Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 29590 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 22:42 - Apr 14 with 8259 viewsNeathJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2604623/Swansea-war-Garry-Monk
Daily Mail on 22:45 - Apr 14 with 8215 viewsC_jack

F**k that 'newspaper'

'There are other issues at the club and a source claimed one player was caught refuelling with crisps at half-time in a recent match'

Nothing wrong with a bit of fisticuffs in training
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 22:46]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Daily Mail on 22:46 - Apr 14 with 8188 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Wilfried Bony, who has been a success leading the attack since joining from Vitesse Arnhem, earns £58,000 a week, for example"

Wow.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 with 8188 viewsGTCJack

Daily Mail on 22:46 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"Wilfried Bony, who has been a success leading the attack since joining from Vitesse Arnhem, earns £58,000 a week, for example"

Wow.

Doubt that.
Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 with 8183 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 22:46 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow.

That's bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 22:48 - Apr 14 with 8153 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 by GTCJack

Doubt that.

I would normally, but the Daily Mail have been spot on regarding behind the scenes activity at Swansea for a long time now. Someone is leaking information to them and has been doing so for a while.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Daily Mail on 22:48 - Apr 14 with 8163 viewsGTCJack

Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 by Darran

That's bollox.

£35k, maybe £40k, but never £58k.
Daily Mail on 22:49 - Apr 14 with 8150 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 by Darran

That's bollox.

It might all be true, but there is no way Wilfried Bony is on 58k a week.
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 22:49 - Apr 14 with 8142 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 22:49 - Apr 14 by IAN05

It might all be true, but there is no way Wilfried Bony is on 58k a week.

Exactly.

Daily Mail on 22:51 - Apr 14 with 8116 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 22:48 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would normally, but the Daily Mail have been spot on regarding behind the scenes activity at Swansea for a long time now. Someone is leaking information to them and has been doing so for a while.

For some reason the Daily Mail is very well informed with Welsh clubs. They have been spot on with Cardiff City stories all season as well.
Daily Mail on 22:54 - Apr 14 with 8077 viewsQuakerJack

If this is true, which I think it is, then I fear we may be heading out of this division.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 22:55 - Apr 14 with 8072 viewsicecoldjack

The Mail is bang on the money yet again, i have to say though that Bony being on 58k a week is total bollocks ,not sure what he had for a signing on bonus though,they probably took that and added it to his wages .

Officially Bony is within our wage structure ,he aint on 58k a week wages but the whole package with signing on fees probably gets close to that over the course of his contract.

Anyway good luck to him, he has scored more than Lita,alvaro,emnes and Ngog put together and all their wages combined are probably more than 58k a week !
wilf is a bargin!

Its falling apart with Monk in charge though isnt it ?
Daily Mail on 22:56 - Apr 14 with 8067 viewsAngelRangelQS

Daily Mail on 22:55 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

The Mail is bang on the money yet again, i have to say though that Bony being on 58k a week is total bollocks ,not sure what he had for a signing on bonus though,they probably took that and added it to his wages .

Officially Bony is within our wage structure ,he aint on 58k a week wages but the whole package with signing on fees probably gets close to that over the course of his contract.

Anyway good luck to him, he has scored more than Lita,alvaro,emnes and Ngog put together and all their wages combined are probably more than 58k a week !
wilf is a bargin!

Monk is so far out of his depth it's frightening
Daily Mail on 22:56 - Apr 14 with 8066 viewsQuakerJack

Does this explain the bench for Sunday's game?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Daily Mail on 22:57 - Apr 14 with 8054 viewsIAN05

wilf is a bargin!

Lets be fair, wasn't exactly going great under Laudrup really though was it ? If the media are to be believed, the source of this ill feeling is the split he allowed with the Spanish and British boys.
Daily Mail on 22:58 - Apr 14 with 8050 viewsDarran

wilf is a bargin!

How do you know they're bang on the money?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Daily Mail on 22:58 - Apr 14 with 8043 viewsicecoldjack

Daily Mail on 22:56 - Apr 14 by QuakerJack

Does this explain the bench for Sunday's game?

Certainly makes alot more sense now .
Daily Mail on 22:58 - Apr 14 with 8042 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 22:56 - Apr 14 by AngelRangelQS

It's really difficult to blame Monk though, it sounds like there are far more deeply rooted issues. The only way Monk can be blamed is if he's part of them

Daily Mail on 22:59 - Apr 14 with 8033 viewsMrSwerve

Thought that second pic of the team celebrating on that link was a pic of the brawl at first glance

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Daily Mail on 22:59 - Apr 14 with 8030 viewsNeathJack

Daily Mail on 22:56 - Apr 14 by AngelRangelQS

Can anyone question the commitment of the players on Sunday (other than Chico being Chico)?

Bust ups like this in training are ten a penny when the pressure is on. I'd much prefer them like this than be just going through the motions that's for sure.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 22:59]
Daily Mail on 23:02 - Apr 14 with 7999 viewsAngelRangelQS

Daily Mail on 22:59 - Apr 14 by NeathJack

Can anyone question the commitment of the players on Sunday (other than Chico being Chico)?

Bust ups like this in training are ten a penny when the pressure is on. I'd much prefer them like this than be just going through the motions that's for sure.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 22:59]

I don't accept any argument that our squad has any fight whatsoever.

Where's the evidence? When the chips are down we fold. Not one league win from a losing position all season says that
Daily Mail on 23:02 - Apr 14 with 7999 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 22:58 - Apr 14 by icecoldjack

Certainly makes alot more sense now .

Its been all over Twitter and on here that this was the reason for the bench yesterday. Not sure if true though. Wouldn't be too surprised if Daily Mail don't know all facts yet, as they haven't mentioned any names even though they are being bandied around openly on twitter and forums.
Daily Mail on 23:03 - Apr 14 with 7988 viewsblaine_scfc

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Michu wasn't injured for Sunday either. There is no way on this Earth Fulton would be on the bench above Poz and Canas if something didn't happen.
Daily Mail on 23:07 - Apr 14 with 7941 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 23:03 - Apr 14 by blaine_scfc

To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Michu wasn't injured for Sunday either. There is no way on this Earth Fulton would be on the bench above Poz and Canas if something didn't happen.

Poz and Canas were involved (allegedly). Not sure of Pozuelos character but he hasn't played a single minute under Monk, there has to be a reason for that.
Daily Mail on 23:10 - Apr 14 with 7904 viewsQuakerJack

Daily Mail on 23:03 - Apr 14 by blaine_scfc

If canas and poz were involved I'm glad fulton was brought in. I'm sorry but anyone who has a personal gripe that is impacting on our PL status should have their contract burnt and be shown the door now because we're in a scrap and I wouldn't want them next to me in the trenches.

Also, if there's truth in the issue about wages and resentment towards bony, I'm sorry but if you are aggrieved that the top goalscorer earns more then maybe football isn't the career for you because that's pretty standard.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024