Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. 14:57 - Jun 2 with 7259 viewsUxbridge

Not my words, but the words of science. This is now an indisputable truth.

http://www.livescience.com/45894-dog-cat-people-personalities.html

I am sure this thread will go well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:01 - Jun 2 with 5311 viewsDarran

I've got two dogs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:08 - Jun 2 with 5299 viewsUxbridge

Only two?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 5296 viewsDarran

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:08 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

Only two?

Yes Pixie and Poppy.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:12 - Jun 2 with 5291 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:08 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

Only two?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:13 - Jun 2 with 5290 viewsDarran

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:12 - Jun 2 by Neath_Jack

You can get f*cked too.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:13 - Jun 2 with 5288 viewsUxbridge

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Darran

Yes Pixie and Poppy.

They seem delightful.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:14 - Jun 2 with 5286 viewsUxbridge

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:12 - Jun 2 by Neath_Jack

You have no idea how many different things I could have said there

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:15 - Jun 2 with 5284 viewsBaker

"cat lovers scored higher on intelligence than dog lovers"

Tell me something I don't know. You only have to spend five minutes in a veterinary surgery reception waiting room to figure that one out - I genuinely believe dog owners think that their stinking, yappy runts actually speak the Queen's English. The complete fists!

Oh, and I wonder how many dalmatians oldjack has?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Login to get fewer ads

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:16 - Jun 2 with 5282 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:14 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

It was a proper laugh out loud moment that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:16 - Jun 2 with 5275 viewsNeath_Jack

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:13 - Jun 2 by Darran

You can get f*cked too.

It was a cracker Dar, even you got to admit that.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:17 - Jun 2 with 5275 viewsDarran

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:14 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

It's too easy here lately.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:17 - Jun 2 with 5273 viewsDyfnant

We've got 5 cats :) and 4 horses :(

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:22 - Jun 2 with 5251 viewsBaker

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:17 - Jun 2 by Dyfnant

We've got 5 cats :) and 4 horses :(

Are you Harvey Price?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:25 - Jun 2 with 5237 viewswaynekerr55

"Because the study involved college students, it's not known whether the results apply to other age groups"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:27 - Jun 2 with 5231 viewsDarran

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:25 - Jun 2 by waynekerr55

"Because the study involved college students, it's not known whether the results apply to other age groups"

I am a student of life.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:27 - Jun 2 with 5230 viewswaynekerr55

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:15 - Jun 2 by Baker

"cat lovers scored higher on intelligence than dog lovers"

Tell me something I don't know. You only have to spend five minutes in a veterinary surgery reception waiting room to figure that one out - I genuinely believe dog owners think that their stinking, yappy runts actually speak the Queen's English. The complete fists!

Oh, and I wonder how many dalmatians oldjack has?

Yappy runts

You're a nasty one Baker

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:27 - Jun 2 with 5229 viewsUxbridge

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:25 - Jun 2 by waynekerr55

You should have pasted the rest of that paragraph ....

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:28 - Jun 2 with 5227 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Snake owners are the most intelligent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:29 - Jun 2 with 5227 viewswaynekerr55

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:27 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

You should have pasted the rest of that paragraph ....

Sample sizes? Validity and reliability of the studies?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:38 - Jun 2 with 5199 viewsUxbridge

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:29 - Jun 2 by waynekerr55

Sample sizes? Validity and reliability of the studies?

Ach. I meant the last paragraph.

I shall go out and buy a dog immediately.

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:57 - Jun 2 with 5164 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Darran

Yes Pixie and Poppy.

They're not really dogs though, are they? not really...

mammalian toys might be more appropriate, or some sort of rodent?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:02 - Jun 2 with 5147 viewswaynekerr55

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:27 - Jun 2 by Darran

I am a student of life.

You are indeed PROSS

Out of interest what dog food do you give yours?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:03 - Jun 2 with 5142 viewsllangyfelach

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:13 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

They seem delightful.

They look like Gremlins. No, they look like anorexic Gremlins. The sort of Gremlins that would be picked last if the Gremlins were playing football down the park during their summer holidays

For f*cks sake give them a pasty and a haircut

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:13 - Jun 2 with 5122 viewsSwanseajill

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:38 - Jun 2 by Uxbridge

Ach. I meant the last paragraph.

I shall go out and buy a dog immediately.

Can be very costly though,
Why not try Bodie on a long term loan first. You know the kids would love it.
Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:57 - Jun 2 with 5072 viewsUxbridge

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:13 - Jun 2 by Swanseajill

Can be very costly though,
Why not try Bodie on a long term loan first. You know the kids would love it.

That they would, Bethan especially. Sadly I also know that it'd be muggins here who'd have to do all the work!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024