Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull fans vote yes 00:04 - Apr 8 with 2431 viewslidojack

So after months of protest and drama 9,000 of the buggers don't vote.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9254665/hull-city-season-ticket-ho
Hull fans vote yes on 00:25 - Apr 8 with 2405 viewsJackoBoostardo

You could say very Cardiff-esque.

Whinge and whine, and when it comes to the important stuff, like voting no, they bottle it.

Raping their own clubs history for some instant cash. The modern game sucks.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Hull fans vote yes on 07:27 - Apr 8 with 2311 viewsQuakerJack

As I understand it, the results will now be used to appeal the FA's decision to block the move.

So all that posturing and they've sold their soul.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hull fans vote yes on 10:16 - Apr 8 with 2207 viewstomdickharry

No surprise that,people don't vote in a General Election then moan about the Government,same with Local Government.
Hull fans vote yes on 12:06 - Apr 8 with 2157 viewsMusical_Swan

Hull fans vote yes on 10:16 - Apr 8 by tomdickharry

No surprise that,people don't vote in a General Election then moan about the Government,same with Local Government.

Ah, but in this case they actually could of made a difference!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Hull fans vote yes on 12:38 - Apr 8 with 2107 viewsswanny

I'm given to understand (although I haven't seen it myself) that the actual wording of the poll was somewhat skewed.

Before we all jump on our high horses.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Hull fans vote yes on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 2084 viewsQuakerJack

Hull fans vote yes on 12:38 - Apr 8 by swanny

I'm given to understand (although I haven't seen it myself) that the actual wording of the poll was somewhat skewed.

Before we all jump on our high horses.

It was something like:

Vote yes and keep Allam
Vote No for Hull Tigers

implying that a no vote would mean he'd walk but not saying that... he has no intention of walking regardless, else he'd have written "vote no and I walk"...

I'd rather our chairman go than sell out...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024