Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonny Williams 22:38 - May 28 with 8303 viewsDevz00

Not sure if it's been posted but I just found out that his agent is Jamie Moralee. The same as Neil Taylor and Ash.

Williams' agent Jamie Moralee has been quoted: "If Jonny is not on Swansea's radar I would be surprised, because at the moment there aren't many people who don't think he's got a massive chance.

"In the next couple of weeks I'll have a conversation with Steve Parish and then we'll see where we go from there.

"The most important thing for Jonny is that he is playing first-team football."

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Jonny-Williams-agent-set-Steve-Parish-talks/s

Good or a bad thing? He likes the press it seems. Been here before with Taylor and Ash, again. I'd like to see Jonny Williams sign for us anyway.

[Post edited 28 May 2014 22:39]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jonny Williams on 22:40 - May 28 with 6666 viewsDrizzy

A lot of hype, not a lot of actual production. I'd welcome him as one for the future every day of the week though.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Jonny Williams on 22:40 - May 28 with 6666 viewsHighjack

He's also Rio Ferdinands agent apparantly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jonny Williams on 22:51 - May 28 with 6566 viewsDevz00

and also Daniel Alfei's agent.

I just wondered if he was the cause of the rumour regarding Jonny Williams coming to us and he was just pushing Palace to make a decision on what they are doing with him. Moralee just seems to be a name that you often hear regarding any agents speaking out of turn around the club. I couldn't tell you the name of any of the other player's agents.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jonny Williams on 22:59 - May 28 with 6530 viewsNeathJack

It seems Moralee is far better at this agent lark than he ever was at being a professional footballer.
Jonny Williams on 23:07 - May 28 with 6495 viewsKilkennyjack

Joniesta is a big talent, yes please.

Beware of the Risen People

Jonny Williams on 23:21 - May 28 with 6435 viewsmarchamjack

Not for me. Nowhere near ready to be in our first team. If he's cheap and there's a place in our squad then ok maybe, but not a player who is better than we've got. Let's be clear, only reason he's on our radar is cos Moralee is his agent and has good links with or club.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jonny Williams on 23:26 - May 28 with 6404 viewsDarran

This story clearly started last week after Gareth Vincent had read Jazz Richards twitter,I'm not saying Williams won't be or will never sign for us in the future but the Post needs a massive shake up it's lost all credibility.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jonny Williams on 23:29 - May 28 with 6395 viewsairedale

The way I see it, is that he is a Championship player who could not hack it as a PL player in the opinion of Tony Pulls. He prob did OK at Ipswich, but I don't know. Anyway I don't see where the 4 mill valuation is coming from,
apart from wishful thinking from those who would profit.

Someone seems to have come to the conclusion that he should be at Swansea.
Login to get fewer ads

Jonny Williams on 23:33 - May 28 with 6375 viewsHighjack

Jonny Williams on 23:29 - May 28 by airedale

The way I see it, is that he is a Championship player who could not hack it as a PL player in the opinion of Tony Pulls. He prob did OK at Ipswich, but I don't know. Anyway I don't see where the 4 mill valuation is coming from,
apart from wishful thinking from those who would profit.

Someone seems to have come to the conclusion that he should be at Swansea.

Come on. You know the sort of player Pulis likes. None of our current midfield would thrive in a Pulis side. His teams are very effective but they are a completely different type of player as Williams who I think would be brilliant here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jonny Williams on 23:38 - May 28 with 6335 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He has done absolutely nothing to suggest he is capable of coming in and improving our first eleven. He wouldn't be on 'one for the future' wages either, he'd easily be on £15-20k a week at the very least. Just because he's Welsh too many people have this blind idea that he is good enough when he isn't.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jonny Williams on 23:52 - May 28 with 6295 viewsKilkennyjack

No excuse for footballing ignorance. Joniesta is just 21/22 and is already a huge talent. Yes - he is a first team player in a footballing side like Swansea.

Try this

http://www.markpitman1.com/2013/09/29/precocious-talent-joniesta/

Beware of the Risen People

Jonny Williams on 23:57 - May 28 with 6270 viewsjruss1

Some players need to be given the chance in the right set up. He made a huge impression at Ipswich in a short time. He's the type of player we should be taking a chance on. The potential reward is huge. Really hope this happens.
Jonny Williams on 00:15 - May 29 with 6223 viewsLeonisGod

Jonny Williams on 23:57 - May 28 by jruss1

Some players need to be given the chance in the right set up. He made a huge impression at Ipswich in a short time. He's the type of player we should be taking a chance on. The potential reward is huge. Really hope this happens.

Yep, Ipswich fans were very impressed. Could very easily be capable of the step up in time. And he'd be given time because we struggle to give game time to all our midfielders as it is (although a clear out could happen)
Jonny Williams on 07:48 - May 29 with 6005 viewsgetcarter

He is absolute class, one of the most exciting players to come out of Palace in years. Palace will never let him go.
Jonny Williams on 08:03 - May 29 with 5953 viewsLohengrin

Jonny Williams on 23:07 - May 28 by Kilkennyjack

Joniesta is a big talent, yes please.

Joniesta? No pressure there, then!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jonny Williams on 08:15 - May 29 with 5922 viewsairedale

Jonny Williams on 23:33 - May 28 by Highjack

Come on. You know the sort of player Pulis likes. None of our current midfield would thrive in a Pulis side. His teams are very effective but they are a completely different type of player as Williams who I think would be brilliant here.

Yeah ok, I wouldn't argue with that, its just this figure of £4mill I can't get my head around. Especially for an unproved PL player who can't get into a (Pullis) PL side. Don't get me wrong, I take your point about the possibility he might be brilliant here, but at the end of the day he's a nippy, tricky little fella who plays Championship football.

Look at it from Palace's point of view. He has no future there as long as they are in the PL, so they say to us 'look here's a player for you, he's small (v rare in the PL) but we reckon he could do a good job for you in your set up, give us £4mill and he's yours'. Bearing in mind no-one else in the PL would buy him, or, imo, anyone in the Championship either (for £4mill).

Is he a better bet than someone like Kenji Gorre for example?

Then, to take it a stage further, would our £4mill be better spent elsewhere, on someone with more physicality (bigger?) but possessing the same level of technical ability who could be sourced either here in the UK or abroad.

Sorry to sound a bit negative but £4mill?
[Post edited 29 May 2014 14:02]
Jonny Williams on 10:24 - May 29 with 5704 viewsAnotherJohn

Massive gamble. I haven't seen him a lot, but in some TV games I've watched he has been anonymous. He isn't ready for the BPL yet, but could be one for the future.
Jonny Williams on 11:41 - May 29 with 5581 viewsDevz00

Whenever I have watched him play for Wales he has been the one of the best players on the pitch.

Jonny Williams on 13:01 - May 29 with 5429 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed he always looks good. He is currently playing in the wrong team under the wrong type of manager. Could fit in very well with us a la Marvellous Marvin.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jonny Williams on 13:53 - May 29 with 5301 viewsDavillin

Which of the following comments (taken somewhat out of context in a few cases, I admit) give you the confidence that we should spend money on this player?

- I'd welcome him as one for the future

- If he's cheap and there's a place in our squad then ok maybe

- Some players need to be given the chance in the right set up * * * He's the type of player we should be taking a chance on. The potential reward is huge

- Could very easily be capable of the step up in time.

- an unproved PL player who can't get into a (Pullis) PL side. Don't get me wrong, I take your point about the e possibility he might be brilliant here

- could be one for the future.

- Massive gamble.

- Could fit in very well with us a la Marvellous Marvin.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 13:54]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Jonny Williams on 15:55 - May 29 with 5133 viewsJBT95

Jonny Williams on 11:41 - May 29 by Devz00

Whenever I have watched him play for Wales he has been the one of the best players on the pitch.

This. Quality player, would be daft not to get him if we could.
Jonny Williams on 17:00 - May 29 with 5021 viewslonglostjack

Jonny Williams on 13:53 - May 29 by Davillin

Which of the following comments (taken somewhat out of context in a few cases, I admit) give you the confidence that we should spend money on this player?

- I'd welcome him as one for the future

- If he's cheap and there's a place in our squad then ok maybe

- Some players need to be given the chance in the right set up * * * He's the type of player we should be taking a chance on. The potential reward is huge

- Could very easily be capable of the step up in time.

- an unproved PL player who can't get into a (Pullis) PL side. Don't get me wrong, I take your point about the e possibility he might be brilliant here

- could be one for the future.

- Massive gamble.

- Could fit in very well with us a la Marvellous Marvin.
[Post edited 29 May 2014 13:54]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jonny Williams on 17:15 - May 29 with 4979 viewsItchySphincter

Jonny Williams on 15:55 - May 29 by JBT95

This. Quality player, would be daft not to get him if we could.

You're blinkered when it comes to Welsh players though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jonny Williams on 17:40 - May 29 with 4914 viewsmax936

Jonny Williams on 23:26 - May 28 by Darran

This story clearly started last week after Gareth Vincent had read Jazz Richards twitter,I'm not saying Williams won't be or will never sign for us in the future but the Post needs a massive shake up it's lost all credibility.

Swancity still writing for them is he

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jonny Williams on 18:27 - May 29 with 4816 viewsDavillin

Jonny Williams on 17:00 - May 29 by longlostjack

O.K., thanks.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024