Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
50" tv from asda. 23:29 - May 10 with 2523 viewsClydachjack

Anyone else bought the Polaroid 50" tv from asda for £286, had mine for two days and very impressed so far for the price.
50" tv from asda. on 00:02 - May 11 with 2465 viewsllareggub

ive bought one havent put it up yet as im busy decorating this weekend should be all up by about tuesday will report back as soon as its up ........
50" tv from asda. on 00:11 - May 11 with 2441 viewsClydachjack

Apparently it has a Samsung Panel, with the right settings it looks brilliant!
50" tv from asda. on 00:22 - May 11 with 2427 viewsDyfnant

Bought a 'Blaupunkt' 39" for my boy to use his X box on from tesco last week. £199 but used an online voucher for £20 off as well, as a bonus we had an email off them this week saying because we bought it between certain dates we were eligible for a free 5 year warranty

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

50" tv from asda. on 00:43 - May 11 with 2401 viewsClydachjack

Yeah, most people don't realise under soga you have at least a two year warranty on tv's. By then price's will drop even more :D
50 on 09:19 - May 11 with 2245 viewsBLAZE

I bought a Technika 32" Slim LED TV the other week for £200. The last TV I bought was a Sony 40" that cost me £1000.... I'll never fork out for a 'premium' brand again.

Having spent one summer repairing TVs for a firm in Swansea (Argos and Tesco rejects) it became apparent that most of the sets were made in the same factories out in China, then put in different cases and with a different logo stuck on them. You could literally takes parts (power supplies, main boards...) from one brand of TV and stick it in another and it worked

It's all a con, buy cheap
[Post edited 11 May 2014 9:20]
50 on 09:23 - May 11 with 2227 viewsUxbridge

50 on 09:19 - May 11 by BLAZE

I bought a Technika 32" Slim LED TV the other week for £200. The last TV I bought was a Sony 40" that cost me £1000.... I'll never fork out for a 'premium' brand again.

Having spent one summer repairing TVs for a firm in Swansea (Argos and Tesco rejects) it became apparent that most of the sets were made in the same factories out in China, then put in different cases and with a different logo stuck on them. You could literally takes parts (power supplies, main boards...) from one brand of TV and stick it in another and it worked

It's all a con, buy cheap
[Post edited 11 May 2014 9:20]

Aye. Best telly we've got in the house is a Blaupunkt 32" we got for 99 quid in the Christmas sales. Beats the Panny hands down.

Waiting for 4k to go down though. That looks lush!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024