Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84453 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 01:01 - Aug 28 with 4624 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:26 - Jul 15 by jackthepeg

In the last couple of weeks a sparrowhawk has taken a young starling and a goldfinch.
It's a bird eat bird world out there!

Made a real mess of a wood pigeon in our garden last winter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 01:02 - Aug 28 with 4620 viewslonglostjack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 01:01 - Aug 28 by longlostjack

Made a real mess of a wood pigeon in our garden last winter.

Just a link not our garden - damage was the same

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:36 - Sep 22 with 4538 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:57 - Sep 22 with 4529 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:36 - Sep 22 by Darran

Never seen anything like that before.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:11 - Sep 22 with 4527 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:57 - Sep 22 by lifelong

Never seen anything like that before.

Stunning eh? 👌🏻

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:14 - Sep 22 with 4526 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:11 - Sep 22 by Darran

Stunning eh? 👌🏻

Absolutely.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 4501 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I have a Robin (co-incidentally his name is Robin) whom I feed a nice mixture of seed and dried worms.. Well i can't hog all the muesli can I

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:26 - Oct 15 with 4392 viewsDarran

He's just clinging to the wall staring at me.

Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:34 - Oct 15 with 4385 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:26 - Oct 15 by Darran

He's just clinging to the wall staring at me.

Great photo.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:38 - Oct 15 with 4381 viewslifelong

I'm getting so many Goldfinches lately they're going through 2 bags of sunflower seeds a week.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:42 - Oct 15 with 4375 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:38 - Oct 15 by lifelong

I'm getting so many Goldfinches lately they're going through 2 bags of sunflower seeds a week.

Magnificent Rog. 👌🏻

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:14 - Dec 12 with 4237 viewsDarran

Took this one earlier.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:31 - Dec 12 with 4192 viewsLoyal

I knew it would be taken down, but admit it, it was funny.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:18 - Dec 12 with 4179 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:14 - Dec 12 by Darran

Took this one earlier.

Very nice pic.

Having loads of tits lately, ( Not the type that Loyal''s uncle Vernon was playing with).

Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits and Long Tailed Tits
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 4177 views1973scott

Any gold crest
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 20:37]
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:41 - Dec 12 with 4165 viewslifelong

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:35 - Dec 12 by 1973scott

Any gold crest
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 20:37]

No, plenty of Gold Finches.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:41 - Dec 12 with 4163 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 17:18 - Mar 4 by Darran

I've just had a new visitor to my garden and it's made my day.

Here.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:48 - Dec 12 with 4159 views1973scott

Wicked! Britain's Smallest bird along with the firecrest

Some birds on this forum!
[Post edited 12 Dec 2015 20:54]
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:21 - Dec 12 with 4145 viewsNogginthenog

Managed to catch this elusive wren, right outside the door.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:26 - Dec 13 with 4118 viewsDavillin

I started to feed the birds for the first time a couple of months ago, but an invasion of squirrels and chipmunks, and one probably rabid raccoon put paid to that idea.

"Probably" was said in jest, but I couldn't take that chance with my dog sharing the yard. The other critters lit out as soon as I came outside, but the raccoon stubbornly resisted until I took action.

. . . and then took the bird feeder down permanently.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:40 - Jan 2 with 4041 viewsDarran

The lads having lunch.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:54 - Jan 3 with 3917 viewslifelong

The half coconut filled with suet are good, the blue tits love them.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:24 - Jan 3 with 3897 viewsLoyal

Hey Trundle 10 stop loving men and get a life. 😂 Joke btw.

Moderator -
The title is feed birds and garden.

I fed this bird some lead and it happened in the garden, why would it be removed you nazis ?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2016 20:24]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:06 - Jan 3 with 3878 viewsWxmJax

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:51 - Jul 12 by lifelong

Did those birds change colour after eating those seeds ? It would explain things. I started putting the black sunflower seeds out and now we've got loads of blackbirds, 24 at the last count. No idea what to do with them.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:18 - Jan 3 with 3849 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:06 - Jan 3 by WxmJax

Did those birds change colour after eating those seeds ? It would explain things. I started putting the black sunflower seeds out and now we've got loads of blackbirds, 24 at the last count. No idea what to do with them.

Bullfinch and Chaffinch I think. The only way to stop the crows is to put the seed feeders in a cage. I doubt you'd see Blackbirds on a feeder they are ground feeders. Crows are not Blackbirds but they are birds that are black.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024