Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT Sport HD 18:31 - May 30 with 2516 viewsoldgrey

The rascals emailed me yesterday to say they were going to charge me £3 a month from 1 August. It had previously been free. The SD version continues to be free. I phoned them up to have a rant, "all this money we are paying, price increases etc etc".
The nice man at the other end offered me the same package as I have now including hd sports for £6 less a month than I pay now.
Which kind of took the wind out of my sails.
Had to invent a new rant about how they don't publicise these new prices, taking advantage of existing customers etc etc.
But I took the new price and another 12 month contract.
If they try any monkey business next year I will be sure to check if there are better deals available. I'm sure they look forward to my annual rant.

Still, the message is don't accept the price increase without challenging it.
BT Sport HD on 18:50 - May 30 with 2444 viewsLord_Bony

I hate those c.nts at bt and their trickery.

I lef Sky of
R them thinking I was going to be paying £38 p month all in...last few months my bill has been in excess of £90!

Need less to say Sky have lured me back with an offer I could nt refuse when contract is up this month. Mind you prob be the same thing there after a while..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

BT Sport HD on 11:29 - May 31 with 1965 viewsCatullus

I've told people a few times, when the price goes up give them your notice to leave. And tell them it's because of the prices.
For the last 3 years I have had a good deal with Sky. I currently pay 56 a month for the full package including HD. It runs out in October.
I shall be phoning them then to give 30 days notice. Thing is, you have to be prepared to go through with it. But Sky have always come back with an acceptable offer.
Never accept a price rise, they do it all the time and only a mug won't challenge it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024