Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" 20:51 - Jul 18 with 3643 viewsJokeren1943

Monk used Pablo, as a creative central midfielder with great succes in his first months as Swansea manager.

Do we need a new creative center-midfielder alla Pablo or Pozuelo in our squad for the new season, since they are both leaving, to make those unpredictabel/leathal passes/moves.

Or are Guzman and Shelvey up for that job.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 20:59]
Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 20:55 - Jul 18 with 3623 viewsmagicdaps10

We need to get 2 attacking midfielders in. We need to bring extra goal threats into our team and that is the main attribute the two we should be looking to bring in should have, someone who can chip in with 10 goals plus from that position.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:02 - Jul 18 with 3591 viewsDarran

The medical staff say no.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 3569 viewsblaine_scfc

I know Im like a broken record. But we'd be absolutely mental letting Pozuelo go until we have banked ourselves two attacking midfielders.
Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 3552 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yes, yes, yes. If we dont bring in at least one (preferably two) creative players for that AMC role, we may as well pack up and get ready to listen to our away games on Radio Wales for the following season.

That position is absolutely critical for us.

If we arent looking for somebody like that, then maybe we are going away from the systems that have served us well for the last few years which would be a mistake imo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:14 - Jul 18 with 3530 viewsHuw57

We could always play something like this:-

Fabianski

Rangel Amat Ash Davies

Britton
Shelvey Ki

Routledge Dyer/Montero
Gomis/Bony

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:24 - Jul 18 with 3482 viewsJokeren1943

Talk about "Esteban Granero" as creative midfielder last season. Could he do the trick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esteban_Granero

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:25 - Jul 18 with 3472 viewsraynor94

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:06 - Jul 18 by blaine_scfc

I know Im like a broken record. But we'd be absolutely mental letting Pozuelo go until we have banked ourselves two attacking midfielders.

Seriously, I have seen nothing in pozuelo to say he could play that role, he was a flat track bully when we had two inferior teams on the ropes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:28 - Jul 18 with 3467 viewsGundog

I think its imperative that we go for an attacking midfielder, if you look at the past couple of seasons there has been to much back passing and not enough forward work.
( If its good enough for the Germans? )

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Login to get fewer ads

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 22:31 - Jul 18 with 3368 viewsicecoldjack

Do we need someone to replace Pablo as "type" on 21:25 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Seriously, I have seen nothing in pozuelo to say he could play that role, he was a flat track bully when we had two inferior teams on the ropes

Had a big influence when we knocked Man utd out the cup at Old Trafford.

IMO we do need a player that can do the unexpected and play some cute passes.

Im sure the club know this too and i suspect more so since Pablo went.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024