Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84026 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:50 - Mar 13 with 4186 viewsLohengrin

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:44 - Mar 13 by Darran

Last week in the garden when we had snow.

Backing onto the woods you get a much greater variety than I do, Daz.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:55 - Mar 13 with 4181 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:50 - Mar 13 by Lohengrin

Backing onto the woods you get a much greater variety than I do, Daz.

Indeed.
We also had a Fieldfare too but I was out so the wife took a quick pic with her iPad.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:57 - Mar 13 with 4180 viewsLohengrin

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:55 - Mar 13 by Darran

Indeed.
We also had a Fieldfare too but I was out so the wife took a quick pic with her iPad.

Found God as well?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:49 - Mar 13 with 4161 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:44 - Mar 13 by Darran

Last week in the garden when we had snow.

Great pics Dar, had a cracking Sparrow Hawk land on the garden wall the other day, couldn’t get to the camera or phone in time.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:26 - Apr 12 with 4031 viewsBrynCartwright

Darren..Heard my first chiff chaff calling of the year yesterday.

Also...there seems to be loads of woodpeckers around here lately.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:47 - Apr 12 with 4009 viewslonglostjack

Downloaded an app last week called nature touch which claims to be able to identify bird song. Tried it next to a great tit and it identified it as a long eared owl. Blackbird came up as Nightingale. I've deleted it now. Does anybody know an app that identifies bird song?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:11 - Apr 12 with 3988 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:26 - Apr 12 by BrynCartwright

Darren..Heard my first chiff chaff calling of the year yesterday.

Also...there seems to be loads of woodpeckers around here lately.

Lovely stuff.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:12 - Apr 12 with 3987 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:47 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

Downloaded an app last week called nature touch which claims to be able to identify bird song. Tried it next to a great tit and it identified it as a long eared owl. Blackbird came up as Nightingale. I've deleted it now. Does anybody know an app that identifies bird song?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:32 - May 1 with 3865 viewskarnataka

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:39 - May 1 with 3852 viewsLeonWasGod

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:47 - Apr 12 by longlostjack

Try www.naturiststouch.com

Might be more what you’re after.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:06 - May 1 with 3828 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:39 - May 1 by LeonWasGod

Try www.naturiststouch.com

Might be more what you’re after.

Thanks, but I'm pretty good at spotting great tits already.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 07:38 - May 2 with 3785 viewskarnataka

Was in my sunny garden yesterday morning and saw what I thought was a Peregrine hunting so nipped indoors for a camera and took this shot amongst others. Turns out it wasn't a Peregrine, it's a Hobby.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:02 - May 2 with 3758 viewsbuilthjack

I found a pheasant in my garden yesterday morning.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:04 - May 2 with 3757 viewskarnataka

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:02 - May 2 by builthjack

I found a pheasant in my garden yesterday morning.

Was it alive?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:21 - May 2 with 3751 viewsbuilthjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:04 - May 2 by karnataka

Was it alive?

Yes. There's farm about a mile away that has loads of them. So must have strayed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:30 - May 2 with 3719 viewskarnataka

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:21 - May 2 by builthjack

Yes. There's farm about a mile away that has loads of them. So must have strayed.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be facetious. Most people would say the 'saw' a pheasant in their garden rather than 'found' one so was just checking.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:35 - May 2 with 3713 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:30 - May 2 by karnataka

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be facetious. Most people would say the 'saw' a pheasant in their garden rather than 'found' one so was just checking.

The question is whether it's still alive. 😉

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:18 - May 2 with 3686 viewsbuilthjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:35 - May 2 by longlostjack

The question is whether it's still alive. 😉

There wasn't a brace

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:57 - May 4 with 3628 viewslifelong

A few Linnets about yesterday on the coastal path near Oxwich Point, quite some distance away so photo not the best.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:02 - May 4 with 3627 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:00 - May 29 with 3496 viewskarnataka

Woke up to this yesterday morning after a badger/badgers managed to get high enough off the ground to wreck our bird table and one of the feeders and this is what was left of them:

Today, after a bit of DIY by yours truly, back in service and a bit higher off the ground

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:48 - Jun 9 with 3399 viewsDarran

Bluestone just now.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:28 - Jun 9 with 3385 viewsDarran

Just took these.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:41 - Jun 9 with 3359 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:28 - Jun 9 by Darran

Just took these.

Great pics Dar.

Was down there a week last Sunday.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:45 - Jun 9 with 3353 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:41 - Jun 9 by lifelong

Great pics Dar.

Was down there a week last Sunday.

Cracking place Rog,we only called down to see the grandkids and we are staying the night. 🤣

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024