Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 17:23 - Apr 19 with 1638 viewsJackbustard

We came from behind, scored from a corner and got given a penalty, now that doesn't happen too often.
Today on 17:24 - Apr 19 with 1634 viewsPrivate_Partz

A very rare day indeed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today on 17:27 - Apr 19 with 1603 viewsmonmouth

All our breaks came at once today. Noocastle were shocking too; I'd expected some kind of reaction but they were like pussies. I hope they're saving it or the cruds.

Our day, thank goodness. We need to put Villa away now though, with a proper performance, just in case of freak results.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today on 17:30 - Apr 19 with 1583 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today on 17:27 - Apr 19 by monmouth

All our breaks came at once today. Noocastle were shocking too; I'd expected some kind of reaction but they were like pussies. I hope they're saving it or the cruds.

Our day, thank goodness. We need to put Villa away now though, with a proper performance, just in case of freak results.

Well Mon we can play with a bit of freedom now and they will be uptight with pressure. I hope the weathers fine next Saturday , we win and then for a nice drink after the game to celebrate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 1576 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I couldn't watch the first 70 minutes due to Hospital visiting, was the Chris Foy as bad in the first half as he was in the second?
Apart from giving the Penalty of course.
When I switched it on it looked a bit like a free for all, especially in the penalty area during corners etc.
Today on 17:34 - Apr 19 with 1559 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today on 17:32 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

I couldn't watch the first 70 minutes due to Hospital visiting, was the Chris Foy as bad in the first half as he was in the second?
Apart from giving the Penalty of course.
When I switched it on it looked a bit like a free for all, especially in the penalty area during corners etc.

Foy went off after 30 mins. The ball hit him straight on the beak in the first minute and after half an hour he had to be replaced by Anthony Taylor the 4th official. That worried me but we did it anyway

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024