Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm 18:07 - Jul 7 with 17824 viewseddie71

Danel Levy hopes to exploit Swansea's interest in taking midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson back to Wales, but he will need to increase his offer - particularly if Spurs hope to land goalkeeper Michel Vorm as well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/10951372/Totte
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:09 - Jul 7 with 8319 viewsWarwickHunt

Arf.
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:10 - Jul 7 with 8303 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fair play that Levy is a cheeky twit.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:12 - Jul 7 with 8269 viewsblobby2

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:10 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play that Levy is a cheeky twit.

Cheeky is an understatement, he's insulting us and I hope he had a firm rebuttal in the vein of FCK off!

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:24 - Jul 7 with 8190 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:12 - Jul 7 by blobby2

Cheeky is an understatement, he's insulting us and I hope he had a firm rebuttal in the vein of FCK off!

It would be funny as f*ck if Huw decided that we wanted to keep Ben after all or sell him to Arsenal for 8 million. Gylfi in my honest opinion isn't worth all this bother and that seems to be the sticking point in all this.

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:27 - Jul 7 with 8161 viewsmax936

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:24 - Jul 7 by Brynmill_Jack

It would be funny as f*ck if Huw decided that we wanted to keep Ben after all or sell him to Arsenal for 8 million. Gylfi in my honest opinion isn't worth all this bother and that seems to be the sticking point in all this.

He didn't want to come here after Brendan left, so I can't honestly see what's changed

And for us to give Levy two first teamer's for him is a fuking insult, fuking smug tw@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:43 - Jul 7 with 8044 viewsAnotherJohn

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:27 - Jul 7 by max936

He didn't want to come here after Brendan left, so I can't honestly see what's changed

And for us to give Levy two first teamer's for him is a fuking insult, fuking smug tw@t.

Yep, two first teamers for a player who is struggling to make more than about 15 starts per season for Spurs (admittedly he gets on as a sub sometimes too). I would have taken Gylfi at the right price, but when it comes to players who want to wear the shirt, I'd say his credentials are shaky.
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:56 - Jul 7 with 7944 viewsWarwickHunt

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:43 - Jul 7 by AnotherJohn

Yep, two first teamers for a player who is struggling to make more than about 15 starts per season for Spurs (admittedly he gets on as a sub sometimes too). I would have taken Gylfi at the right price, but when it comes to players who want to wear the shirt, I'd say his credentials are shaky.

He went to a bigger club for a much bigger wedge.

He's a professional footballer like. Shocking stuff, I know.
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:03 - Jul 7 with 7887 viewsmax936

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:56 - Jul 7 by WarwickHunt

I think he would have been here had Brendan stayed, tbh, but he didn't follow him to LFC so maybe not, that's assuming Lfc wanted him in the first place though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:25 - Jul 7 with 7774 viewsAnotherJohn

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 18:56 - Jul 7 by WarwickHunt

Indeed, but it seems that some still believe that he may have an affinity with our team when there is no evidence of that. One or two on the Spurs forums have said that he does not fancy a move to a 'smaller' club.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:26]
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:37 - Jul 7 with 7688 viewsDr_Winston

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:25 - Jul 7 by AnotherJohn

Indeed, but it seems that some still believe that he may have an affinity with our team when there is no evidence of that. One or two on the Spurs forums have said that he does not fancy a move to a 'smaller' club.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:26]

Of course he doesn't have an "affinity" with us. His next move will be about the best possible wage for the most amount of game time. If it happens to be us offering it, then so much the better.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:46 - Jul 7 with 7627 viewsMrSwerve

Does anybody really believe if (for example) Arsenal came in for Leon Britton, offering him 70k pw, he would want to stay here?

There's no loyalty in football, and that goes for anyone in our team. Some may love the club but ultimately it comes down to £££. As Warwick said, these are professional footballers looking for the best deal.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:48 - Jul 7 with 7607 viewshobo

Err no!
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:49 - Jul 7 with 7584 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:46 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

Does anybody really believe if (for example) Arsenal came in for Leon Britton, offering him 70k pw, he would want to stay here?

There's no loyalty in football, and that goes for anyone in our team. Some may love the club but ultimately it comes down to £££. As Warwick said, these are professional footballers looking for the best deal.

Leon Britton went to Sheffield because they offered him a couple of thousand more.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:51 - Jul 7 with 7561 viewsMrSwerve

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:49 - Jul 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Leon Britton went to Sheffield because they offered him a couple of thousand more.

Exactly. People conveniently forget that.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 19:53]

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:52 - Jul 7 with 7551 viewsAnotherJohn

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:37 - Jul 7 by Dr_Winston

Of course he doesn't have an "affinity" with us. His next move will be about the best possible wage for the most amount of game time. If it happens to be us offering it, then so much the better.

Wage and game time are separate variables though. I'm not convinced that Gylfi is keen to sacrifice salary for more playing time with us, when probably he is still kidding himself that he can be a starter for Spurs.
Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:52 - Jul 7 with 7549 viewsNeath_Jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:46 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

But if you listen to the majority of posters on here, they only want players who want to play for the shirt. If we took that stance we'd have a team of youth team players (and Tate). I struggle to understand how some people make it out of their houses in the morning, they live in some Swansea City dreamland.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:53 - Jul 7 with 7528 viewsDr_Winston

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:51 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

No. It's because Sousa was evil and kept taking his dinner money.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:55 - Jul 7 with 7508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:52 - Jul 7 by AnotherJohn

Wage and game time are separate variables though. I'm not convinced that Gylfi is keen to sacrifice salary for more playing time with us, when probably he is still kidding himself that he can be a starter for Spurs.

He probably thought they should never have left him out at all. Given the choice you can bet your house that he wants to stay at Spurs than move here

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:56 - Jul 7 with 7491 viewsMrSwerve

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:52 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

But if you listen to the majority of posters on here, they only want players who want to play for the shirt. If we took that stance we'd have a team of youth team players (and Tate). I struggle to understand how some people make it out of their houses in the morning, they live in some Swansea City dreamland.

Yep. Still amazed the stick Scott Sinclair gets, how dare he triple his wage to go to the league champions...

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 20:05 - Jul 7 with 7442 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:56 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

Yep. Still amazed the stick Scott Sinclair gets, how dare he triple his wage to go to the league champions...

Well, HE DID LEAVE ME !

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 20:10 - Jul 7 with 7411 views1jack

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:53 - Jul 7 by Dr_Winston

I knew it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:35 - Jul 7 with 7296 viewsQuakerJack

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 20:42 - Jul 7 with 7254 viewsUxbridge

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:53 - Jul 7 by Dr_Winston

Don't forget the direct wormhole between Sheffield and Wimbledon that cut down his travelling time ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 21:02 - Jul 7 with 7166 viewsmorningstar

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:51 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

And had to re-pay his £550k signing on fee to return to us! Conveniently forgotten that as well?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 21:02 - Jul 7 with 7165 viewsblaine_scfc

Tottenham offer Gylfi for Ben and Vorm on 19:56 - Jul 7 by MrSwerve

Him leaving wasn't a problem, good luck to him. It's people wanting him back who I don't understand. Can't cut it in this league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024