Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incoming 21:08 - Feb 27 with 1094 viewsswanatcarlisle

Ok……bollocks to the plaudits we should have at the very least drawn this game. I have followed the Swan thick and thin over 40 years…Gary Monk is a legend …but for me we got it well wrong tonight.
Tendalli….no way….other changes …..Okay I saw the logic. No I’m not a professional football player or manager but I’m totally passionate about my team.
Why o’ why did routs come off? He was making good inroads and linking well with Wilf and Pablo…
- Tendalli off..Rangel on
- Marvin( who Played well) and Nathan on
Width and defence at least a draw. Sick of people telling me how well we did because it was Napoli…bollocks could have equalled or beat them. Really gutted and I know I’m going to get pelters about the premiership and whatever but from league 2 up those that have been behind the Jacks….common got to be gutted …at least a wee bit!
Whatever rant over…see you Sunday YJB!
Incoming on 21:09 - Feb 27 with 1077 viewsexiledclaseboy

You're too late, it's been done. See every other thread on here tonight. The knives are out for Monk already and no mistake.

I hate Swans fans sometimes.

Poll: Tory leader

Incoming on 21:15 - Feb 27 with 1013 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:09 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

You're too late, it's been done. See every other thread on here tonight. The knives are out for Monk already and no mistake.

wasn't having a go at Monk......I fully support the Swans and anyone who manages them. Whatever happens I will always be there as I have been. Just my opinion and a wee bit of upset of possibly what could have been...used to that after over 40 years....hate who you want mate but option's....rants are acceptable to me if you are home and away week in week out!
Incoming on 21:16 - Feb 27 with 999 viewswaynekerr55

ECB may be a soap dodgy leftie ( only ferking about) but why that last post has a down arrow is nuttier than a squirrel in a KP factory

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Incoming on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 963 viewsdgt73

Don't be so paranoid ffs. If any Swans fan is criticising Monk they obviously don't know what they are taking about. Look at the games he has been in charge of, cardiff-win, stoke away-draw, Everton away fa cup played a reserve team, lost narrowly to an inform Liverpool away and two games against an Italian gaint in napoli and easily could have won.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Incoming on 21:18 - Feb 27 with 960 viewsKingBony

I'm with you mate.

Some bizarre comments on here tonight.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Incoming on 21:20 - Feb 27 with 946 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:16 - Feb 27 by waynekerr55

ECB may be a soap dodgy leftie ( only ferking about) but why that last post has a down arrow is nuttier than a squirrel in a KP factory

Obviously had too much nuts at Liberty North Carlisle....no offence intended just mega disappointment but doesn't alter the fact that I will be fully behind Monkey and the team at the liberty on Sunday...Night!....don't like T
Incoming on 21:20 - Feb 27 with 932 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:16 - Feb 27 by waynekerr55

Obviously had too much nuts at Liberty North Carlisle....no offence intended just mega disappointment but doesn't alter the fact that I will be fully behind Monkey and the team at the liberty on Sunday...Night!....don't like Tendalli...not sure if that cam through...night!
Incoming on 21:24 - Feb 27 with 887 views3swan

Incoming on 21:20 - Feb 27 by swanatcarlisle

Obviously had too much nuts at Liberty North Carlisle....no offence intended just mega disappointment but doesn't alter the fact that I will be fully behind Monkey and the team at the liberty on Sunday...Night!....don't like T

Sat by you at away games with my 2 lads most of the first season in the Prem and like you have seen it all, but no not gutted. We didn't get promotion at the first attempt and didn't win this cup at the first attempt. It's hopefully just another step in the progress the club is making. Stay up this season and many more to come and chances of cup runs get better each year.
Shrug of the shoulder, we were better than them over the 2 legs and it could have been different but we are still learning
Login to get fewer ads

Incoming on 21:24 - Feb 27 with 885 viewsswanny

*sigh* twas ever thus.

SUPER GARRY MONK
[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 21:29]

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Incoming on 21:25 - Feb 27 with 877 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:18 - Feb 27 by dgt73

Don't be so paranoid ffs. If any Swans fan is criticising Monk they obviously don't know what they are taking about. Look at the games he has been in charge of, cardiff-win, stoke away-draw, Everton away fa cup played a reserve team, lost narrowly to an inform Liverpool away and two games against an Italian gaint in napoli and easily could have won.

Not criticising...just disappointed when ever we loose...
Incoming on 21:25 - Feb 27 with 868 viewsexiledclaseboy

Incoming on 21:15 - Feb 27 by swanatcarlisle

wasn't having a go at Monk......I fully support the Swans and anyone who manages them. Whatever happens I will always be there as I have been. Just my opinion and a wee bit of upset of possibly what could have been...used to that after over 40 years....hate who you want mate but option's....rants are acceptable to me if you are home and away week in week out!

Sorry, wasn't referring to you specifically just f*cked off with the general attitude on here tonight. Nothing wrong with dissecting a game like you did, but some of the other b*llocks I've seen on here tonight defies belief. We have Laudrup fans, non-Monk fans and some Swans fans at the moment. Factions. Didn't mean to categorise you.

Poll: Tory leader

Incoming on 21:27 - Feb 27 with 845 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:24 - Feb 27 by 3swan

Sat by you at away games with my 2 lads most of the first season in the Prem and like you have seen it all, but no not gutted. We didn't get promotion at the first attempt and didn't win this cup at the first attempt. It's hopefully just another step in the progress the club is making. Stay up this season and many more to come and chances of cup runs get better each year.
Shrug of the shoulder, we were better than them over the 2 legs and it could have been different but we are still learning

Agree just disappointed and a long way from home!....all changes Sunday...well at least home overnight!
Incoming on 21:27 - Feb 27 with 845 viewsBLAZE

Is it safe to come downstairs yet!?
Incoming on 21:28 - Feb 27 with 824 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:27 - Feb 27 by BLAZE

Is it safe to come downstairs yet!?

No way!
Incoming on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 806 views3swan

Incoming on 21:27 - Feb 27 by swanatcarlisle

Agree just disappointed and a long way from home!....all changes Sunday...well at least home overnight!

Wouldn't be a Swans fans without all the ups and downs.
Incoming on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 799 viewsdgt73

Incoming on 21:25 - Feb 27 by swanatcarlisle

Not criticising...just disappointed when ever we loose...

Being disappointed is one thing, starting a negative thread is something else. The glass is half full in my eyes not half empty.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Incoming on 21:33 - Feb 27 with 764 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:25 - Feb 27 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry, wasn't referring to you specifically just f*cked off with the general attitude on here tonight. Nothing wrong with dissecting a game like you did, but some of the other b*llocks I've seen on here tonight defies belief. We have Laudrup fans, non-Monk fans and some Swans fans at the moment. Factions. Didn't mean to categorise you.

Me neither. I will fully support the Swans and the board and management team. Hate the comments that are poisoned towards the manger and team but honestly felt wee could have nicked this.....But whatever onwards and upwards as ever.....no offence meant...ranting after Guinness and a pub full of Non Jacks except for three of us and the legend that is Russ Coughlin!
Incoming on 21:36 - Feb 27 with 727 viewsswanatcarlisle

Incoming on 21:30 - Feb 27 by dgt73

Being disappointed is one thing, starting a negative thread is something else. The glass is half full in my eyes not half empty.

Wasn't negative just an opinion....negative is not getting behind your team which I always will.....but the odd rant...allowed I thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024