Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... 10:10 - Mar 15 with 3173 viewsMattG

.....but this is a whole other level!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/369746/Cardiff-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskja
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:13 - Mar 15 with 3153 viewsOldjack

Fair do's he's a prize tit of that there is no doubt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:14 - Mar 15 with 3143 viewsDarran

Wow just wow.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:15 - Mar 15 with 3137 viewsDafyddHuw

Seriously - you believe anything that comes out of this "newspaper"? What are you doing even reading it? Just out of curiosity, do you move your lips as you read The Star?
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:17 - Mar 15 with 3129 viewsDarran

Has anyone actually read it?

I'm f^cking speechless,seriously f*cking speechless.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:24 - Mar 15 with 3096 viewslibertine

whats the problem with saying that ?????

I'm quizzed
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:27 - Mar 15 with 3083 viewsTrundle10

Move along, there is nothing to see here.

OVERREACTION ALERT !!!!
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:34 - Mar 15 with 3044 viewsPolar

I was about to post this on the Cardiff site as they are feeling very fragile at the moment.... Then I read it and thought "so what?".

Non story.
It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:41 - Mar 15 with 3013 viewslibertine

stupidest thing he said was as long as we end up higher than Swansea (or words to that effect)
Login to get fewer ads

It's bad enough when supporters do it..... on 10:43 - Mar 15 with 3005 viewsSCB1985

I played football manager on computer when we were first in premier league. I finished 4th and won fa cup . Then I even bought wilfreid bony and got to the quarter finals of the champions league getting knocked out on away goals against bayern Munich.

Shit... Sign me up huw I am better than Martinez, Rogers and laudrup.

OGS is a cluless clown. Must be in a fantisy word

Poll: whats more important to you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024