Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster 10:06 - Jun 14 with 4034 viewsswans11

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/ticketmaster-partnership-1643157.aspx

Decent system at last
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:15 - Jun 14 with 4000 viewsNeathJack

Good of them to finally introduce season ticket cards for ST holders instead of the stub book. You'd have thought they'd have done that a coiple of years ago................
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:45 - Jun 14 with 3925 viewsDewi1jack

It's the "print your own tickets at home" bit caught my eye.
So, instead of building a costly expansion, the club can get 3 or 4 people to a seat by people using a printer

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:50 - Jun 14 with 3916 viewsBLAZE

The ticket exchange for ST holders looks useful. If I can't travel for a game then I usually shift the ticket anyway, but there has been a few occasions where the seat has gone wasted
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:55 - Jun 14 with 3887 viewsDyfnant

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:50 - Jun 14 by BLAZE

The ticket exchange for ST holders looks useful. If I can't travel for a game then I usually shift the ticket anyway, but there has been a few occasions where the seat has gone wasted

Until we get people moaning over not getting the full face value
Edit: not aimed at you
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 10:56]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 11:10 - Jun 14 with 3836 viewsTrundle10

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:15 - Jun 14 by NeathJack

Good of them to finally introduce season ticket cards for ST holders instead of the stub book. You'd have thought they'd have done that a coiple of years ago................

that bit caught my eye too, you couldn't make this up!!!
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 11:30 - Jun 14 with 3785 viewsjackharris

I wonder if this means the card will get scanned to gain entry and the bar code of the printed tickets?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 11:40 - Jun 14 with 3766 viewsJBT95

I hope we don't have stupidly priced fees and stuff now cause of this.
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 11:50 - Jun 14 with 3742 views1jack

I despise ticketmaster, awful, awful company. gutted
Login to get fewer ads

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:42 - Jun 14 with 3661 views3swan

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:50 - Jun 14 by BLAZE

We missed 3 home games for various reasons so could help if people can't get tickets.
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:48 - Jun 14 with 3640 viewsswans11

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 11:40 - Jun 14 by JBT95

I hope we don't have stupidly priced fees and stuff now cause of this.

Cardiff used this last season they had 1.50 fee. Several clubs use this throughout leagues was looking to see fees charged Barnsley says no fees this season guess depends deal made by clubs
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 3632 viewsScoobyWho

We have had season ticket cards for a few seasons now. So why mention doing away with season ticket stubs when we haven't had any stubs for years.

Nonsense.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:52 - Jun 14 with 3629 viewsPrivate_Partz

I noticed that one as well Trundle 10. The person that updates the site obviously has freebie entry and has not seen the new style season ticket. Obviously the proof checkers are in the same boat.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:52 - Jun 14 with 3622 viewsSpratty

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 10:15 - Jun 14 by NeathJack

Sums it up - clueless

Does not bode well for any detailed analysis into the current system and addressing the actual issues rather than just plumping for another system en bloc.

I imagine there was no consultation with fans about detailed problems and suitability of ticketmaster (with it's attendant issues) was the best way forward.
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 12:55 - Jun 14 with 3605 viewsScoobyWho

Anyone from the club reading this please get a grip FFS. The article makes you look second rate yet again. Season ticket stubs, fu ckjng idiots. I'm annoyed now.

Pub.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 3399 viewsUxbridge

I'm told the card thing means it's swipe access rather than the current system. Is badly worded though.

Eticketing is a positive move and will be interested to see the live system.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 16:49 - Jun 14 with 3314 viewsBLAZE

Also, as things stand ST holders still need stubbed tickets for games not covered by the ST, so maybe this means tickets bought for such games will now automatically go onto the card, doing away with the need for paper tickets completely!?
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 17:02 - Jun 14 with 3283 viewsUxbridge

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 16:49 - Jun 14 by BLAZE

Also, as things stand ST holders still need stubbed tickets for games not covered by the ST, so maybe this means tickets bought for such games will now automatically go onto the card, doing away with the need for paper tickets completely!?

That's my understanding.

Until get to see it it's all a bit woolly though. Hopefully soon.

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 18:45 - Jun 14 with 3154 viewsreddythered

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 15:43 - Jun 14 by Uxbridge

I'm told the card thing means it's swipe access rather than the current system. Is badly worded though.

Eticketing is a positive move and will be interested to see the live system.

Very badly worded. The system we used was the one Arsenal use, it's not Ticketmaster ( who I avoid like the plague anyway ).

The actual swiping in technology is fairly standard by now, very few problems getting in - where there's a problem with the card, stewards have devices to instantly check the cards, so issues get resolved quickly.

Other than that, fairly similar to most systems from a quick read. For us, if we want to load non-league games onto the ST card, then it's a case of logon to the website, select the game you want to buy. Print receipt just in case, swipe in as normal - other than for pre-season friendlies where it's normal ticketing. Makes it nice and easy to keep your usual seat. Can also purchase the next season's ST through it as well.

Not sure what goes on with us for ST holders not making games, ie selling the ticket. Been mooted for a while, never done it myself.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 20:34 - Jun 14 with 3047 viewsswans11

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 18:45 - Jun 14 by reddythered

Very badly worded. The system we used was the one Arsenal use, it's not Ticketmaster ( who I avoid like the plague anyway ).

The actual swiping in technology is fairly standard by now, very few problems getting in - where there's a problem with the card, stewards have devices to instantly check the cards, so issues get resolved quickly.

Other than that, fairly similar to most systems from a quick read. For us, if we want to load non-league games onto the ST card, then it's a case of logon to the website, select the game you want to buy. Print receipt just in case, swipe in as normal - other than for pre-season friendlies where it's normal ticketing. Makes it nice and easy to keep your usual seat. Can also purchase the next season's ST through it as well.

Not sure what goes on with us for ST holders not making games, ie selling the ticket. Been mooted for a while, never done it myself.

Arsenal also use ticket master ad Cardiff did it was just named eticket all powered by ticket master

Here's current link to all teams that use it. We will hopefully be on there soon
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/feature/football-tickets.html
Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 21:10 - Jun 14 with 3003 viewsUxbridge

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 18:45 - Jun 14 by reddythered

Functionality wise a lot of that happens with our old system, but tickets were sent in post. Will be good to simply have card activated.

Proof will be in the pudding though.

Looks like finally listened we have teamed up with ticketmaster on 21:25 - Jun 14 with 2981 viewsPhil_S

I know you're having a bad time of it reddy but you're not non-league yet??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024