Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now Wenger wants Bony 09:02 - May 18 with 3061 viewsAndy1300

Taking bets on who he will be linked with next

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/05/04/exclusive-arsenal-target-40m-premier-lea

Number 1 team in Wales

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:21 - May 18 with 3012 viewsbuilthjack

He won't get him for the 20m mentioned

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:38 - May 18 with 2965 viewsDaithejack

£40m for Schneiderlin, Richards and Bony! , whats that by one get on free! Think it would take a lot more than £40m to sign those three.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:39 - May 18 with 2959 viewsQuakerJack

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:38 - May 18 by Daithejack

£40m for Schneiderlin, Richards and Bony! , whats that by one get on free! Think it would take a lot more than £40m to sign those three.

40 mil for Bony alone isn't enough.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:50 - May 18 with 2927 viewsicecoldjack

I f Bony was watching the game yesterday then i bet he'd be licking his lips at the goals he could score in that team!

I cant see us holding onto him if a concrete champions league club/offer is made .

Thankfully for us his lack of pace may make a few think twice at the very top level but Arsenal is a definite worry for me .
So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:58 - May 18 with 2907 viewsGrandPrix

Sky Sports News also say Liverpool will now compete with Arsenal for his signature.....both in champions league next season so cant see him staying with us now

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:17 - May 18 with 2849 viewsMagicDaps

Are we going to make a thread every time he's linked with another club?

In which case you might as well start threats on Bony being linked with every top European club, as over the course of the summer he'll be linked with them all.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:17 - May 18 with 2844 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He is a Champions League quality player playing for Swansea City. I really would like him to stay, but we cannot stand in his way. We need to put our valuation of him out in the public domain, and if someone matches it then goodbye Wilf and I hope you lift the Champions League trophy in 12 months time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:25 - May 18 with 2820 viewslonglostjack

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:17 - May 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He is a Champions League quality player playing for Swansea City. I really would like him to stay, but we cannot stand in his way. We need to put our valuation of him out in the public domain, and if someone matches it then goodbye Wilf and I hope you lift the Champions League trophy in 12 months time.

If somebody matches the valuation and I think it's a big if. I can't see Bony forcing the issue this summer and another season with us could well be a likely outcome.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:48 - May 18 with 2743 viewsMagicDaps

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:17 - May 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he doesn't kick up a fuss, then yes we can. He still has three years left on his contract, and based on his comments will show the attitude needed of him next season.

Giving out a valuation in the public domain would be very poor business, it would give us no room to negotiate during any sort of transfer deal and would only fuel the fire of the media.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 12:01 - May 18 with 2639 viewsRogueTrooper

Don't forget Wilf had a slow start to the season, if he hits the ground running in August and continues it for another season, he'll probably be able to pick which CL club. If Huw gets a new contract extension in, we'll be able to name our price.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

So now Wenger wants Bony on 12:52 - May 18 with 2558 viewsicecoldjack

So now Wenger wants Bony on 12:01 - May 18 by RogueTrooper

Don't forget Wilf had a slow start to the season, if he hits the ground running in August and continues it for another season, he'll probably be able to pick which CL club. If Huw gets a new contract extension in, we'll be able to name our price.

Having said that, will he really hit the ground running after a world cup ? depending on how well they do will depend on how much pre season he will miss..again.

isnt it also the African nations cup in January too ?

I would like to see Ivory coast out early and wilf on the beach ready to come into pre-season with the rest of the team, though it is fair to say that he now knows how we play so it wont be so critical in terms of getting to know his team mates .
So now Wenger wants Bony on 14:04 - May 18 with 2494 viewsJokeren1943

Keep a proven Premier League striker, in his best age, and who still has 3 years left of his contract and who solely can secure the club both survival but also a good position in the Premier League for yet another year.

If Luke Shaw is worth around 20 million, Bony is worth 25-30 million.
So now Wenger wants Bony on 17:06 - May 18 with 2334 viewsMatlock_Jack

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:25 - May 18 by longlostjack

If somebody matches the valuation and I think it's a big if. I can't see Bony forcing the issue this summer and another season with us could well be a likely outcome.

You might be right, but we can't really compete with the buying power of bigger clubs and I can see him leaving this Summer.
So now Wenger wants Bony on 19:17 - May 18 with 2249 viewsAndy1300

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:17 - May 18 by MagicDaps

Are we going to make a thread every time he's linked with another club?

In which case you might as well start threats on Bony being linked with every top European club, as over the course of the summer he'll be linked with them all.

You don't have to read them, more to the point, you don't have to reply either.

Number 1 team in Wales

So now Wenger wants Bony on 14:00 - May 19 with 2060 viewsMattG

The ACN might actually work to our advantage in this case - no matter where a player goes, they will take time to bed in so the idea of then losing Wilf for a month or so during his first season at a new club might put some buyers off.
So now Wenger wants Bony on 15:34 - May 19 with 1968 viewsS0LID

I don't know why everybody is worried about selling him. If we did get 30 million, nice and early in summer window we can replace him.

As long as the said money goes back into the team, we;re sorted.
So now Wenger wants Bony on 16:14 - May 19 with 1917 viewsFar_Post

So now Wenger wants Bony on 15:34 - May 19 by S0LID

I don't know why everybody is worried about selling him. If we did get 30 million, nice and early in summer window we can replace him.

Does not always work that way, Spurs got a ridiculous amount of money for Gareth Bale which was reinvested in the team but i think we can agree that they were a weaker outfit this season than last.

This situation depends completely on how Bony sees his future, if Wilf handed in a transfer request tomorrow then we would be forced to sell to the bigger fish for around the £25m mark. If the player wants to stay (and he has already spoke out in the press and said he is happy to do so) then we hold all the cards and can demand whatever we like for him.

If we did sell then it would give GM a bit more financial freedom to mould the squad as he sees fit. Should we sell Bony then I personally would be straight on the phone to Brendan and enquire about Borini (back up striker) as well as looking for another striker at around the £10-£12m mark who could do a job for us.

Blog: The C Word

So now Wenger wants Bony on 16:17 - May 19 with 1902 viewsC_jack

So now Wenger wants Bony on 15:34 - May 19 by S0LID

Probably because we'd lose an outstanding player. He's not going for 30 million.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 16:18 - May 19 with 1889 viewsymaohyd

So now Wenger wants Bony on 09:58 - May 18 by GrandPrix

Sky Sports News also say Liverpool will now compete with Arsenal for his signature.....both in champions league next season so cant see him staying with us now

At the moment it's all pure speculation. Quite simply though if a Champions League side came in for him, we'd get £25 mill for him. If we played hardball we could probably get £30 mill but that would mean cat and mouse all summer and one of those last minute deals, I wouldn't want that.

£25 Mill, deal done now, thank you.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

So now Wenger wants Bony on 16:32 - May 19 with 1860 viewsDewi1jack

Call me radical but I believe that Will will still be here next season.
He started slowly this season, not helped by the strange lack of game time by the unmentionable one (only unmentionable because of the ones who still can't get over his sacking. We've moved on,try doing the same.)
Another good season in the PL, a good World Cup and ACoN and I think Will could be talking to the really big teams, in Spain, Germany and England: Teams capable of playing good football and winning the CL and their respective leagues.
I say this because I do believe Will is more interested in his career at the mo, than just joining a club for the money.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So now Wenger wants Bony on 19:17 - May 19 with 1760 viewsOldjack

Remind me again what Carroll went for ,just work on that and you'll not be far off the mark. Prolific goal scores in this league don't come cheap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So now Wenger wants Bony on 10:03 - May 20 with 1606 viewsjohnlangy

So now Wenger wants Bony on 16:14 - May 19 by Far_Post

Does not always work that way, Spurs got a ridiculous amount of money for Gareth Bale which was reinvested in the team but i think we can agree that they were a weaker outfit this season than last.

This situation depends completely on how Bony sees his future, if Wilf handed in a transfer request tomorrow then we would be forced to sell to the bigger fish for around the £25m mark. If the player wants to stay (and he has already spoke out in the press and said he is happy to do so) then we hold all the cards and can demand whatever we like for him.

If we did sell then it would give GM a bit more financial freedom to mould the squad as he sees fit. Should we sell Bony then I personally would be straight on the phone to Brendan and enquire about Borini (back up striker) as well as looking for another striker at around the £10-£12m mark who could do a job for us.

If he stays then brilliant. If he goes we'll all be disappointed but it would still be a win win situation. He is certainly worth £25 m which we'll get if big Clubs like Arsenal start bidding.

So, what would £25 m get us ? Just plucking figures out of the air, the Club may say to GM he can have £15 m of that money to strengthen the squad plus whatever they were going to give him anyway. The 3/4/5 players we could afford to buy with that would certainly be good enough to be first 11 starters which is what HJ said he wants us to get.

And there's £10 m left. The first phase extension perhaps ? Leaving £2/3 m to put towards Level 1 Academy status ?

We could have bought Iago Aspas or, even worse, Cornelius ( ). All the above is possible simply from the Club making yet another brilliant decision to buy Wilf.

As I said, win win either way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024