Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff media bias again... 16:17 - Apr 9 with 6085 viewsjackmorsel

Cannot wait until the Scum mathematically are down (hopefully this weekend) then the Cardiff media can stop bleating their biased shoite...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/can-cardiff-city-survi
Cardiff media bias again... on 16:27 - Apr 9 with 4672 viewsLeonisGod

That was almost believable until the point where Cradduff win two on the bounce. It's never going to happen. They're doomed.
Cardiff media bias again... on 16:31 - Apr 9 with 4642 viewsWxmJax

6 points from safety...........

Because I am a fair man I am going to end the league right now but give Cardiff the 6 points that they require to be safe so that we have 2 Welsh teams in the Premiership for next season.

Let's have another look at the bottom 3 again. Oh no, Cardiff are still in there, 6 points isn't enough due to their shocking goal difference.

So they are actually 7 points from safety. Well I tried my best.

Would love to see them go down on goal difference only it's never going to happen.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cardiff media bias again... on 16:50 - Apr 9 with 4560 viewsQuakerJack

I love how they're winning games and we're likely to only get a point against Sunderland, a point at home to Southampton. Can't wait til they're down.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:07 - Apr 9 with 4496 viewsJackFish

Come on now, they've only conceded about 75 goals in their last three home games, clearly they're going to go on a great unbeaten run now, it's obvious.
Cardiff media bias again... on 17:09 - Apr 9 with 4487 viewsNeath_Jack

I still can't shake the feeling that they're going to stay up.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:15 - Apr 9 with 4458 viewsUxbridge

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:09 - Apr 9 by Neath_Jack

They have to win this weekend. Think Soton will keep their players honest .... nobody likes our neighbours.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:22 - Apr 9 with 4431 viewsunion_jack

Me too. Said so from the start of the season and maintain that belief.

Getting harder for them but I've said it before, they are cockroaches.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:48 - Apr 9 with 4344 viewsmonmouth

They've won 6 from 33 and two of those were the spawniest you've ever sen, and now they're going to win 3 from 5; 3 awa and one at home to Chelsea? Rightio.

I know no one can see into the future but.......Tanned arse would need a lotof brown envelopes

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:17 - Apr 9 with 4267 viewsdgt73

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:22 - Apr 9 by union_jack

I know what you mean, they have survived everything that's been thrown at them in recent years, so my champagne is staying on ice.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:19 - Apr 9 with 4258 viewsFlashberryjack

Cardiff media bias again... on 17:22 - Apr 9 by union_jack

I've got the same feeling.......in recent years just when I think they're f?*cked, they somehow survive.
As you've said just like cockroaches would in a nuclear war.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:21 - Apr 9 with 4255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:17 - Apr 9 by dgt73

I know what you mean, they have survived everything that's been thrown at them in recent years, so my champagne is staying on ice.

Aye, I'm not counting any Cardiffian chickens yet, not least until all our own roosters are safely back in the coop.

F*ck me, that's a laboured analogy.

Poll: Tory leader

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:41 - Apr 9 with 4184 viewsreddythered

So, it's Cardiff media bias again then.

How dare those biased people have an article - under the Cardiff City tag - with such clearly biased text as "and seek an improbable path to safety for the Bluebirds.".

Let's tar and feather those slimeballs, clearly biased there...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:45 - Apr 9 with 4169 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:41 - Apr 9 by reddythered

So, it's Cardiff media bias again then.

How dare those biased people have an article - under the Cardiff City tag - with such clearly biased text as "and seek an improbable path to safety for the Bluebirds.".

Let's tar and feather those slimeballs, clearly biased there...

I get your point reddy. But there's no denying we're seen as the little country cousins, with learning difficulties, by the Cardiff-based media. It's fine, we don't seek the spotlight. Happy to get on quietly representing our country in Europe whilst you take over QPR's role as laughing stock of the division.
Cardiff media bias again... on 18:50 - Apr 9 with 4136 viewslibertine

I share your horrible feeling that they are going to do a wigan on us
Cardiff media bias again... on 19:03 - Apr 9 with 4086 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:50 - Apr 9 by libertine

I share your horrible feeling that they are going to do a wigan on us

Wigan stayed up successfully for 8 seasons didn't they? I don't think that analogy is an accurate one. Unless you mean they're going to emulate Wigan 's PL finish last year..........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff media bias again... on 19:11 - Apr 9 with 4050 viewslifelong

If they get nothing Saturday,as is most likely, they will have win at least 3 of their remaining games to reach 35 points, which may be enough, can't see in happening.
Cardiff media bias again... on 20:13 - Apr 9 with 3931 viewsstevethejack

It's been said before, they are guaranteed 3 seasons in the Premier League
Autumn, Winter and Spring
Cardiff media bias again... on 20:17 - Apr 9 with 3911 viewsreddythered

Cardiff media bias again... on 18:45 - Apr 9 by LeonisGod

I get your point reddy. But there's no denying we're seen as the little country cousins, with learning difficulties, by the Cardiff-based media. It's fine, we don't seek the spotlight. Happy to get on quietly representing our country in Europe whilst you take over QPR's role as laughing stock of the division.

You're acting though as if the media are so wonderful for us. They aren't; local media is utter shite regardless of the team.

I well remember the South Wales Echo getting hoaxed about CCFC, years ago, buying into the then Minardi F1 team. El Tel Phillips wrote a nice piece on the back page, even had a F1 car mocked up in our colours.

Anybody getting wound up about the media in Wales, eh, better things to raise that blood pressure about, tbh.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff media bias again... on 09:27 - Apr 10 with 3499 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff media bias again... on 20:17 - Apr 9 by reddythered

You're acting though as if the media are so wonderful for us. They aren't; local media is utter shite regardless of the team.

I well remember the South Wales Echo getting hoaxed about CCFC, years ago, buying into the then Minardi F1 team. El Tel Phillips wrote a nice piece on the back page, even had a F1 car mocked up in our colours.

Anybody getting wound up about the media in Wales, eh, better things to raise that blood pressure about, tbh.

It's not unusual (good song too) with this lot.
Cardiff media bias again... on 09:45 - Apr 10 with 3468 viewsperchrockjack

there are those wanting both us and them to stay up. Apparently its good for Welsh football. YCH A FI

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff media bias again... on 09:50 - Apr 10 with 3459 viewslifelong

Cardiff media bias again... on 09:45 - Apr 10 by perchrockjack

there are those wanting both us and them to stay up. Apparently its good for Welsh football. YCH A FI

Well I think the derby games are special occasions , especially in the premier league. It's the first fixture all Swansea and Cardiff fans look for when the season starts, not many will admit it though.
Cardiff media bias again... on 10:19 - Apr 10 with 3405 viewsHugeEnkins

What a shame...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26964809
Cardiff media bias again... on 10:20 - Apr 10 with 3398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff media bias again... on 09:50 - Apr 10 by lifelong

Well I think the derby games are special occasions , especially in the premier league. It's the first fixture all Swansea and Cardiff fans look for when the season starts, not many will admit it though.

I don't care about league derbies anymore. It's not as if they're the old familiar Cardiff in blue that we all loved to hate. I didn't have that feeling up there at the CCS last time out so it's devalued by the rebranding as far as I'm concerned.
We could just draw them in the cup every now and then, that would do

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff media bias again... on 10:35 - Apr 10 with 3378 viewsperchrockjack

Derbies ,lets face it, are to bring out the hatred in us all and hitherto an excuse for a good scrap.

No thanks but I d live quite happily without having to put up with that poisonous outfit in our stadium.

No really, honest

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff media bias again... on 11:36 - Apr 10 with 3321 viewsQuakerJack

Cardiff media bias again... on 10:20 - Apr 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't care about league derbies anymore. It's not as if they're the old familiar Cardiff in blue that we all loved to hate. I didn't have that feeling up there at the CCS last time out so it's devalued by the rebranding as far as I'm concerned.
We could just draw them in the cup every now and then, that would do

I agree, there was something empty about the home game, the fact that they were in red and their fans were shiyte. Didn't feel the same as the derbies of old.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024