Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Who 11:55 - Jul 4 with 2238 viewsGretsch

Anyone got tickets, I dont mean the kids, and the kids are allright, but it's mainly my generation. I know theres only two left but should be a good show, hope the substitutes will be OK .
The Who on 12:08 - Jul 4 with 2222 viewsWolfie

I love them and all that, but £72.15 per ticket (which includes £7.15 booking WTF!!) is a bit steep.

I thought it would be cheaper to see them now there's only 50% of them on stage.

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

The Who on 12:34 - Jul 4 with 2202 viewsScotia

Yeah I got a couple. Bl00dy expensive though, some of the premier packages are a stupid ammount of cash.
The Who on 22:03 - Jul 4 with 2092 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Can't go to this ,went to the liberty gig and at the vetch in 76. With the sensational Alex Harvey Band. I was only a kid. Any of you oldies go to that.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The Who on 22:05 - Jul 4 with 2090 viewsGretsch

The Who on 22:03 - Jul 4 by Sandfieldshellsangel

Can't go to this ,went to the liberty gig and at the vetch in 76. With the sensational Alex Harvey Band. I was only a kid. Any of you oldies go to that.

I didn't get in the vetch heard them outside, for reasons I won't bore you with, more gutted I missed sahb to be honest.
The Who on 22:10 - Jul 4 with 2081 viewsGowerjack

The Who on 22:03 - Jul 4 by Sandfieldshellsangel

I was 11

I can remember walking around the Vetch early afternoon with my mates but didn't manage to sneak in like we were planning to....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Who on 22:14 - Jul 4 with 2080 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

The Who on 22:05 - Jul 4 by Gretsch

I didn't get in the vetch heard them outside, for reasons I won't bore you with, more gutted I missed sahb to be honest.

I remember it kicking off in the crowd all the time most people pissed or high. I was only about 12 me an my mates sneaked in . Must have been my first live gig got me hooked on live music and the Who . One of the best British bands of all time(personal opinion)

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024