Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84417 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:13 - Jun 26 with 763 viewskarnataka

Plenty of young 'uns around in the garden today, these 2 young woodpeckers the pick of the bunch

Also a lot of aphids about which has brought quite a few of these Blackcaps in

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:19 - Jun 26 with 751 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:13 - Jun 26 by karnataka

Plenty of young 'uns around in the garden today, these 2 young woodpeckers the pick of the bunch

Great photos 👍
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:22 - Jun 26 with 748 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:13 - Jun 26 by karnataka

You're getting a lot more species of bird to your feeder than I'm getting to mine, are you in the countryside ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:04 - Jun 26 with 719 viewskarnataka

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:22 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

You're getting a lot more species of bird to your feeder than I'm getting to mine, are you in the countryside ?

Yes, very much so, definitely the countryside. These are 2 recent pics of roughly the same view taken from one of our bedroom windows, one a frosty morning in April and other late evening exactly a week ago. (BTW Photography is a bit of a hobby!)

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:17 - Jun 26 with 709 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:04 - Jun 26 by karnataka

Yes, very much so, definitely the countryside. These are 2 recent pics of roughly the same view taken from one of our bedroom windows, one a frosty morning in April and other late evening exactly a week ago. (BTW Photography is a bit of a hobby!)

Great photos 👍 Being a bit nosy now. Very flat. Berkshire or Norfolk maybe?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:23 - Jun 26 with 696 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:04 - Jun 26 by karnataka

Cracking photos mate, also explains why you have so many the birds visiting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:55 - Jun 26 with 656 viewskarnataka

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:17 - Jun 26 by longlostjack

Great photos 👍 Being a bit nosy now. Very flat. Berkshire or Norfolk maybe?

No, mate, I wouldn't want to be that far from Swansea! It's the Somerset Levels. If you pan left from those 2 views, you get this one straight across to Glastonbury Tor.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:27 - Jun 26 with 634 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:55 - Jun 26 by karnataka

No, mate, I wouldn't want to be that far from Swansea! It's the Somerset Levels. If you pan left from those 2 views, you get this one straight across to Glastonbury Tor.

👍👍👍 Again - brilliant photos.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:45 - Jun 26 with 626 viewsLuther27

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 12:51 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

Wow! What a handsome little bugger 😍

He was indeed.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 00:48 - Jun 27 with 606 viewsairedale

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:55 - Jun 26 by karnataka

Ha! Reading bout Glastonbury Tor in current nov Absolute Proof.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024