Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third place play-off 17:52 - Jul 12 with 5796 viewsDevz00

Everybody watching this or nobody care?

I just read that Vorm is the only player in the Dutch squad that hasn't made an appearance in this world cup. Do you think he will start? Van Gaal has been moaning about the relevance of this game so I'm expecting some changes to the line-up.

Brazil to win as they have a point to prove? Or are Holland going to be too strong?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Third place play-off on 17:54 - Jul 12 with 4401 viewsJackfath

I'll watch. I hope Vorm appears as it'll be great for him to say he played in the World Cup.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Third place play-off on 17:58 - Jul 12 with 4379 viewsswanny

I will be watching...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Third place play-off on 17:59 - Jul 12 with 4374 viewsDarran

I wonder who Vorm will play his next game for?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Third place play-off on 18:25 - Jul 12 with 4251 viewsjack_lord

Third place play-off on 17:59 - Jul 12 by Darran

I wonder who Vorm will play his next game for?

Possibly Holland tonight

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Third place play-off on 18:32 - Jul 12 with 4226 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'll be watching as I have nothing better to do.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 18:33]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Third place play-off on 18:33 - Jul 12 with 4220 viewssomersetsimon

I don't think Scolari would dare putting out any of that rabble that played in the semi final. I'd fancy the Dutch reserves (including De Guzman and Vorm) to beat the Brazilian reserves.
Third place play-off on 19:13 - Jul 12 with 4124 viewsDevz00

I also hope the same, JF.

Predictions?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Third place play-off on 20:20 - Jul 12 with 3993 viewsjacksfullaces

neither vorm or de guzman start. don't think either have enhanced their reputation, de guzman clearly didn't meet van gaals expectations after a couple of starts and vorm couldn't even be brought on as the penalty killer.

from a swans perspective can't work out what I say above is a good or a bad thing, all a bit meh...
Login to get fewer ads

Third place play-off on 20:35 - Jul 12 with 3952 viewsOldjack

This may well be a cracker 0--10
[Post edited 12 Jul 2014 21:17]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Third place play-off on 21:03 - Jul 12 with 3897 viewsOldjack

0-1 and he should have walked

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Third place play-off on 21:17 - Jul 12 with 3863 viewskarnataka

Great run and cross by jdg, causes utter panic.
Third place play-off on 21:18 - Jul 12 with 3856 viewsQuakerJack

David Luiz the 50mil man, Jesus wept

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Third place play-off on 21:19 - Jul 12 with 3847 viewsorion3016

I think tiendalli would improve Brazils back four

Be over there now after

Third place play-off on 21:20 - Jul 12 with 3841 viewsJackfath

Third place play-off on 21:18 - Jul 12 by QuakerJack

David Luiz the 50mil man, Jesus wept

Init. Mental.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Third place play-off on 21:22 - Jul 12 with 3830 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Third place play-off on 21:22 - Jul 12 with 3824 viewskarnataka

Third place play-off on 20:20 - Jul 12 by jacksfullaces

neither vorm or de guzman start. don't think either have enhanced their reputation, de guzman clearly didn't meet van gaals expectations after a couple of starts and vorm couldn't even be brought on as the penalty killer.

from a swans perspective can't work out what I say above is a good or a bad thing, all a bit meh...

Van Gaal kept taking de Guz off and bringing on Wijnaldum who, as far as I can recall contributed very little in any of the games he started. Very little movement, very little creativity and no goal threat. Can't recall hearing his name yet tonight.
Third place play-off on 21:26 - Jul 12 with 3806 viewsskippyjack

It's about time David Luiz cut out the school boy stuff.. sobbing away crying.. shouldn't he be studying on how to defend... in fact he's 27.. he's out of his depth defensively.. if he played in the championship and his name was Ryan Bootle.. prem clubs wouldn't give him a second thought.. not disciplined enough.. inexperience shines through.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Third place play-off on 21:30 - Jul 12 with 3794 viewsLeonisGod

Third place play-off on 21:22 - Jul 12 by karnataka

Van Gaal kept taking de Guz off and bringing on Wijnaldum who, as far as I can recall contributed very little in any of the games he started. Very little movement, very little creativity and no goal threat. Can't recall hearing his name yet tonight.

Wijnaldum looks quite solid. Just sits in the middle and breaks up play. You're right that he's not making any of the running, but I guess Robben does enough for the team. JdG playing infront of him makes sense. He's had a good game so far, even putting some challenges in!
Third place play-off on 21:30 - Jul 12 with 3791 viewsQuakerJack

Oooohhh, unlucky De Guzman.

Oh Jonathan De Guzman
Oh Jonathan De Guzman

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Third place play-off on 21:33 - Jul 12 with 3774 viewsItchySphincter

Third place play-off on 20:20 - Jul 12 by jacksfullaces

Didn't JDG start?

Thought the pen should have been a free kick and a red rather than pen and yellow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Third place play-off on 21:38 - Jul 12 with 3751 viewsDevz00

Third place play-off on 21:33 - Jul 12 by ItchySphincter

Didn't JDG start?

Thought the pen should have been a free kick and a red rather than pen and yellow.

Sneijder pulled up in the warm up so JDG went in last minute.

I've got a fiver on Holland and a fiver on Holland to win to nil.

Third place play-off on 21:52 - Jul 12 with 3699 views1jack

awful game
Third place play-off on 22:02 - Jul 12 with 3655 viewssomersetsimon

Third place play-off on 21:38 - Jul 12 by Devz00

Sneijder pulled up in the warm up so JDG went in last minute.

I've got a fiver on Holland and a fiver on Holland to win to nil.

In the first two games he started, I thought de Guzman looked a bit out of his depth. Tonight he has looked as good as anyone else in the Dutch team, although they aren't being put under much pressure.
Third place play-off on 22:04 - Jul 12 with 3638 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Van Gaal clearly has the same opinion of Vorm as most of us did during the past 12 months.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Third place play-off on 22:10 - Jul 12 with 3621 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Third place play-off on 21:52 - Jul 12 by 1jack

awful game

Lives up to its pointless billing...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024