Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland v West Ham Score 16:03 - Mar 31 with 7375 viewsFuggie

What would be an ideal result for the Swans tonight?

Hope for 0-1 but expect a 1-1.

Anything to keep Sunderland 6 behind as our goal difference should be the extra point.

A win for WHU will more or less put them safe. A draw will keep them worried especially if a few players become injured or suspended.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:05 - Mar 31 with 5305 viewsnyc_swans

a West Ham win is what we want.

anything less and Sunderland could gain some serious momentum especially after how the fought against Liverpool. Sunderland has pulled out some good results against the top teams, so even though they have a terrible run in I wouldn't be surprised to see them scrap a couple wins, much as Wigan did 2 seasons ago.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:21 - Mar 31 with 5259 viewsAl_Bundy

No brainer

West Ham win !

The sooner the bottom 3 drift off the better.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:21 - Mar 31 with 5257 viewsscottishjack

Just talking about this, it pains me to say that I'm rooting for West Ham tonight...
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 5248 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunderland leading 1-0 until the 85th minute before Andy Carroll scores two in two minutes giving West Ham all 3 points, destroying Sunderland's moral and hopefully provoking another hilarious post match interview from Poyet where he sulks and blames everyone but himself.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:34 - Mar 31 with 5231 viewsSpratty

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:22 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sunderland leading 1-0 until the 85th minute before Andy Carroll scores two in two minutes giving West Ham all 3 points, destroying Sunderland's moral and hopefully provoking another hilarious post match interview from Poyet where he sulks and blames everyone but himself.

1st choice 0-0 - I have confidence in our boys possibly getting back to form to overtake w.Ham. Already looking more confident with lively Michu giving oppos defence more to think about whilst Bony showboats

2nd choice 0-1 - still confident we can overtake West Ham keep their GD well worse than ours

Sunderland win - Sh1111111111t (no more requests for draws)
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:37 - Mar 31 with 5218 viewshobo

I want to catch West Ham. They're only 1 point ahead of us. Draw or home win please
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:59 - Mar 31 with 5161 viewsBYMJacks

Even though I would prefer west ham to win tonight, can see Sunderland winning this one.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 17:02 - Mar 31 with 5156 viewsBig_Phil

Obviously the best result for is WHU to win.

However, if you assume Naaaarwich beat WBA on Sat a Sunderland win tonight will really make it a fight between them and WBA (and they have to play each other)....so not the end of the world

Don't get me wrong I hope the Hammers do it but if Sunderland do win it's probably not all doom and gloom in the grand scheme of things as it really piles the pressure on lots of teams around us.

Bottom line - one more win and we'll probably be safe!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 19:03 - Mar 31 with 5008 viewsSwansNZ

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:34 - Mar 31 by Spratty

1st choice 0-0 - I have confidence in our boys possibly getting back to form to overtake w.Ham. Already looking more confident with lively Michu giving oppos defence more to think about whilst Bony showboats

2nd choice 0-1 - still confident we can overtake West Ham keep their GD well worse than ours

Sunderland win - Sh1111111111t (no more requests for draws)

Yeah, I think a draw would be my first choice, followed by a west ham win.

If I'm going to watch it, it might as well be entertaining and a high scoring game 3-3 or 2-3

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 19:49 - Mar 31 with 4959 viewsDyfnant

Did a scorecast in corals on Man U Bayern earlier but just noticed it's come out on tonight's game instead for some reason anyway due to this, I'm now hoping for west ham to win either 3 or 4 goals to 1 and giaccherini to score 1st 300/1 & 700/1
Settle for a WH win though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 19:50 - Mar 31 with 4951 viewsdgt73

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 16:21 - Mar 31 by Al_Bundy

No brainer

West Ham win !

The sooner the bottom 3 drift off the better.

I agree.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:10 - Mar 31 with 4899 viewsDrizzle

1-0 Wet Spam
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:20 - Mar 31 with 4863 viewsLord_Bony

feck 1 up after 16 mins

any links?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:21 - Mar 31 with 4848 viewsDrizzle

http://strmh24.com/?channel=ch3
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:40 - Mar 31 with 4756 viewsLord_Bony

Ta

works a treat that

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 4742 viewssnork44

Well what a surprise an Andy Carroll header! I have yet to see the pony tailed goon score with his feet!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 4717 viewsGiant_Penguins

From a footballing point of view I'm hoping for Sunderland to take the win. West Ham are cheating bastards (especially dislikes Kevin Nolan) with some of the worst football for watching.
From our point of view I suppose a draw would be the best outcome but I'm hoping for a Sunderland win because I believe we will be safe this time around.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:47 - Mar 31 with 4704 viewsDrizzle

So far so good. Sunderland booed off.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:47 - Mar 31 with 4686 viewsDarran

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:45 - Mar 31 by Giant_Penguins

From a footballing point of view I'm hoping for Sunderland to take the win. West Ham are cheating bastards (especially dislikes Kevin Nolan) with some of the worst football for watching.
From our point of view I suppose a draw would be the best outcome but I'm hoping for a Sunderland win because I believe we will be safe this time around.

You're insane,Sunderland to lose.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:51 - Mar 31 with 4663 viewswaynekerr55

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:42 - Mar 31 by snork44

Well what a surprise an Andy Carroll header! I have yet to see the pony tailed goon score with his feet!

Watch the "media" drool over him and insist upon taking him to Brazil "cos he offers summit difrent"

When will they learn that international football isn't all about set pieces or played in the air

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 21:03 - Mar 31 with 4588 viewsairedale

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 20:51 - Mar 31 by waynekerr55

Watch the "media" drool over him and insist upon taking him to Brazil "cos he offers summit difrent"

When will they learn that international football isn't all about set pieces or played in the air

Its 2014 now so it won't be long.....
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 21:06 - Mar 31 with 4564 viewsDrizzle

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 21:08 - Mar 31 with 4546 viewsSwansNZ

0-2

bye bye sundyland

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sunderland v West Ham Score on 21:09 - Mar 31 with 4540 viewsJackFish

WHam win please. I'd still like to finish above them, and don't think 11th is out of the question, but I'd rather the bottom three stay as far away as possible.

Sunderland have a very tough next four matches too.
Sunderland v West Ham Score on 21:13 - Mar 31 with 4490 viewsLord_Bony

So do Sunderland have another two games in hand over Cardiff after this?

Can t see the bottom three changing now the gap will open if WBA win their next game...Cardiff praying they ll loose to have a chance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024