Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger 12:43 - Apr 10 with 3130 viewsBatterseajack

A mate of mine is doing a bit of work down the Liberty this Sunday for Sky where they want to do a little feature and film some fan reactions during the game against Chelsea and maybe provide a few soundbite clips before and after the game. Ideally they'd like to point the cameras at a group of mates who sit together in the ground.

If your interested, PM me or reply to this thread and I'll pass on his contact details.

He also wanted to get in touch with "the drummer dude" - POG. He said they've used him before but have lost his contact details!
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:21 - Apr 10 with 3019 viewsepaul

pm sent

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:30 - Apr 10 with 2990 viewsSwanzay

What ever happened to Chiswickjack who used to post on here and worked for Sky, is this one and the same?
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:55 - Apr 10 with 2931 viewsstevethejack

Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:30 - Apr 10 by Swanzay

What ever happened to Chiswickjack who used to post on here and worked for Sky, is this one and the same?

Maybe he's moved from Chiswick to Battersea.

Seriously though, last I heard John worked for Sky 1, rather than Sky Sports
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:58 - Apr 10 with 2923 viewsMattG

https://twitter.com/thegingerswan
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 14:45 - Apr 10 with 2855 viewsepaul

Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 13:55 - Apr 10 by stevethejack

Maybe he's moved from Chiswick to Battersea.

Seriously though, last I heard John worked for Sky 1, rather than Sky Sports

I talk to John most days and regularly meet up with him, was with him Monday night he's all good, a great lad indeed Hestill works for Sky he goes to virtually every game fair play and still lives in Chiswick
[Post edited 10 Apr 2014 15:08]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 14:49 - Apr 10 with 2847 viewsBatterseajack

No this isn't chiswick jack, by right I should be crystal palace jack. This chap i'm helping out works for a production company on behalf of sky.
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 15:27 - Apr 10 with 2780 viewsGretsch

Tell them to go up the Coppers always up there he is
Sky want Fans Reaction + FAO Prince of Ginger on 17:27 - Apr 10 with 2665 viewsOldjack

ffs I hope Tea bag doesn't make an appearance ,we all know how much he loves a camera ,id' like you too pass on this message please ,''How are we a mere 50 mill pound team are supposed to compete with a 300 mill pound team ?,it's so unfair

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024