Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
swans tattoos 23:17 - Jun 18 with 3961 viewstherealme

do you have any? if so, what and where?

i'm getting my first soon, bit undecided what to get at the moment.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

swans tattoos on 23:28 - Jun 18 with 3933 viewsJackoBoostardo

On my ol'fella.

The tattoo says (going lengthways)

"Swansea till I die, I'm Swansea till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Swansea till I die"

It then goes on to the National Anthem, as well as the full Hymns and Arias. The font is fairly big too.

You should see when I get excited. I've got a picture of the Vetch and Liberty, as well as pics of the squad.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 23:29]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

swans tattoos on 00:42 - Jun 19 with 3847 viewsSpratty

swans tattoos on 23:28 - Jun 18 by JackoBoostardo

On my ol'fella.

The tattoo says (going lengthways)

"Swansea till I die, I'm Swansea till I die, I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Swansea till I die"

It then goes on to the National Anthem, as well as the full Hymns and Arias. The font is fairly big too.

You should see when I get excited. I've got a picture of the Vetch and Liberty, as well as pics of the squad.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2014 23:29]

Does your dad not mind you putting your tattoos on him?
swans tattoos on 06:51 - Jun 19 with 3775 viewsepaul

3 on my hands, 1 on leg and 1 on arm, I think it's pretty obvious who I support.......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

swans tattoos on 07:13 - Jun 19 with 3749 viewsQuakerJack

See avatar

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

swans tattoos on 12:40 - Jun 19 with 3562 viewsscottishjack

Both my Swans tattoos are on my legs, old badge and current badge. It makes wearing shorts in Cardiff all the more fun!
swans tattoos on 14:01 - Jun 19 with 3511 viewsswanskid95

I have the badge on my wrist, " Swansea City" down my arm, Welsh flag with SCFC in each corner, and "Jack Bastard" on my chest
swans tattoos on 14:13 - Jun 19 with 3490 viewspremierjack

Don't do it
swans tattoos on 14:16 - Jun 19 with 3486 viewsQuakerJack

swans tattoos on 14:13 - Jun 19 by premierjack

Don't do it

On the contrary. Do it!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

swans tattoos on 14:38 - Jun 19 with 3467 viewsepaul

Just found another one, got Swansea tatted on my arm, forgot about it!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

swans tattoos on 15:15 - Jun 19 with 3446 viewsblobby2

Swan badge with Swansea city AFC on my right forearm, got it done for my 58th birthday, went to dai and pie at the top of high St. Near the station. Good clean job, nice art work and only £50

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

swans tattoos on 15:34 - Jun 19 with 3429 viewstherealme

swans tattoos on 15:15 - Jun 19 by blobby2

Swan badge with Swansea city AFC on my right forearm, got it done for my 58th birthday, went to dai and pie at the top of high St. Near the station. Good clean job, nice art work and only £50

Nice one. I'm going for the forearm too

epaul what have you got on your hands?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

swans tattoos on 15:47 - Jun 19 with 3410 viewspencoedjack

swans tattoos on 14:13 - Jun 19 by premierjack

Don't do it

Do it .......

Have Swans tattoo on my shoulder blade
swans tattoos on 16:27 - Jun 19 with 3365 viewsepaul

swans tattoos on 15:34 - Jun 19 by therealme

Nice one. I'm going for the forearm too

epaul what have you got on your hands?

SCFC running down the side and

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024