Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Bony's market value. 21:40 - Apr 28 with 13760 viewsJokeren1943

This summer several clubs will try to buy Bony. The Swansea board will do what they can to keep him.

Swansea got him for 12 million. What do you think his market value is now after his first season in Premier League?

Beside what he is worth - what do you think his price should be, to let him go?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2014 22:32]
What is Bony's market value. on 07:30 - Apr 29 with 2028 viewsDr_Winston

I'd be amazed if the club were willing to accept a mere £8m profit on him. They'll be looking to double their money at least. Given a half decent World Cup maybe even more.

£25m minimum at present. If he has another season like this one next time around, then that's only going to go up.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What is Bony's market value. on 07:37 - Apr 29 with 2017 viewsblaine_scfc

What is Bony's market value. on 07:30 - Apr 29 by Dr_Winston

I'd be amazed if the club were willing to accept a mere £8m profit on him. They'll be looking to double their money at least. Given a half decent World Cup maybe even more.

£25m minimum at present. If he has another season like this one next time around, then that's only going to go up.

Holding out for more money is all well and good, but IF the player started putting the pressure on, you would need to think about it. I know most would say "f*ck him, he's under contract" but it doesn't work like that.
What is Bony's market value. on 07:41 - Apr 29 with 2014 viewsDr_Winston

What is Bony's market value. on 07:37 - Apr 29 by blaine_scfc

Holding out for more money is all well and good, but IF the player started putting the pressure on, you would need to think about it. I know most would say "f*ck him, he's under contract" but it doesn't work like that.

Even if he wanted out the club would want more than £20m. That's only £5m more than we got for Joe Allen fer Chrissakes.

He's no one season wonder. Scored better than a goal every other game for three years in a row, including in Europe and against the best sides in the PL. You look at the kind of money pissed away on strikers and Bony is worth £25m of anybody's money in the current market.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

What is Bony's market value. on 07:44 - Apr 29 with 2008 viewsblaine_scfc

What is Bony's market value. on 07:41 - Apr 29 by Dr_Winston

Even if he wanted out the club would want more than £20m. That's only £5m more than we got for Joe Allen fer Chrissakes.

He's no one season wonder. Scored better than a goal every other game for three years in a row, including in Europe and against the best sides in the PL. You look at the kind of money pissed away on strikers and Bony is worth £25m of anybody's money in the current market.

Fingers crossed your right. I would personally prefer it if we didn't have to sell at all this season and have one more campaign with him, with a fully fit Michu hopefully. Goals galore.
What is Bony's market value. on 07:46 - Apr 29 with 2006 viewsjacksinceever

What is Bony's market value. on 07:15 - Apr 29 by TheFranchise

Ok, I don't get that statement.

Drogba didn't really have much pace and he was perfect for Mourinho. Not every striker needs pace.

If a bid comes in for over £20m, he'll go. If not, he'll stay.

Exactly. A Liverpool fan was saying he wished they'd had a striker on the bench who could have got into the box and mixed it up in the air against Chelsea. Sounds like Bony to a tee. Most clubs would welcome him. TBH considering he's played for a club that have had a relatively poor season he';s done brilliantly. What could he achieved in place of Lukaku at Everton (and what could Everton have achieved with Bony?)
What is Bony's market value. on 07:46 - Apr 29 with 2006 viewsswancity

How long is a piece of string

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

What is Bony's market value. on 07:50 - Apr 29 with 2000 viewsTheFranchise

Bony>Lukaku
What is Bony's market value. on 07:54 - Apr 29 with 1985 viewsjacksinceever

What is Bony's market value. on 07:50 - Apr 29 by TheFranchise

Bony>Lukaku

TBH up until say Xmas I thought Lukaku wasuch better player. Now I'd rather have Bony. Lukaku has failed to set the world alight yet. He's young, but still. Bony's producing the goods now
Login to get fewer ads

What is Bony's market value. on 08:17 - Apr 29 with 1967 viewsUxbridge

£30m. Not a penny less. That's what he's worth to us, so that's the price.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

What is Bony's market value. on 08:20 - Apr 29 with 1961 viewsswancity

What is Bony's market value. on 08:17 - Apr 29 by Uxbridge

£30m. Not a penny less. That's what he's worth to us, so that's the price.

Meanwhile more like 20m in the real world. And just below that if he wanted out too.

What is Bony's market value. on 08:24 - Apr 29 with 1956 viewsUxbridge

What is Bony's market value. on 08:20 - Apr 29 by swancity

Meanwhile more like 20m in the real world. And just below that if he wanted out too.

The real world is what we set the price as. We wouldn't sell for £20m so it's a meaningless figure.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 8:24]

What is Bony's market value. on 08:42 - Apr 29 with 1935 viewskarnataka

Assuming he wants to stay in the PL, I can only see 3 clubs coming after him: Newcastle because they desperately need a striker like him: Everton, if Lukaku goes back to Chelsea or somewhere else: Liverpool, as they will need a different option to Suarez & Sturridge in the Champions League.

Don't know if Newcastle can spend that sort of dosh as they need players in other positions too and Everton don't usually pay those sort of sums.

Of the other big clubs, Man City don't need him, I somehow don't see him as a Man U, or Arsenal type but I could be wrong and Spurs would need to offload quite a few first. I guess Chelsea could be an outside bet as Eto'o, Torres & Ba aren't really up to their standard now.
What is Bony's market value. on 09:10 - Apr 29 with 1913 viewsSTEVE1

You are enteringa different level with the clubs you are dealing with Jesus Man City payed 7 million for Sinclair, so if say you had 2 big clubs fighting fit his signature it would be a lot of money. It would be good if we could get a useful striker in a swap dealing example borini Liverpool, Lukacu Chelsea, we need to replace with a tidy striker.
What is Bony's market value. on 09:21 - Apr 29 with 1899 viewsDrizzy

£30m is a bonkers price fair play.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What is Bony's market value. on 09:26 - Apr 29 with 1893 viewsRogueTrooper

He would walk into most teams in Europe, bar the really big boys, and there are always one that will pay silly money, so I wouldnt be surprised if an offer of 30m came in now that he's proved his ability in Europe and the prem, You cant ignore that if you give him the ball, he will shoot, hold up, head a cross in, defend, assist, the only thing he lacks is all out pace, but quick thinking and power more than make up for that.
The damage he could do with a team that have a lot of playmakers in it is scary, I'd say if he was in Man City's squad, he would be above Dzeko. I'd love to keep him now we've worked out how to supply him, a good pre season and he will probably smash 20+ prem goals in next season easily.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

What is Bony's market value. on 10:28 - Apr 29 with 1662 viewsswancity

What is Bony's market value. on 08:24 - Apr 29 by Uxbridge

The real world is what we set the price as. We wouldn't sell for £20m so it's a meaningless figure.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 8:24]

If only the real world was as simple and as straightforward as that.

So we can set a price at 100m then to frighten every one off? I see.

What is Bony's market value. on 10:45 - Apr 29 with 1644 viewsJackSomething

£30m may seem bonkers to some, but as has been pointed out, the new TV deal kicking in next season will inflate prices (and wages).

He's a player with three years left on his contract and he's scored more than double the goals Soldado (£26m) has scored for Spurs. Throw in a possible goal or two in the World Cup and his value will skyrocket.

Even if he wanted to leave, I see no reason why we wouldn't at least double our money on him - £24m minimum. Given the examples of Michu and Benteke though, I think clubs will wait to see what he does next season before trying to buy him.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What is Bony's market value. on 10:45 - Apr 29 with 1644 viewsBanosswan

Is there a sell on clause with vitesse?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

What is Bony's market value. on 10:48 - Apr 29 with 1637 viewsJackSomething

What is Bony's market value. on 10:45 - Apr 29 by Banosswan

Is there a sell on clause with vitesse?

Given we paid £12m for him (Vitesse's record transfer fee received), I would certainly hope not!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What is Bony's market value. on 13:50 - Apr 29 with 1573 viewshobo

What is Bony's market value. on 07:37 - Apr 29 by blaine_scfc

Let's go and get Jordan Rhodes for £5m then
What is Bony's market value. on 14:27 - Apr 29 with 1523 viewsCatullus

He's worth at least as much as Soldado, so 26 million plus. Chelsea want around 25 milion for Lukaku I think, he's at the very least as good as him too.

Ultimately, he's worth what someone will pay for him. We'll have to see what the offers are.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What is Bony's market value. on 14:30 - Apr 29 with 1522 viewshobo

What is Bony's market value. on 14:27 - Apr 29 by Catullus

He's worth at least as much as Soldado, so 26 million plus. Chelsea want around 25 milion for Lukaku I think, he's at the very least as good as him too.

Ultimately, he's worth what someone will pay for him. We'll have to see what the offers are.

Yup, Soldado was 28 when he moved too. Wilf only turned 25 in December
What is Bony's market value. on 14:38 - Apr 29 with 1510 viewsUxbridge

What is Bony's market value. on 10:28 - Apr 29 by swancity

If only the real world was as simple and as straightforward as that.

So we can set a price at 100m then to frighten every one off? I see.

Because that's what I said.

If something is worth a million to me, then it's worth a million. Simple as.

What is Bony's market value. on 14:57 - Apr 29 with 1486 viewsDrizzy

I wouldn't take these threads too seriously. There were some on here suggesting Michu was worth £40m last season. Absolute nonsense. Bony is hovering around £20m at the moment if you look at it objectively. Whether we would accept that or not is a completely different story.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What is Bony's market value. on 17:17 - Apr 29 with 1425 viewsJackoBoostardo

What is Bony's market value. on 14:57 - Apr 29 by Drizzy

I wouldn't take these threads too seriously. There were some on here suggesting Michu was worth £40m last season. Absolute nonsense. Bony is hovering around £20m at the moment if you look at it objectively. Whether we would accept that or not is a completely different story.

Regardless of what you think Drizzy - Bony is under contract. Therefore his value is whatever the club deem it to be.

Playing against Bony is like playing against a fast moving oak tree that kicks as hard as his bark. There's not many players of his strength in the game and this can be seen as a unique factor to his value.

Regardless to what we think though - none of us know for sure. We're laymen performing estimates. Similarly, neither do you.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2014 17:29]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024