Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... 19:19 - Apr 1 with 2886 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/20140401-players-refund-gesture-1461113.a

Brilliant
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:22 - Apr 1 with 2864 viewsWarwickHunt

That would be Norwich City's gift...
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 2763 viewsItchySphincter

Try. Reading. The. Article.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:46 - Apr 1 with 2700 viewsLord_Bony

Why would they try Reading then..that s a bit daft

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:48 - Apr 1 with 2681 viewsItchySphincter

'tis an' all.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:50 - Apr 1 with 2672 viewsLeonisGod

They brought 889 fans? You'd never have guessed. Possibly the quietest bunch we've had down here this season.
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:00 - Apr 1 with 2607 viewsQuakerJack

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:50 - Apr 1 by LeonisGod

They brought 889 fans? You'd never have guessed. Possibly the quietest bunch we've had down here this season.

Think the scum took that award.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:09 - Apr 1 with 2566 viewsicecoldjack

Nice gesture by the players and i think its something we should see more of in this league.
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:29 - Apr 1 with 2476 viewsLeonisGod

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:00 - Apr 1 by QuakerJack

Think the scum took that award.

Close call. At least with the scum there was some sign of life before kickoff (just). But they were just as quiet and there were over twice as many.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 2446 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:36 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

Well someone can't understand sarcasm, our demolition of Norwich caused this to happen....
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 20:33]
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 20:53 - Apr 1 with 2329 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 19:36 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

You appear to be confusing "reciprocal agreement" with "gift" (refund).

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:04 - Apr 1 with 2279 viewsItchySphincter

You seem to be confusing me with someone who gives a f*ck what you think.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 2267 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:04 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

You seem to be confusing me with someone who gives a f*ck what you think.

You should put that on a t-shirt.
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:09 - Apr 1 with 2251 viewsItchySphincter

Oh I get it, you thought I was replying to you with my original input to this thread? It was the OP I was responding too, I hadn't noticed you reply. Thanks though anyway.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:11 - Apr 1 with 2234 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:09 - Apr 1 by ItchySphincter

Oh I get it, you thought I was replying to you with my original input to this thread? It was the OP I was responding too, I hadn't noticed you reply. Thanks though anyway.

You always were a bit dim, Wembs.

*your reply* by the way.
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:13 - Apr 1 with 2230 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:11 - Apr 1 by WarwickHunt

You always were a bit dim, Wembs.

*your reply* by the way.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:45 - Apr 1 with 2129 viewskopperburgjack

Another half decent thread ruined

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:46 - Apr 1 with 2114 viewsJackfath

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 21:45 - Apr 1 by kopperburgjack

Another half decent thread ruined

Cheer up! It's positive Tuesday!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 23:20 - Apr 1 with 1858 viewsmacthejack

Oh wait so Itchy is WembleyJack? That explains a lot.
Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 00:35 - Apr 2 with 1754 viewsswanny

was that an April Fool?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 09:28 - Apr 2 with 1509 viewsJackSomething

I imagine they had to force Snodgrass into this, given his attitude problem. A first class prick all through the game, then deliberately walked in a wide circle off the pitch at the end so he could avoid shaking hands with a single one of our players.

You can take the player out of Leeds...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 09:32 - Apr 2 with 1502 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Swansea City's gift to the Norwich fans... on 09:28 - Apr 2 by JackSomething

I imagine they had to force Snodgrass into this, given his attitude problem. A first class prick all through the game, then deliberately walked in a wide circle off the pitch at the end so he could avoid shaking hands with a single one of our players.

You can take the player out of Leeds...

So many ex-Leeds players at Norwich. Think that's why I dislike them so much.

If I was picking teams to go down they'd be one of them.

@SwanThisDay

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024