Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scouse arrogance 02:13 - Feb 23 with 5414 viewsUxbridge

Just read http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=312147.0 and let it sink in. Awesome stuff!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Scouse arrogance on 02:16 - Feb 23 with 5403 viewsLiam12345

that could bite them right on the arse

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Scouse arrogance on 02:36 - Feb 23 with 5371 viewsRogueTrooper

I love it when were written off, nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Any team in Europe, on our day, we can scare. We've proved that against Napoli. I'm not saying we'll win or draw, but I am saying, it will be competitive. Our defence is transformed of late, wingers causing havoc, Wilfried won't be too bothered by Agger or a bit of Skirtl's shirt tugging and Pablo putting the ball in places that make defenders look silly.

Rodgers won't be underestimating us, but I hope his players think the same as their fans and are mentally prepared for a formality. A bit of luck would be nice, and Jonjo not getting his teams mixed up this time. I don't think a loss at Anfield will be a disaster, as most teams have been hammered by Liverpool there this season, but if we put a shift in and make them grateful for any points at the end, I'll be quite happy.

Saying that Chico and Ash will have to put one of their hardest shifts in. If Garry fields a weakened team, they can still cause dramas and will have to emulate our best players, except Vasquez, who is a bloody rabbit in the headlights as soon as a shooting opportunity presents itself. Too much to young for that boy, he must be amazing in training to keep Donelly out.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Scouse arrogance on 02:43 - Feb 23 with 5351 viewsCatullus

Not arrogant for me, justifiably confident I say.

That's not to say we can't get at them and cause an upset though. Play like Thursday and anything is possible!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Scouse arrogance on 07:10 - Feb 23 with 5207 viewsItchySphincter

Nothing much wrong with that thread, pretty standard fayre from enthusiastic oppo fans though had to lol when they said Napoli made us look good because they were so poor. Yeah right.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Scouse arrogance on 07:15 - Feb 23 with 5185 views_Kieran

Who gives a flying f*ck what those tw@ts think? Most of them have never been to a game in their lifes and are as clueless about Football as Darran, Raynor94 and CEFNCOEDJack combined.

Are YOU going to support GM are you still c*nting him him yeah? He knows more about Football than you MUPPETS mark it down anyway you want you clowns.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Scouse arrogance on 07:50 - Feb 23 with 5138 viewsItchySphincter

Scouse arrogance on 07:15 - Feb 23 by _Kieran

Who gives a flying f*ck what those tw@ts think? Most of them have never been to a game in their lifes and are as clueless about Football as Darran, Raynor94 and CEFNCOEDJack combined.

Are YOU going to support GM are you still c*nting him him yeah? He knows more about Football than you MUPPETS mark it down anyway you want you clowns.

Scouse arrogance on 09:45 - Feb 23 with 4871 viewsNaughty71

I was going to post this link earlier.

I have a couple of Liverpool supporting mates who I've known all my life. They gave me so much grief back in the 80's as I was one of the only guys in school with a Swans bag, everybody else had Liverpool or Man utd bags and would take the mick. But, as good mates as they are, they tend to be typical Liverpool supporters who seem to see something in their side that nobody else does.

Liverpool have been utter dogsh*t for 20 years, but in the eyes of my mate, still one of the best teams ever to grace the football field. It has been quite funny seeing the look of utter confusion as their title race withers away and fizzles out in every single December for the last 20 years. The look is pretty much like Legolas in the Lord of the RIngs when Gandalf has fallen into the abyss, he just can't comprehend what's happening! Funny.

But the arrogance is something that I cannot stand. Because of the immense success of Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, Scousers are utterly convinced that the dominance should continue because of who they are - a "big team".

Nottingham Forest also won a couple of European cups, making them, at the time, a "big team", does that mean they should be winning every game?

I hope we really put a spanner in their works and nick a 1 or 2 nil win up there just because I can't stand the arrogance. Always looking down on us with ill informed opinions on us. My mate admitted to me recently that he doesn't take any notice of teams outside the top 8 as "they don't matter". This is an attitude I often come across. It boils my piss.

Can we beat them today please?

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Scouse arrogance on 09:57 - Feb 23 with 4824 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scouse arrogance on 09:45 - Feb 23 by Naughty71

I have a couple of Liverpool supporting mates who I've known all my life. They gave me so much grief back in the 80's as I was one of the only guys in school with a Swans bag, everybody else had Liverpool or Man utd bags and would take the mick. But, as good mates as they are, they tend to be typical Liverpool supporters who seem to see something in their side that nobody else does.

Liverpool have been utter dogsh*t for 20 years, but in the eyes of my mate, still one of the best teams ever to grace the football field. It has been quite funny seeing the look of utter confusion as their title race withers away and fizzles out in every single December for the last 20 years. The look is pretty much like Legolas in the Lord of the RIngs when Gandalf has fallen into the abyss, he just can't comprehend what's happening! Funny.

But the arrogance is something that I cannot stand. Because of the immense success of Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, Scousers are utterly convinced that the dominance should continue because of who they are - a "big team".

Nottingham Forest also won a couple of European cups, making them, at the time, a "big team", does that mean they should be winning every game?

I hope we really put a spanner in their works and nick a 1 or 2 nil win up there just because I can't stand the arrogance. Always looking down on us with ill informed opinions on us. My mate admitted to me recently that he doesn't take any notice of teams outside the top 8 as "they don't matter". This is an attitude I often come across. It boils my piss.

Oh for that I'd love us to sneak an Arsenal style away win, frustrating the home side and their fans then two late killer goals in the last 5 minutes of the match. If Carlsberg did away trips ..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Scouse arrogance on 10:00 - Feb 23 with 4811 viewsVetchitBack

Scouse arrogance on 09:45 - Feb 23 by Naughty71

Interesting, I tend to find Liverpool plastics to be "the worst" type.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Scouse arrogance on 12:39 - Feb 23 with 4600 viewsItchySphincter

Scouse arrogance on 09:57 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh for that I'd love us to sneak an Arsenal style away win, frustrating the home side and their fans then two late killer goals in the last 5 minutes of the match. If Carlsberg did away trips ..........

We didn't sneak a win at Arsenal, we played them off the park.

Scouse arrogance on 12:44 - Feb 23 with 4581 viewsjacksinceever

They have every right to be confident and they are in tremendous form at the moment. If we don't keep it tight we'll get mauled.
However if we can then they'll get frustrated and who knows ...?
Scouse arrogance on 12:54 - Feb 23 with 4545 viewsNatterjack

Quote: Let's annihilate these. We surely can't score less than 4 goals against a team coached by Gary Monk?

I hope Monk shoves these comments down their throats.
Scouse arrogance on 13:06 - Feb 23 with 4499 viewsheadcleaner

Scouse arrogance on 12:44 - Feb 23 by jacksinceever

They have every right to be confident and they are in tremendous form at the moment. If we don't keep it tight we'll get mauled.
However if we can then they'll get frustrated and who knows ...?

you say their on tremendous form recently. sure they are currently over achieving but they also had a draw with a very out of form west brom. lets not write our chances off just yet we can certainly compete with the likes of lfc if we put out a strong side.
Scouse arrogance on 13:15 - Feb 23 with 4479 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Scouse arrogance on 12:39 - Feb 23 by ItchySphincter

We didn't sneak a win at Arsenal, we played them off the park.

Yes I know. I was emphasizing the late goals so the oppo have no time to retaliate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Scouse arrogance on 15:01 - Feb 23 with 4372 viewsEdmundo

Scouse arrogance on 02:16 - Feb 23 by Liam12345

that could bite them right on the arse

God, i hope it is.....3-3 at the moment, who would have bet on us scoring 3 away at anfield?

Cummon city

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Scouse arrogance on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 4063 viewsperchrockjack

well the ones we spoke to were hardly arrogant. Confident ,of course, they have everyt right as they have strikers who can kill you and they did today ;their defence will ensure they wont go as far as they think they might but the majority in the flesh are truly respectful of us and many can go back to our 2-1 win in the cup in 64 so don't believe all the crap you see on here or posted by knobheads.

Still, all seemed to be feel safe enough and there wasnt any bedlam to speak of. Awful innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Scouse arrogance on 20:36 - Feb 23 with 3932 viewsLiam12345

Scouse arrogance on 15:01 - Feb 23 by Edmundo

God, i hope it is.....3-3 at the moment, who would have bet on us scoring 3 away at anfield?

Cummon city

almost i think it nipped them on the arse abit though

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Scouse arrogance on 20:56 - Feb 23 with 3840 viewsScoobyWho

Freedom, there aint no fu cking freedom.

Justice ?

Pah.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 20:57]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024