Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? 12:12 - May 31 with 84478 viewsTrundle10

Got a lot of different species here at the moment. Nuthatch, Greater Spotted Woodpecker, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits, Long Tailed Tits, Chaffinch, House Sparrow, Dunnock, Robins, bullfinch, Gold finch.
What visitors do you get on yours?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:20 - Jan 3 with 4135 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:18 - Jan 3 by Nogginthenog

Bullfinch and Chaffinch I think. The only way to stop the crows is to put the seed feeders in a cage. I doubt you'd see Blackbirds on a feeder they are ground feeders. Crows are not Blackbirds but they are birds that are black.

Take a rain check on that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:00 - Jan 3 with 4124 viewsCooperman

I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:44 - Jan 3 with 4118 viewsDaithejack

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 23:00 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

I feed the pigeons I sometimes feed the sparrows too.

It gives me a sense of enormous well being.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 09:40 - Jan 4 with 4082 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 22:20 - Jan 3 by Darran

Take a rain check on that.

They dont seem to mind the rain.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 14:47 - Jan 4 with 4060 viewsNogginthenog

New visitor today

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 3914 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:21 - Jan 31 with 3912 viewsWxmJax

A bag of cheap raisins/sultanas from the supermarket, the blackbirds love them. Plump them up by soaking them in boiling water first for an extra treat.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:22 - Feb 5 with 3875 viewsNogginthenog

Login to get fewer ads

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 3779 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:11 - Feb 17 with 3718 viewsexiledclaseboy

We had the tree in our garden cut right back to the trunk the other week. Far fewer sky rats out there now. Excellent.

Poll: Tory leader

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:12 - Feb 17 with 3716 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:11 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

We had the tree in our garden cut right back to the trunk the other week. Far fewer sky rats out there now. Excellent.

Grow up.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 3707 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

"Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden?"

Since BJs have gone back on the Bedroom Menu I tend to let her eat indoors with me and the kids these days, so...erm.....no
[Post edited 19 Feb 2016 11:05]
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:09 - Feb 19 with 3661 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

In all seriousness we had a flurry of Siskins and a pair of Goldcrests around our street in the conifers yesterday...

I don't know but I expect the cold and frosty clear days have brought them out feeding.

God knows where they have been hiding during the wind and rain the last few months.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 11:37 - Feb 24 with 3598 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:14 - Feb 24 with 3578 viewsNogginthenog

Rare visitor today, a Redwing.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:15 - Feb 24 with 3577 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 15:14 - Feb 24 by Nogginthenog

Rare visitor today, a Redwing.

Superb.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:00 - Feb 27 with 3521 viewsDarran

Some of today's vsitors.

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:38 - Feb 27 with 3510 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:00 - Feb 27 by Darran

Some of today's vsitors.

I love a Jay me.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 10:56 - Feb 27 with 3494 viewstrampie

My birds were very worried last night, huddled together on top of their coop.

They are called Christmas, St David, Easter, May day, mid Summer and Autumn Harvest.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 16:26 - Feb 27 with 3466 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:18 - Feb 27 with 3444 viewsEdmundo

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 07:43 - Jun 19 by swanny

We had a strange one the other day (well strange for us) I looked it up, it was a type of pigeon called a gier, but we are definitely missing the starlings this year. We usually see them doing their 'swarming' thing in the evening, but not a sausage so far.

We've got two resident starling who spend 90% of their time on my neighbours roof.......they don't half make some weird calls!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:23 - Feb 27 with 3441 viewsDarran

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:18 - Feb 27 by Edmundo

We've got two resident starling who spend 90% of their time on my neighbours roof.......they don't half make some weird calls!

You should be chuffed they can use phones ours just eat a few nuts and f*ck off.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 20:20]

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:40 - Feb 27 with 3433 views1973scott

Who's got a bird table or bird box?
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:20 - Feb 27 with 3414 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:18 - Feb 27 by Edmundo

They are some of the best mimics, I believe they are related to the Mynah bird they can copy anything.
Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 20:22 - Feb 27 with 3413 viewsNogginthenog

Does Anyone Here Feed Birds in the Garden? on 19:40 - Feb 27 by 1973scott

Who's got a bird table or bird box?

I have 3 boxes and a table, the tits are already checking the boxes out so hope I get some residents this year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024