Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good thread from August 00:21 - Apr 21 with 7901 viewsmatt_the_jack

From the Cardiff Messageboard

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=119117&sid=db4f8988c520f2e

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

Good thread from August on 00:35 - Apr 21 with 6366 viewsDarran

You should post here more often oh great one we did this last night.
They're mad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Good thread from August on 00:56 - Apr 21 with 6305 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good thread from August on 00:35 - Apr 21 by Darran

You should post here more often oh great one we did this last night.
They're mad.

Stringer. F*cking. Bell.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Good thread from August on 08:42 - Apr 21 with 6105 viewsMagic_Michu

Here's another good one! They think they'll get over £10 million for Marshall even if they go down.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140120&sid=4d476f103362ef7

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Good thread from August on 09:00 - Apr 21 with 6029 viewsQuakerJack

Good thread from August on 08:42 - Apr 21 by Magic_Michu

Here's another good one! They think they'll get over £10 million for Marshall even if they go down.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140120&sid=4d476f103362ef7

I'd actually be inclined to agree with them. He's certainly worth the outlay. How many points has he won them this season. They'd be the new derby if they didn't have him.

How many million per premier league place is it this season. All the soft goals our keepers have let in. He'd repay a lot of that fee.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Good thread from August on 09:05 - Apr 21 with 6001 viewsbuilthjack

Good thread from August on 09:00 - Apr 21 by QuakerJack

I'd actually be inclined to agree with them. He's certainly worth the outlay. How many points has he won them this season. They'd be the new derby if they didn't have him.

How many million per premier league place is it this season. All the soft goals our keepers have let in. He'd repay a lot of that fee.

They would be on about 15 points without him. Worth 10 million.
Caulker worth 6 million.

The other players are worth 5 million between them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good thread from August on 09:11 - Apr 21 with 5978 viewsMagic_Michu

Im sorry, but no team would pay £10 million for a championship goalkeeper no matter how good he is... and he is very good.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Good thread from August on 09:12 - Apr 21 with 5976 viewsQuakerJack

Good thread from August on 09:05 - Apr 21 by builthjack

They would be on about 15 points without him. Worth 10 million.
Caulker worth 6 million.

The other players are worth 5 million between them.

Brilliant summary. Caulker to the scousers, we should get onto Marshall's agent the second they're mathematically down.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Good thread from August on 09:22 - Apr 21 with 5931 viewsDr_Winston

It's easy for a keeper playing behind a defence that bad to look good purely because of the work he has to do. He does look decent though.

£5m for the best keeper in the Championship would probably be a fair price.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Good thread from August on 09:33 - Apr 21 with 5891 viewsswancity

Good thread from August on 09:22 - Apr 21 by Dr_Winston

It's easy for a keeper playing behind a defence that bad to look good purely because of the work he has to do. He does look decent though.

£5m for the best keeper in the Championship would probably be a fair price.

We know you have a habit of making things up to suit your agenda jobs but in Marshalls case the amount of work he has done has enabled him to showcase his quality. Most saves made and many of them world class too.

Rather than skip around the truth to suit your argument it's easier to say it as it is.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Good thread from August on 09:36 - Apr 21 with 5865 viewsjohnlangy

Not only have they not learned from their stupidity last August they are still compounding it now.

According to one Blue fool 'the rest of the team are garbage tho, Williams is a donkey, Shelvey terrible, Ben Davies makes constant mistakes, michu is now shit, Chico say no more, Routledge and dyer, amat, pozewho, ngog, emnes just point and laugh'.

Deluded pillock.
Good thread from August on 09:39 - Apr 21 with 5849 viewsUxbridge

What happened to that Mccarthy kid from last year. He was flavour of the month in similar circumstances last season. Younger too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Good thread from August on 10:36 - Apr 21 with 5716 viewsScoobyDoo

Good thread from August on 09:36 - Apr 21 by johnlangy

Not only have they not learned from their stupidity last August they are still compounding it now.

According to one Blue fool 'the rest of the team are garbage tho, Williams is a donkey, Shelvey terrible, Ben Davies makes constant mistakes, michu is now shit, Chico say no more, Routledge and dyer, amat, pozewho, ngog, emnes just point and laugh'.

Deluded pillock.

Ever heard the term Pot, Kettle, Black butt?
Good thread from August on 10:51 - Apr 21 with 5661 viewsNOTRAC

Marshall's age will count against him slightly but he has to be worth £12m of anyone's money,after his performances this season.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Good thread from August on 11:56 - Apr 21 with 5580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good thread from August on 10:51 - Apr 21 by NOTRAC

Marshall's age will count against him slightly but he has to be worth £12m of anyone's money,after his performances this season.

On MOTD they were saying Marshall was going to make history as the only keeper to feature in their team of the year from a relegated side. And I agree. Derby's keeper probably didn't make half the saves he's made this year so good on him. The daft thing is I never (and a lot of others didn't) rated him in the championship. Upside down world innit

Good thread from August on 11:59 - Apr 21 with 5563 viewstherealme

Good thread from August on 10:51 - Apr 21 by NOTRAC

12m you're kidding, right ?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Good thread from August on 12:00 - Apr 21 with 5556 viewschrisr

Says them who bought Cornelius!!!

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Good thread from August on 12:17 - Apr 21 with 5501 viewsSTEVE1

Good thread from August on 11:56 - Apr 21 by Brynmill_Jack

On MOTD they were saying Marshall was going to make history as the only keeper to feature in their team of the year from a relegated side. And I agree. Derby's keeper probably didn't make half the saves he's made this year so good on him. The daft thing is I never (and a lot of others didn't) rated him in the championship. Upside down world innit

He is a very good shot stopper with lots of confidence but I think there are weaknesses which would stop a top 4 club going in for him. He is not too hot on crosses and you could see that Swansea had targeted that when they came down the liberty first corner we had 3 players around him and it was going to be swung in towards the goal.
Good thread from August on 12:48 - Apr 21 with 5428 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good thread from August on 12:17 - Apr 21 by STEVE1

He is a very good shot stopper with lots of confidence but I think there are weaknesses which would stop a top 4 club going in for him. He is not too hot on crosses and you could see that Swansea had targeted that when they came down the liberty first corner we had 3 players around him and it was going to be swung in towards the goal.

Good point. But I'd still take a punt on him especially as Vorm's behaving like Dracula at the moment. Regarding a top 4 club a no no like you say

Good thread from August on 13:13 - Apr 21 with 5407 viewssnork44

Good thread from August on 11:59 - Apr 21 by therealme

12m you're kidding, right ?

Nope, not kidding !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Good thread from August on 14:05 - Apr 21 with 5315 viewsRancid

I like Marshall and would like him here.But as someone's touched on the amount of shots he's had to deal with then any decent keeper will look good and make the necessary saves.
Good thread from August on 18:13 - Apr 21 with 5135 viewsjohnlangy

Good thread from August on 10:36 - Apr 21 by ScoobyDoo

I certainly have Scooby. But your question assumes that I said something similar back in August, presumably about Cornelius.

Well, I didn't. I didn't even know who he was (and didn't know much more about Bony either). But to say what they said after seeing him play such a small amount of football is stupid.

I imagine if we went back through threads from that time a number of our lot probably DID say the same about Cornelius. Even though it would have been just as stupid at the time at least they could now say they were right.
Good thread from August on 18:22 - Apr 21 with 5116 viewspremierjack

They would get 8 million for Marshall
6 for caulker
5-6 for mutch
3 for noone
Even 6-7 for the short fat guy
Good thread from August on 18:24 - Apr 21 with 5105 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

You didn't need to go to a Cardiff forum to find posts saying Bony is a sh*t waste of money Matt, this place was awash with them for months.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Good thread from August on 19:03 - Apr 21 with 5024 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good thread from August on 10:36 - Apr 21 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah but in fairness our side is a lot better than yours Scooby D.

Good thread from August on 19:12 - Apr 21 with 4987 viewsOldjack

If they go down, Tan will be on his toes grabbing everything in sight ,expect a fire sale

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024