Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did I just read the motd stats correctly? 23:44 - May 3 with 2444 viewsquiff

38% possession for us at home??

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:45 - May 3 with 2437 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You are correct. But apparently Garry is reverting us back to our old style under Rodgers and Martinez so everything is okay.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:46 - May 3 with 2430 viewsNeathJack

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:45 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You are correct. But apparently Garry is reverting us back to our old style under Rodgers and Martinez so everything is okay.

So just to clarify, are you for or against Garry Monk?
Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:47 - May 3 with 2416 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:46 - May 3 by NeathJack

So just to clarify, are you for or against Garry Monk?

100% against.

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:48 - May 3 with 2412 viewsNeathJack

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:47 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

100% against.

You are against our manager?
Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:50 - May 3 with 2396 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:48 - May 3 by NeathJack

You are against our manager?

I am 100% against the decision to give the full time managerial job to Garry Monk yes.

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:50 - May 3 with 2395 viewsNeathJack

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:50 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am 100% against the decision to give the full time managerial job to Garry Monk yes.

That's not what I asked.
Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:56 - May 3 with 2372 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:50 - May 3 by NeathJack

That's not what I asked.

"You are against our manager?"

Our current manager is Garry Monk. Yes I am against him being our manager. I don't think he is the best candidate for the job. This isn't news.

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:59 - May 3 with 2356 viewsNeathJack

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:56 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"You are against our manager?"

Our current manager is Garry Monk. Yes I am against him being our manager. I don't think he is the best candidate for the job. This isn't news.

He is the manager though so is he going to have your 100% support while he carries out his duties?
Login to get fewer ads

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 00:03 - May 4 with 2342 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Did I just read the motd stats correctly? on 23:59 - May 3 by NeathJack

He is the manager though so is he going to have your 100% support while he carries out his duties?

Every manager has my 100% support. I want him to do very well. I just feel he won't and he will be gone before Christmas. I will not boo him in the games I attend but I certainly won't spout the sentimental, nauseating rubbish many seem keen on doing thinking he is the correct choice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024