Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office staff 13:36 - Jul 9 with 2248 viewsNewhousemustscore

I know there is another thread regarding tickets but this is about the staff working there. Over the years I have found the ticketing system frustrating and I've even had problems with the new jack army membership. As is the case with any business it's the people on the frontline that take the stick. However, it has to be said that the people I've dealt with over the last week have been a credit to the club. They were polite and efficient and unlike many other businesses I've dealt with they actually rang me back when they said they would and sorted out my problem. Planet swans is all too often used as a tool for criticism but very rarely (myself included) do we write to praise. So thanks ticket office people.
Ticket office staff on 14:22 - Jul 9 with 2171 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I have to say I haven't had many problems with the Ticket Office but someone rang me back today regarding an issue with purchasing Villarreal tickets on the new website.

Its not resolved yet by Ticketmaster but at least communication has improved it seems
Ticket office staff on 20:52 - Jul 9 with 1935 viewsPacemaker

I emailed in yesterday same problem as Tenko and I have had excellent response from several members of staff there, I am waiting like Tenko for it to be resolved but it would appear that they are trying.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Ticket office staff on 23:53 - Jul 9 with 1762 viewsAndy1300

I have always had praise for them, since the fat controller went they were better

Number 1 team in Wales

Ticket office staff on 07:39 - Jul 10 with 1641 viewsJohnw102

I have like others found the staff very good, it is the system that causes the problems.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024