Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84418 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:47 - Jun 9 with 3203 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:45 - Jun 9 by Darran

Cracking place Rog,we only called down to see the grandkids and we are staying the night. 🤣

Enjoy.

I take the Grandson swimming there when we’re down in Pembrokeshire, he loves it. 👍
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:49 - Jun 9 with 3201 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:47 - Jun 9 by lifelong

Enjoy.

I take the Grandson swimming there when we’re down in Pembrokeshire, he loves it. 👍

I’d reccomemd it to anyone and it’s got to be a forest view lodge.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:27 - Dec 20 with 2997 viewslonglostjack

I didn’t take the picture but can anyone identify this bird? Genuine question - I’m not trying to be a smart arse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:43 - Dec 20 with 2983 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:27 - Dec 20 by longlostjack

I didn’t take the picture but can anyone identify this bird? Genuine question - I’m not trying to be a smart arse.

Bearded Tit.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:47 - Dec 20 with 2977 viewsMuteswan

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:43 - Dec 20 by Darran

Bearded Tit.

👏👏👏 more of a moustache than a beard though.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:00 - Dec 20 with 2964 viewslonglostjack

Bearded Tit.

Thanks Darran. I owe you a beer!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 22:31]

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 06:16 - Dec 21 with 2881 viewsWarwickHunt

Bearded Tit.

They’re fûcking everywhere in London these days.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:55 - Dec 21 with 2855 viewsProfessor

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 06:16 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

Same in Liverpool. Thousands in the Bold Street/Ropewalks area.
Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:06 - Dec 21 with 2853 viewsLohengrin

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 06:16 - Dec 21 by WarwickHunt

Closer to home too, mate.

Feckin’ Trampie!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:49 - Dec 24 with 2782 viewslonglostjack

To all fellow Jacks interested in our feathered friends this is a nice amateur site that’s popular in Sweden. Some great photos.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/inpaknuten/?ref=group_header&view=group

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:10 - Dec 24 with 2771 viewsWarwickHunt

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:49 - Dec 24 by longlostjack

To all fellow Jacks interested in our feathered friends this is a nice amateur site that’s popular in Sweden. Some great photos.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/inpaknuten/?ref=group_header&view=group

Thanks but I know a much better amateur site for Swedish birds.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:25 - Dec 24 with 2757 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:10 - Dec 24 by WarwickHunt

Thanks but I know a much better amateur site for Swedish birds.

Waiting for that 😉! PM me your favourite list !

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:02 - Dec 25 with 2708 viewsDJack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:25 - Dec 24 by longlostjack

Waiting for that 😉! PM me your favourite list !

Then onto me so I can ensure that it is not going to corrupt you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:58 - Dec 25 with 2700 viewsWarwickHunt

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:02 - Dec 25 by DJack

Then onto me so I can ensure that it is not going to corrupt you.

I’d PM you both but I feature heavily in a couple of the videos.

You’d know it was me because I’ve got an old Swans top on. The DP one, obviously,
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:55 - Dec 25 with 2660 viewsDJack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:58 - Dec 25 by WarwickHunt

I’d PM you both but I feature heavily in a couple of the videos.

You’d know it was me because I’ve got an old Swans top on. The DP one, obviously,

I think that you're a tidy bloke but I'm glad that you are not giving me a link of you being DP'd by two Swedes...

Merry Chris Mouse.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 2563 viewslonglostjack

Great photo here - wish I could say I’d taken it mind. Pity about the colours.

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 18:52]

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:59 - Feb 13 with 2371 viewsowainglyndwr

Just seen a woodpecker feeding in the garden
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:34 - Mar 18 with 2224 viewskarnataka

Unusual to see a female Reed Bunting on one of our feeders this morning. First one I've seen here.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:39 - Apr 3 with 2066 viewsSwanzay

I think this practice especially by large building firms should be banned:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47805015
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:26 - Apr 3 with 2058 viewsBrynCartwright

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:39 - Apr 3 by Swanzay

I think this practice especially by large building firms should be banned:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47805015

Sign this petition to show you're against it Swanzo...I have...

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/244233
[Post edited 3 Apr 2019 19:27]

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 01:28 - Apr 4 with 2011 viewsDJack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:59 - Feb 13 by owainglyndwr

Just seen a woodpecker feeding in the garden

...missed this post. I'm chuffed as I get one occasionally as well.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:33 - May 7 with 1895 viewslifelong

A few bird sightings over the Bank Holiday just gone.
Get out in our beautiful countryside and enjoy it’s wildlife before it’s all gone.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:24 - May 7 with 1814 viewsMuteswan

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:33 - May 7 by lifelong

A few bird sightings over the Bank Holiday just gone.
Get out in our beautiful countryside and enjoy it’s wildlife before it’s all gone.

You must be “choughed “with that first photo. 😉
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 00:38 - May 8 with 1791 viewsBrynCartwright

I remember when this lovely thread was longer than Piker's nasty Brexit one.....Halcyon days...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 12:25 - May 8 with 1740 viewsDarran

This is not a bird but I’ve just been up St Catharine’s Church In Baglan to see the steeplejack who’s a chum of mine and he showed me a photo of a bees nest they discovered recently inside the steeple of a church near Hereford.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024