Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84466 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:01 - Jul 12 with 3794 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:08 - Jul 12 with 3783 viewsTreforys_Jack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:01 - Jul 12 by Darran

Jay?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:16 - Jul 12 with 3773 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:08 - Jul 12 by Treforys_Jack

Jay?

Yay!

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:16 - Jul 12 with 3769 viewsJackfath

Magpies are vvankers.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:18 - Jul 12 with 3766 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:16 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Magpies are vvankers.

I like them,in fact the only birds I dislike are seagulls,it wouldn't bother me if seagulls were wiped off the planet.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:20 - Jul 12 with 3773 viewsJackfath

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:18 - Jul 12 by Darran

I like them,in fact the only birds I dislike are seagulls,it wouldn't bother me if seagulls were wiped off the planet.

Don't the Magpies chase all the little birds away in your garden? I agree about Seagulls, they are pricks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:24 - Jul 12 with 3771 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:20 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Don't the Magpies chase all the little birds away in your garden? I agree about Seagulls, they are pricks.

No because there's plenty of food for them all,now Sparrow Hawks that's another story.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:26 - Jul 12 with 3768 viewsJackfath

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:24 - Jul 12 by Darran

No because there's plenty of food for them all,now Sparrow Hawks that's another story.

Whats the best way to encourage the little feathery flying f uckers into a garden that doesn't seem to have any birds in it currently?

Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:27 - Jul 12 with 3768 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:26 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Whats the best way to encourage the little feathery flying f uckers into a garden that doesn't seem to have any birds in it currently?

Just keep putting food out once they find it they'll be back.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:31 - Jul 12 with 3761 viewsJackfath

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:27 - Jul 12 by Darran

Just keep putting food out once they find it they'll be back.

Do specific foods atrract different species? Or are they all freeloading feathery flying f uckers?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:34 - Jul 12 with 3758 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:31 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Do specific foods atrract different species? Or are they all freeloading feathery flying f uckers?

Nuts and seed for me just Percy veer.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:35 - Jul 12 with 3752 viewsJackfath

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:34 - Jul 12 by Darran

Nuts and seed for me just Percy veer.

I shall and I'm also going to put up a couple of boxes. I may even set up a camera in it so I can see what they get up to when inside.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:49 - Jul 12 with 3746 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:31 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Sunflower hearts are very good.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:50 - Jul 12 with 3743 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:49 - Jul 12 by lifelong

No mess too,great pic Rog.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:51 - Jul 12 with 3740 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:49 - Jul 12 by lifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:54 - Jul 12 with 3736 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:51 - Jul 12 by lifelong

I loves the Bully's I do.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:14 - Jul 12 with 3723 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:26 - Jul 12 by Jackfath

Put a bird bath out for them as well.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:24 - Jul 12 with 3686 viewsTrundle10

Got a Greater Spotted Woodpecker - bold as brass he beautiful looking bird. Jays are up there along with Cock Pheasants and King Fishers as the most attractive birds in my opinion.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:25 - Jul 12 with 3684 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 18:24 - Jul 12 by Trundle10

Got a Greater Spotted Woodpecker - bold as brass he beautiful looking bird. Jays are up there along with Cock Pheasants and King Fishers as the most attractive birds in my opinion.

We have a Greater too but its a tw^t to photograph.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:20 - Jul 13 with 3627 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:18 - Jul 12 by Darran

I saw a Seagull grab a fledgling Black Bird last week, 2 gulps and it was gone.
Horrible f*cking things, as are Jackdaws and the f*cking morons that chuck bread out for the c*nts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:25 - Jul 13 with 3604 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:20 - Jul 13 by Flashberryjack

I saw a Seagull grab a fledgling Black Bird last week, 2 gulps and it was gone.
Horrible f*cking things, as are Jackdaws and the f*cking morons that chuck bread out for the c*nts.

Jackdaws - great name for a bird and very intelligent they are too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:58 - Jul 15 with 3561 viewsFlashberryjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:25 - Jul 13 by longlostjack

Jackdaws - great name for a bird and very intelligent they are too.

Agree on both points......they're still f*cking vermin.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:19 - Jul 15 with 3545 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

One of the moments I'll remember from this summer was going to the kitchen for a glass of water at 5:30am, looking out the window and seeing a Hobby perched on the back of a garden chair at the end of the garden...magnificent bird and I'd never seen one before.

I love Bullfinches and we've just moved into a house with a massive honeysuckle bush in the garden (more of a bloody tree than a bush!) so I'm hopeful of getting a few feeding when the berries come...
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:26 - Jul 15 with 3513 viewsjackthepeg

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:30 - Jun 18 by the_oracle

8.30 last night the song birds were going nuts out by the feeders. Went out and a bloody big sparrow hawk was sitting in the tree waiting for his moment.

In the last couple of weeks a sparrowhawk has taken a young starling and a goldfinch.
It's a bird eat bird world out there!
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:24 - Aug 27 with 3331 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:26 - Jul 15 by jackthepeg

In the last couple of weeks a sparrowhawk has taken a young starling and a goldfinch.
It's a bird eat bird world out there!

I dont know if any bird lovers are aware of this but over the last few weeks there's been a pair of Bee-eaters rearing chicks in Cumbria.

Oh and we saw a Stonechat down Aberavon Beach earlier. 👌🏻

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024