Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agenda's 18:41 - Mar 2 with 5529 viewssnork44

Well, well the suspects are out again! Dwightyorkesuperstar and Chippy being the main knobs, from the day Monk was appointed they have been sniping at the guy,as with the Laudrup sacking these so-called fans want us to fail,so they can say with smug smile 'I told you so!'. There many excellent posters on here like Clasey,Blaze and the good Doctors. Blaze questioned Monks reasoning and I respect him for that as he says it for the love of the team, but DYSS and Chippy are sh1t stirring arseholes who need to shut up or have something constructive to say.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Agenda's on 18:43 - Mar 2 with 4512 viewsChippy69

Snorkk you w anker unless you can say it to my face,keep your fu cking mouth shut,
cu nt
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 18:45]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Agenda's on 18:50 - Mar 2 with 4468 viewsBLAZE

As I said Snork I'm desperate for Monk to succeed not just for sentimentality sake but because on the whole we're looking very entertaining under him. But I had an uneasy feeling with some of his decisions on Thursday and today's subs have compounded that. If he was forced into replacing Williams and Bony then fair enough and I apologise for doubting him but they were probably two of the last players we wanted to lose given how Palace were growing into the game. I know they're tired but they had half hour to hold on before the international break (if they're that tired, they don't play internationally - simple.).... I'm sure they could've done it. Instead we had absolutely no outlet up front (I'm not gonna bash Lita, hold up play just isn't his game) and a fresh CB pairing to face the inevitable Palace bombardment. Just doesn't make sense to me
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 18:53]
Agenda's on 18:51 - Mar 2 with 4458 viewsicecoldjack

Sorry mate but anyone who watches and loves football can see garry monks tactical subs have cost us in at least 3 games so far ,today was the worst decision making from the touchline ive seen in a long while .

Im not pro Laudrup, pro monk,anti laudrup or anti monk im just Pro Swansea city !

What im watching is a team that looks far worse defensively and is running out of puff after 70 mins, if you look at us this season the second half of games we have been strong even after a thursday game .

The reason some looked completely fooked today wasnt because of a mid week game it was probably because somebody thinks its a smart move to have double training sessions .

We spunked away 2pts today and the reason was because the manager took off the captain and star striker,even at half fit they would have been better than what was brought on .
Agenda's on 18:53 - Mar 2 with 4450 viewssnork44

Oh dear I have hit a nerve have I ? You (Chippy) and Dwight have an agenda against Monk, I know it, you know it and the rest of the forum knows it. So Einstein who do you want in as manager ? Come on ,I am dying to know ? As I said have something constructive to say and then we can then go forward, but keep on bashing Monk with no viable answer and I will regard you as a sh1t stirring knob.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 18:56]

Agenda's on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 4425 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 18:53 - Mar 2 by snork44

Oh dear I have hit a nerve have I ? You (Chippy) and Dwight have an agenda against Monk, I know it, you know it and the rest of the forum knows it. So Einstein who do you want in as manager ? Come on ,I am dying to know ? As I said have something constructive to say and then we can then go forward, but keep on bashing Monk with no viable answer and I will regard you as a sh1t stirring knob.

Call me a knob and asshole again and i'll hit everyone of your fu cking nerves
tw at

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Agenda's on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 4415 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Agenda's on 18:50 - Mar 2 by BLAZE

As I said Snork I'm desperate for Monk to succeed not just for sentimentality sake but because on the whole we're looking very entertaining under him. But I had an uneasy feeling with some of his decisions on Thursday and today's subs have compounded that. If he was forced into replacing Williams and Bony then fair enough and I apologise for doubting him but they were probably two of the last players we wanted to lose given how Palace were growing into the game. I know they're tired but they had half hour to hold on before the international break (if they're that tired, they don't play internationally - simple.).... I'm sure they could've done it. Instead we had absolutely no outlet up front (I'm not gonna bash Lita, hold up play just isn't his game) and a fresh CB pairing to face the inevitable Palace bombardment. Just doesn't make sense to me

Good to see some on here are still capable of crafting a well-though-out, constructive and inoffensive post.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Agenda's on 18:58 - Mar 2 with 4397 viewswaynekerr55

Agenda's on 18:51 - Mar 2 by icecoldjack

Sorry mate but anyone who watches and loves football can see garry monks tactical subs have cost us in at least 3 games so far ,today was the worst decision making from the touchline ive seen in a long while .

Im not pro Laudrup, pro monk,anti laudrup or anti monk im just Pro Swansea city !

What im watching is a team that looks far worse defensively and is running out of puff after 70 mins, if you look at us this season the second half of games we have been strong even after a thursday game .

The reason some looked completely fooked today wasnt because of a mid week game it was probably because somebody thinks its a smart move to have double training sessions .

We spunked away 2pts today and the reason was because the manager took off the captain and star striker,even at half fit they would have been better than what was brought on .

If they are having 2 physical sessions a day then someone does want bloody shooting

Big Big set of games coming up. Frayed nerves galore !

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Agenda's on 18:59 - Mar 2 with 4385 viewssnork44

Agenda's on 18:56 - Mar 2 by Chippy69

Call me a knob and asshole again and i'll hit everyone of your fu cking nerves
tw at

Well Chippy I see no constructive answer, so have a guess what you will be regarded as in future?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 19:29]

Login to get fewer ads

Agenda's on 19:00 - Mar 2 with 4376 viewsSwanzay

Good post cant argue with any of that, play wise Monk has got our mojo back (great stuff), cant fault him, but you cant deny his substitutions are questionable.
Agenda's on 19:01 - Mar 2 with 4347 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Agenda's on 19:00 - Mar 2 by Swanzay

Good post cant argue with any of that, play wise Monk has got our mojo back (great stuff), cant fault him, but you cant deny his substitutions are questionable.

I have to agree.
Agenda's on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 4330 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 18:59 - Mar 2 by snork44

Well Chippy I see no constructive answer, so have a guess what you will be regarded as in future?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 19:29]

fu ck off shithead

Agenda's on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 4322 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Agenda's on 19:00 - Mar 2 by Swanzay

Substitution.

Hernandez was injured and Ash ill/utterly f*cked.

Edit: Doh, read that and thought you meant just today. Apologies.

I'll agree that against Napoli on Thursday, his subs baffled me a bit then.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 19:05]

Agenda's on 19:04 - Mar 2 with 4307 viewssnork44

Thanks Blaze, I see your reasoning and I understand it. Perhaps the two week break will be the respite we need for the teams sake and for Monks sake, so he can reevaluate the games and his decisions.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 19:05]

Agenda's on 19:09 - Mar 2 with 4271 viewsHalon

Tho noone gives a shit i totally concur with chippy and Dwight.
Agenda's on 19:19 - Mar 2 with 4231 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Agenda's on 19:09 - Mar 2 by Halon

Tho noone gives a shit i totally concur with chippy and Dwight.

You're correct. No one does give a shit.

Agenda's on 19:20 - Mar 2 with 4227 viewssnork44

It is fine questioning what Monk did and Blaze quite eloquently explained his reasoning. But Chippy and Dwight have an agenda, without ever saying what they want as an alternative and that is what pisses me off. Unfortunately neither of those posters have any intelligence to suggest a constructive answer, it is either Laudrup out or now it is Monk out! It maybe Huw will bring in someone to assist Monk or let him carry on till the end of the season. But let's have constructive ideas and not mindless agenda driven crap!

Agenda's on 19:29 - Mar 2 with 4189 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 19:20 - Mar 2 by snork44

It is fine questioning what Monk did and Blaze quite eloquently explained his reasoning. But Chippy and Dwight have an agenda, without ever saying what they want as an alternative and that is what pisses me off. Unfortunately neither of those posters have any intelligence to suggest a constructive answer, it is either Laudrup out or now it is Monk out! It maybe Huw will bring in someone to assist Monk or let him carry on till the end of the season. But let's have constructive ideas and not mindless agenda driven crap!

Before opening your flaps,try and find a post apart from today were i said monk out
The answer is none.
It's my opinon that monk is not good enough,and i dont know who i want to replace him .
So fu cking shut up you boring c unt

Agenda's on 19:32 - Mar 2 with 4163 viewsKingBony

Agenda's on 18:51 - Mar 2 by icecoldjack

Are these double sessions going on at the same time as the recovery days?

Just interested as GM said they were focussing on recovery before Palace game.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Agenda's on 19:33 - Mar 2 with 4152 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Agenda's on 18:53 - Mar 2 by snork44

People told me I had an agenda against Laudrup the day I started posting here in January, and they were right. I could see that we were no longer performing like our usual selves and something had to be done. Eventually, other people began to see this too and Laudrup went.

It is also easy to see that Garry is not up to managing in this league against opposition managers who are tactically superior to him. If you want to see Garry do well I understand, he is a hugely popular figure here, but a manager he is not. If you can't see it then you are blinded by your admiration for him during his playing days.

You say posters like Blaze are speaking sense when I am not? Blaze has the same opinion as me, he just went through the time and effort to relay his thoughts in a much less aggressive and straight to the point manner than myself. I'm confident after today the majority of our fans now feel the same.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Agenda's on 19:34 - Mar 2 with 4146 viewsHalon

Agenda's on 19:19 - Mar 2 by Generation_Terrorist

You're correct. No one does give a shit.

And noone gives a shit about your comment. If u had the balls 2 put an argument 2 your comment then maybe yes.............
Agenda's on 19:39 - Mar 2 with 4117 viewssnork44

Agenda's on 19:29 - Mar 2 by Chippy69

Before opening your flaps,try and find a post apart from today were i said monk out
The answer is none.
It's my opinon that monk is not good enough,and i dont know who i want to replace him .
So fu cking shut up you boring c unt

Right so you say Monk isn't good enough, ok but you and Dwight have been bumping your gums since the Napoli game about Monk and his decision making regarding substitutions. But at no point do you give any constructive answers. If Monk needs help then say so, but this is a time we need constructive ideas, not he's crap let's get rid of him. Because that is ultimately what you two want.

Agenda's on 19:40 - Mar 2 with 4114 viewsKingBony

Agenda's on 19:33 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

People told me I had an agenda against Laudrup the day I started posting here in January, and they were right. I could see that we were no longer performing like our usual selves and something had to be done. Eventually, other people began to see this too and Laudrup went.

It is also easy to see that Garry is not up to managing in this league against opposition managers who are tactically superior to him. If you want to see Garry do well I understand, he is a hugely popular figure here, but a manager he is not. If you can't see it then you are blinded by your admiration for him during his playing days.

You say posters like Blaze are speaking sense when I am not? Blaze has the same opinion as me, he just went through the time and effort to relay his thoughts in a much less aggressive and straight to the point manner than myself. I'm confident after today the majority of our fans now feel the same.

Don't include me in the majority fella.

I'm enjoying going to the football again, it no longer feels like a chore.

More than happy for Monk to have the reigns for the forseeable future.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Agenda's on 19:43 - Mar 2 with 4101 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Agenda's on 19:39 - Mar 2 by snork44

Right so you say Monk isn't good enough, ok but you and Dwight have been bumping your gums since the Napoli game about Monk and his decision making regarding substitutions. But at no point do you give any constructive answers. If Monk needs help then say so, but this is a time we need constructive ideas, not he's crap let's get rid of him. Because that is ultimately what you two want.

I have given constructive arguments every time I have had a dig at Monk and Laudrup, usually followed by posters such as yourselves accusing me of having an agenda or being a troll.

And yes, he is crap. And yes, I want to get rid of him. Crap / not good enough / out of his depth. Call it what you want. He isn't what we need. His block at 3-2 against Reading is one of my most clear memories of a football game ever. I have nothing against him. I'm just of the opinion he isn't good enough to be our manager.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Agenda's on 19:50 - Mar 2 with 4076 viewsChippy69

Agenda's on 19:39 - Mar 2 by snork44

Again,show me a post where i said monk out,If you can use your fu cking brain dead fingers and go back, i started a thread about how proud i was of the display in napoli
so again shut up ,get your facts right,and stop being a wan k ker. your trying your best to sound like the min ge i think you are

Agenda's on 20:00 - Mar 2 with 4053 viewssnork44

Agenda's on 19:33 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Thank you for your answer, I understand what Blaze and yourself have said . All I wanted is a reason, why there was this feeling against Monk. I know he is inexperienced and the second half changes were puzzling ,but there was a reaction everything was his fault. Maybe the answer is an experienced older head or perhaps even Curtis saying 'Look Garry it may not be wise to take Ash off or keep Bony on for ten minutes' or maybe Ash and Bony were injured/ill or just plainly shagged out from Thursday. If the changes were tactical then Monk needs to reevaluate his thinking if it was injury related then the blame must be put on Laudrup's door of a small squad mentality. Lastly I apologize if I said any harsh things against you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024