Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to 20:06 - May 14 with 7804 viewslibertine

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to,

how far up the valleys and how far down this way or up to newport

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 11:21 - Aug 16 with 642 viewsItchySphincter

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 16:26 - May 15 by treboethjack

Whilst I was attending college in Carmarthen along with Dwight, I would often see swans shirts in and around Carmarthen, Burry Port and Kidwelly. Mostly younger people but also a few older. I can honestly say I only once saw a Cardiff top.

You don’t see many C*****f out west. Llanelli, Carmarthen, Llandeilo and all the way up to Aberystwyth is all Swans.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 12:22 - Aug 16 with 562 viewstowns

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:08 - May 14 by Jackfath

I dont care.

Good Answer why is this even talked about on here.
Who cares because there is got to be an idiot living as far as new Zealand who supports them because they were born up the road.

Rant over
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 12:23 - Aug 16 with 562 viewstowns

where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 20:35 - May 14 by libertine

i knew i shouldn't have asked this question, i don't care but i need to know

you must be bored
where would you say cardiff fanbase extends to on 12:34 - Aug 16 with 542 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I would say it streches from row D, seat numbers 8-42 with a few empty in between 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024