Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Moralee 10:36 - Jun 17 with 2463 viewsKingsJack

This guy should have his own regular column on the back pages of the Evening Post with the amount of guff he continuously spouts. If he's not talking about Ash "wanting to stay" (with what I imagine to be ridiculous demands), or how we haven't even inquired about Johnny Williams as he'd be perfect for us, then today he's saying how Neil Taylor might move on if he doesn't get regular game time which is something we've known since around January.

I know it could be argued that he's doing his job but he comes across as a complete slime ball.

When the story came out about the half time crisp saga, Bony's alleged wages and the training ground scraps, Monk said he had an idea about the source of those details. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Moralee.
Jamie Moralee on 10:47 - Jun 17 with 2432 viewsDr_Winston

Some agents make a lot of noise. Others just get on with it.

Perhaps his own utterly mediocre career is behind his attempts to portray himself via repeated media utterances as some sort of bigshot powerbroker?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jamie Moralee on 10:57 - Jun 17 with 2397 viewsTheClash

Jamie Moralee on 10:47 - Jun 17 by Dr_Winston

Perhaps his own utterly mediocre career is behind his attempts to portray himself via repeated media utterances as some sort of bigshot powerbroker?

Neil Sang was the same its their job to prostitute their players to get the best for his client (and himself)

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Jamie Moralee on 10:58 - Jun 17 with 2396 viewsDarran

So someone at the Post asks Moralee a question and it's his fault?

I don't believe there's ever been any truth in the Williams rumour,it was started by an Evening Post journo after he saw an innocent photo on Twitter,he knew exactly why Williams was in the Liberty stand at the under 21 game and decided to write another scurrilous story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jamie Moralee on 11:21 - Jun 17 with 2343 viewstomdickharry

Earning his living is Mr Moralee,the great Brian Clough would have had a field day at his expense.
Jamie Moralee on 15:30 - Jun 17 with 2134 viewsLeonisGod

Jamie Moralee on 10:47 - Jun 17 by Dr_Winston

Some sort of big shot powerbroker who can't multi-task, by the looks of it. Not a peep about Tayls when Ash was in the spotlight and vice versa.
Jamie Moralee on 16:04 - Jun 17 with 2090 viewsjackboy03

this agent is getting as boring as the tom/paul ince roadshow
Jamie Moralee on 16:36 - Jun 17 with 2030 viewsraynor94

Yep it's another agent seeking to get the best deal for his client shocker, don't all agents do this? nothing to get in a flap about

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jamie Moralee on 16:46 - Jun 17 with 2007 viewsApeShit

"He should move only to a top-six club or to a big club because Swansea is a very good club," Lacina said.
"We have received interest from a couple of clubs and I have already informed Mr Jenkins [Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins].
"It's too early to talk about concrete names and, from the business point of view, it wouldn't be correct.
"Let's see what will happen in the future but we have no pressure because Bony is happy in Swansea."

Whats wrong with that?
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Moralee on 23:43 - Jun 17 with 1828 viewsItchySphincter

Jamie Moralee on 16:46 - Jun 17 by ApeShit

"He should move only to a top-six club or to a big club because Swansea is a very good club," Lacina said.
"We have received interest from a couple of clubs and I have already informed Mr Jenkins [Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins].
"It's too early to talk about concrete names and, from the business point of view, it wouldn't be correct.
"Let's see what will happen in the future but we have no pressure because Bony is happy in Swansea."

Whats wrong with that?

I didn't think there was much wrong with it either although I did think that the club holding the contract should be contacted before the agent, besides that, nothing particularly surprising.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jamie Moralee on 23:46 - Jun 17 with 1819 viewsSwansNZ

Jamie Moralee on 23:43 - Jun 17 by ItchySphincter

I didn't think there was much wrong with it either although I did think that the club holding the contract should be contacted before the agent, besides that, nothing particularly surprising.

Yeah, I thought that was a strange thing to say, as any approach would have to come through the club, not to be an illegal approach, surely.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024