Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uwe Rosler 10:40 - Apr 15 with 5129 viewsMrSwansea

I want this man as our next manager, what you all think?

Would be funny to nab the Wigan manager after the whole Martinez debacle. That aside i think he would be a good decision, plays nice footy, tougher than previous manager and seems to get on with people he comes in contact with.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Uwe Rosler on 10:46 - Apr 15 with 3970 viewsPegojack

Not a bad shout.
Uwe Rosler on 10:49 - Apr 15 with 3958 viewsJACKARSE

Rosler or Koeman would be my shout.
Can't see him leaving Wigwam if they go up.
Uwe Rosler on 10:55 - Apr 15 with 3937 viewsmagicdaps10

Koeman-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, in the same category as Laudrup and Sousa as regards to be a playing success.
Rosler would be perfect for us and seems a disciplinarian which I think is needed also but there is no way the board will pay the compo but this appointment is going to the biggest in the clubs history in my eyes.

Only other I would look at would be Paul Clement.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Uwe Rosler on 10:57 - Apr 15 with 3927 viewsSwansea93

Would definatley like to have Uwe Rosler in charge next season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Uwe Rosler on 10:59 - Apr 15 with 3917 viewsC_jack

He'd be a Swansea City appointment through and through about 4/5 years ago, I'm not really sure these days.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Uwe Rosler on 11:03 - Apr 15 with 3896 viewsmagicdaps10

The board will never pay the compo.

1 or 2 Million is a small drop in the ocean compared to the revenue the club will see for remaining in the league and instead of thinking phew that's close lets get the right man in at what ever cost within the reason, they will instead look at who is available for nothing.

Has to be a two horse race between Rosler and Clement at present.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Uwe Rosler on 11:33 - Apr 15 with 3805 viewsepaul

Works for me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Uwe Rosler on 12:27 - Apr 15 with 3716 viewsQuakerJack

OP - seconded, he'd be my favourite

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Uwe Rosler on 12:31 - Apr 15 with 3692 viewsJokeren1943

Lets go for Simone.

As an Atlético Madrid player said the other day. Simones motto is fight every game as it would be your last.
Uwe Rosler on 12:38 - Apr 15 with 3668 viewsMrSwansea

Uwe Rosler on 11:03 - Apr 15 by magicdaps10

The board will never pay the compo.

1 or 2 Million is a small drop in the ocean compared to the revenue the club will see for remaining in the league and instead of thinking phew that's close lets get the right man in at what ever cost within the reason, they will instead look at who is available for nothing.

Has to be a two horse race between Rosler and Clement at present.

They sacked laudrup for a reported 5 mill, how much do you think Wigan would want? Would we ever get a manager in current employment?

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Uwe Rosler on 12:39 - Apr 15 with 3663 viewsQuakerJack

If Huw has any ambitions to take us forward he'll pay whatever Wigan want... if you've ever heard the man speak in interviews about his views on the game he's another martinez in waiting

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Uwe Rosler on 12:47 - Apr 15 with 3642 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Uwe Rosler on 12:31 - Apr 15 by Jokeren1943

Lets go for Simone.

As an Atlético Madrid player said the other day. Simones motto is fight every game as it would be your last.

Actually think he will stay at Athletico until Bayern come in for him.
Pep won't stay at Bayern as he wants different challenges, actually think he will become Arsenal Manager when Wenger Moves up.
Klopp will leave Dortmund for Barca.

Honestly Think Your Chairman will pluck an unknown or unfancied Gaffer from obscurity just to steady the ship and make you an unknown quantity again.
Some have said on here recently that lots of teams have figured out the enigma of the Swans.
You have to trust the Chairmans opinions though Laudrup has a quality CV regardless of what happened at Swansea and Martinez and Rodgers are excelling.
Uwe Rosler on 12:55 - Apr 15 with 3616 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It has to be Rossler just so we can sing the old Man City song "Uwe's grandad bombed our chip shop"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Uwe Rosler on 13:01 - Apr 15 with 3605 viewsQuakerJack

Uwe Rosler on 12:55 - Apr 15 by Brynmill_Jack

It has to be Rossler just so we can sing the old Man City song "Uwe's grandad bombed our chip shop"

Southampton used to sing how he bombed Portsmouth

If Pochetino gets a better job I think he'll end up at Southampton, given he's had history there... long term, if he excells, he's a potential City manager

Uwe Rosler on 13:50 - Apr 15 with 3481 viewsMattG

Can you imagine if Monk had sent Ash or Chico up to take the first penalty in an FA Cup Semi Final shootout? Meltdown!

Seriously, though - not a bad shout.
Uwe Rosler on 14:29 - Apr 15 with 3424 viewsicecoldjack

Rosler would be a good choice IMO.

Paul clement, hmm.. many have called for him on here but are we 100% sure that management is for him?

There have been plenty of top coaches who dont take to management so in one way it would be a big risk as we are stepping into the unknown as much as he is .

Rosler seems to have the experience in the British game and has worked his way up with ambition to no doubt go onto big things,he could be a good fit for us.
Uwe Rosler on 15:10 - Apr 15 with 3373 viewsQuakerJack

Uwe Rosler on 14:29 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Rosler would be a good choice IMO.

Paul clement, hmm.. many have called for him on here but are we 100% sure that management is for him?

There have been plenty of top coaches who dont take to management so in one way it would be a big risk as we are stepping into the unknown as much as he is .

Rosler seems to have the experience in the British game and has worked his way up with ambition to no doubt go onto big things,he could be a good fit for us.

Rossler would be my first choice.

I do like the Clement idea but I see your point re coach to manager. Would we want Pascoe coming back in for example? A league title winning coach. Or Graeme Jones.

Brian Kidd was raved over as a coach but he made a shit manager.

Uwe Rosler on 15:19 - Apr 15 with 3342 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were in League 1 or The Championship I would say he's a good choice. But we are Premier League now. We need someone who's proven of competing against bigger clubs with a smaller budget, someone who's proven to be able to keep the egos of Williams and co in check, and someones who's capable of buying well with a transfer budget circa £15,000,000.

#TeamBielsa

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Uwe Rosler on 15:20 - Apr 15 with 3336 viewsJackfath

Uwe Rosler on 15:19 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we were in League 1 or The Championship I would say he's a good choice. But we are Premier League now. We need someone who's proven of competing against bigger clubs with a smaller budget, someone who's proven to be able to keep the egos of Williams and co in check, and someones who's capable of buying well with a transfer budget circa £15,000,000.

#TeamBielsa

Well said Dwight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Uwe Rosler on 18:15 - Apr 15 with 3218 viewsquiff

Rosler is proving himself to be a good manager but I personally feel we need to be more ambitious.
His family are still based in Stockport too which could become a stumbling block.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Uwe Rosler on 20:47 - Apr 15 with 3112 viewstomdickharry

Uwe Rosler on 18:15 - Apr 15 by quiff

Rosler is proving himself to be a good manager but I personally feel we need to be more ambitious.
His family are still based in Stockport too which could become a stumbling block.

Brielsa is by far the best choice been there seen it done it as his record shows and he's available.
Uwe Rosler on 21:23 - Apr 15 with 3055 viewsshandyjack

the thing is are we even sure the board want someone else, i fear they see Monk as the long term plan

Poll: Expectation for the season

Uwe Rosler on 09:56 - Apr 16 with 2927 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Briesla would be an excellent capture for you guys..
Uwe Rosler on 10:00 - Apr 16 with 2923 viewsScoobyWho

Uwe Rosler on 21:23 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

the thing is are we even sure the board want someone else, i fear they see Monk as the long term plan

Then he will be sacked by November if we stay up.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Uwe Rosler on 10:11 - Apr 16 with 2909 viewsJACKARSE

Uwe Rosler on 21:23 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

This is what I fear
IMO 2 wins, 4 draws in 13 isn't good enough.
HJ needs to have a serious word with himself and have plans to move for a new manager as soon as (if) we are in the PL next season.
He will need to move quickly and get his man together with a transfer budget available for him and act quickly in the transfer market and not feck off on holiday.
If we go down then it will be GM, if we stay up I fear it will be GM as well.
If Wigwam get through the play offs then Rosler won't be going anywhere, plan B, C and D needed IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024