Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers/Liverpool 20:59 - Mar 1 with 2980 viewsJackbustard

Didnt fancy him to do anything up at Liverpool, though the job would be to big for him. But hats off to him hes done a superb job up there.

He added the finishing touches to our side to take us up and keep us there to will be thankful for that. Wouldnt mind seeing him picking up the Premier League with them this year.

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:00 - Mar 1 with 2971 viewspansypants

I'd like to see Monk lead us to PL glory

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 2967 viewsAndy1300

I was always of the impression that if he had time then he would be the perfect manager for Liverpool.

Number 1 team in Wales

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 2953 viewsJackfath

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:00 - Mar 1 by pansypants

I'd like to see Monk lead us to PL glory

Me too. SCFC.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 2956 viewsJackbustard

So would I, top half come May would do me.
Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:05 - Mar 1 with 2929 viewspansypants

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:01 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Me too. SCFC.

What a film it would be Doc!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:07 - Mar 1 with 2916 viewsCatullus

I reckoned BR would need 3 years at least. I was speaking to a Liverpool fan at Christmas and said I thought Rodgers was a year ahead of himself and he agreed. He didn't expect them to be this good this season but probably next season either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 2889 viewsScoobyWho

Lose two on the bang and he will be a cu nt again, those offensive fu cks up there are never happy unless they are moaning.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:17 - Mar 1 with 2872 viewsjajes

I was sure he would succed if he implemented the Swansea way of football. And he did. Good for him, good for you, good for entertaining football.
Login to get fewer ads

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:24 - Mar 1 with 2834 viewsNogginthenog

Take into account that Southampton looked as if they couldn't give a shit for most of that game today though. Having said that he has done a good job even with their defensive frailties.
Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:33 - Mar 1 with 2799 viewsRancid

They're still shite at the back That Skrtel is a fecking calamity.
Rodgers/Liverpool on 22:37 - Mar 1 with 2689 viewsjacksinceever

If everyone took them on like we did last week they wouldn't be looking quite so good. However fair play they are doing much better under Brenda than I thought they'd be doing
Rodgers/Liverpool on 23:26 - Mar 1 with 2601 viewshydraulicjack

Brendan is so precise in his preparation he was always going to do well up there, took him a while to get all the players on side, remember joe Allen was mom on several occasions early on now he can hardly get a game.best manager we have ever had! And he will go a long way with Liverpool if they keep backing him and I'm sure they will. The next a field legend!!

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Rodgers/Liverpool on 23:32 - Mar 1 with 2587 viewsbuilthjack

I have lots of mates who support Liverpool, they told me he would be gone within a year. I told them he would get them into the champions league within 2 years, and win them the premier league within 4 years. They now believe me!!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rodgers/Liverpool on 23:44 - Mar 1 with 2564 viewsjack_lord

I think he will fail. He inherited Fangboy and fluked Chelsea superstar Sturridge. Liverpool will long have the advantage over those outside the glass ceiling though so he has some grace there. Moyes is showing how it can go wrong if you don't do the job correctly though.

STID

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rodgers/Liverpool on 23:50 - Mar 1 with 2545 viewsBanosswan

He wore a daffodil today

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 00:03 - Mar 2 with 2524 viewsBanosswan

As was Martinez

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:36 - Mar 2 with 2357 viewsScoobyWho

Rodgers/Liverpool on 00:03 - Mar 2 by Banosswan

As was Martinez

Cancer.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:43 - Mar 2 with 2345 viewsraynor94

Rodgers/Liverpool on 23:50 - Mar 1 by Banosswan

He wore a daffodil today

All managers did, it's for the Marie Curie trust

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:50 - Mar 2 with 2332 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

The proof of the pudding will be next season with combining what will probably be CL football at the same time as the PL. Win the PL and I think they will be alright… reason being that it might encourage their owners to give a bigger transfer budget to expand their squad to the depth it needs and it might also encourage the players of the right quality to come to them. Question is though how much money would they have to spend?
Rodgers/Liverpool on 09:32 - Mar 2 with 2274 viewsMattG

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:50 - Mar 2 by Tycoch_Tyrant

The proof of the pudding will be next season with combining what will probably be CL football at the same time as the PL. Win the PL and I think they will be alright… reason being that it might encourage their owners to give a bigger transfer budget to expand their squad to the depth it needs and it might also encourage the players of the right quality to come to them. Question is though how much money would they have to spend?

And how many players will they have to replace?
Rodgers/Liverpool on 09:42 - Mar 2 with 2264 viewsmonmouth

Rodgers/Liverpool on 09:32 - Mar 2 by MattG

And how many players will they have to replace?

I didn't get that either.

If they get into CL, they'll keep the team and be able to strengthen. It could be a real turning point and springboard for them and conversely the start of a long period of mourning for the plastic mancs. A lot riding on the next 10 games for the scooses, and for Brentan's builders who will have to enlarge all his doorways to get his massive head and ego through.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rodgers/Liverpool on 09:54 - Mar 2 with 2248 viewsWarwickHunt

Rodgers/Liverpool on 21:33 - Mar 1 by Rancid

They're still shite at the back That Skrtel is a fecking calamity.

...and Kolo Touré on the bench.
Rodgers/Liverpool on 09:59 - Mar 2 with 2236 viewsDarran

Why has the OP got a -5 rating for saying that?
Some weird posters on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rodgers/Liverpool on 10:04 - Mar 2 with 2224 viewsBanosswan

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:43 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Oops

Rodgers/Liverpool on 10:09 - Mar 2 with 2218 viewsDarran

Rodgers/Liverpool on 08:43 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Pardews wearing one of these next game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024