Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' 08:55 - Apr 27 with 3548 viewsmatt_the_jack

Haha

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134956

One again all Europe will hear, the Swansea City sound
Blog: Swans Away Days In Europe

'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' on 09:00 - Apr 27 with 3503 viewsdgt73

The word deluded springs to mind.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' on 09:00 - Apr 27 with 3502 viewsdobjack2

Their boards could be on meltdown by mid afternoon.
'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' on 09:03 - Apr 27 with 3477 viewsClinton

Comedy gold, from the home of the hits.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 3085 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I was with a couple of their exiles last night. It's really hurting them , they have to admit now that this Wales' no.1 club malarkey was just a pipe dream.

But to keep their spirits up they told me that all of Wales international games for the forthcoming WC campaign were going to be played at the CCS. Every cloud see.......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

'If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us' on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 2975 viewsGlyn1

He was 100% correct! If by the Jacks he meant Swansea rugby club

What are the odds on Cardiff staying up - should I stick a pound on?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024