Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84033 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:33 - Dec 24 with 2850 viewsbryncochjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:00 - Jun 19 by gosfordjack

Get an air rifle, good target practice those grey tree rats.

While you're shooting the grey squirrels, take out the magpies as well.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 2807 viewsDarran

Made my day having this visitor it has.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:32 - Dec 29 with 2775 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:50 - Dec 29 by Darran

Made my day having this visitor it has.

Spotted Woodpecker, love the laughing call they make.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:00 - Jan 3 with 2727 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:08 - Jan 3 with 2702 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:00 - Jan 3 by Darran

Great Tit

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:16 - Jan 5 with 2656 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:12 - Jan 5 with 2627 viewsbuilthjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:08 - Jan 3 by Flashberryjack

Great Tit

He's been called far worse

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 2610 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:12 - Jan 5 by builthjack

He's been called far worse

No doubt

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:17 - Jan 13 with 2534 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:28 - Jan 13 with 2515 viewssbwng

Goulet

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:41 - Jan 13 with 2505 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:28 - Jan 13 by sbwng

Grow up Mart you tart.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:43 - Jan 13 with 2501 viewsBanosswan

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:28 - Jan 13 by sbwng

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:46 - Jan 13 with 2494 viewssbwng

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:41 - Jan 13 by Darran

Grow up Mart you tart.

Goulet

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:57 - Jan 13 with 2461 viewsdickythorpe

Dar, Oldjack took a pic of this just now

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:08 - Jan 13 with 2454 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:57 - Jan 13 by dickythorpe

Dar, Oldjack took a pic of this just now

Reminded him of his childhood.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:40 - Jan 21 with 2381 viewscsf

Went to Parc Slip Nature reserve today as part of our new found hobby. Wanted to make it back for the 2nd half and then my wife heard that these had been spotted again by the Range. Took a detour, we scored the first on the way back to the house, and by the time I got up to my pv it was 2-1!!

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 2358 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:40 - Jan 21 by csf

Went to Parc Slip Nature reserve today as part of our new found hobby. Wanted to make it back for the 2nd half and then my wife heard that these had been spotted again by the Range. Took a detour, we scored the first on the way back to the house, and by the time I got up to my pv it was 2-1!!

Where is "Park Slip" ?

Hello

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2352 viewscsf

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:30 - Jan 21 by Flashberryjack

Where is "Park Slip" ?

https://www.welshwildlife.org/visitor-centres/parc-slip-visitor-centre/ for Parc Slip says it's Aberkenfig, we came off at J38 from Swansea but it was awkward, probably easier to go to J36 and find it from there.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 2340 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:40 - Jan 21 by csf

Superb stuff car my mate was down the range earlier for the waxwings there's also a flock down Harbour Way in Port Talbot.
There's also a Marsh Harrier down Kenfig Pool.

I took this earlier.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 2333 viewsClinton

I went down Parc Slip today, didnt realise there were waxwings there. Gutted.
For anyone who hasnt been down there; nice nature reserve, good paths, good parking and they have a decent Cafe there as well, lovely soup.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 2324 viewscsf

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:46 - Jan 21 by Clinton

I went down Parc Slip today, didnt realise there were waxwings there. Gutted.
For anyone who hasnt been down there; nice nature reserve, good paths, good parking and they have a decent Cafe there as well, lovely soup.

The ones I saw weren't in Parc Slip. We saw them at the Range after we spent the morning at Parc Slip. Saw a Buzzard, and loads on their feeders by the pond. Not muchby the hides though
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 2314 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:34 - Jan 21 by csf

https://www.welshwildlife.org/visitor-centres/parc-slip-visitor-centre/ for Parc Slip says it's Aberkenfig, we came off at J38 from Swansea but it was awkward, probably easier to go to J36 and find it from there.

That's the place I was thinking of, I did a lot of work on the open cast site there many years ago, nice to hear that it's been restored as a wildlife park.

Hello

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:34 - Jan 21 with 2274 viewscsf

So far in 2017 we've done Pontneddfechan, Rspb Newport and Cwm Clydach, Penllegare Woods and Parc Slip. If anyone can recommend other places locally I'd appreciate it!!
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:46 - Jan 21 with 2266 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:34 - Jan 21 by csf

So far in 2017 we've done Pontneddfechan, Rspb Newport and Cwm Clydach, Penllegare Woods and Parc Slip. If anyone can recommend other places locally I'd appreciate it!!

http://www.wwt.org.uk/wetland-centres/llanelli/?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:49 - Jan 21 with 2266 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:34 - Jan 21 by csf

The Wetlands Centre near Llanelli is worth a visit, there's also a good walk on the cycle track alongside the Loughor Estuary from Bynea towards Llanelli, a large variety of wading birds this time of the year.
It's best to do that walk when the tide is incoming as the birds feed in the mud following the tide in, you will also see them on the other side of the Estuary in Penclawdd but there is limited access on that side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024