Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli 00:25 - Jul 19 with 7850 viewsthe_oracle

A middle aged female workmate of my wife was in Asda Llanelli on Tuesday. She does her weekly shop there and has done so for many years.

She was approached by two men in their late teens or early twenties. They asked her did she believe in Christ. She replied she did not have strong religious beliefs. They asked her did she believe in Allah. She said again she didn't know much about him and was not religious. The men then told her that she had insulted their religion and their god and they were going to come to come to her home and kill her and bomb her house. She ran into the next aisle and asked for help from a staff member. Security was called and the police were phoned. As the men were leaving the police arrived and the men were grabbed and they were carted off into a van. The police took a statement and told her this had happened a number of times. My wife's friend is terrified that the men saw her get into her car and will now be able to identify her.

Will the men be prosecuted under the hate crime laws or let off with a warning? I've not seen anything in the local press.
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 00:38 - Jul 19 with 5246 viewsHighjack

*Gets hard hat and popcorn*

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 00:43 - Jul 19 with 5233 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'm assuming they were Islamic (as Allah was the last god mentioned?).

It's all really dependent on:-

a) your workmate pressing charges
b) there being sufficient evidence (try to request CCTV is reviewed at ASDA to establish the meeting took place).
c) If this has happened before, there should be a file and more witnesses who can testify.
d) Police/CPS decide to press charges and prosecute.

This is covered fully as a 'hate crime' and threats against her life were also made. At the very least there were two laws broken there - a threat to harm or kill, and the hate crime.
Tell your workmate not to accept anything other than a prosecution, as she is now in fear for her and her family.

Ridiculously, it appears 99% white people are prosecuted for this type of crime. I can remember a few years back, where a violent attack on a white woman was caught clearly on CCTV by 6 muslim girls. The white woman was badly injured and police even caught them in the act of assulting the girl.

However, when it came to court, the defense was the Muslim girls had been drinking, and they were let off. The judges reasoning - because they're not used to it!!!

So, all the best to your workmate - keep us informed. This bullshit has to fukkin stop!!!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 0:46]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 00:59 - Jul 19 with 5214 viewsHighjack

They took our jobs!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 01:12 - Jul 19 with 5203 viewsBovi

Tosspots. I'd have loved these cheeky fcukers to have tried that on with me. I'd have told them Allah was a cu-nt and Mohammed a wan-ker. But they wouldn't ask me, they hassle an easy target in a middle aged woman instead.

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 01:16 - Jul 19 with 5196 viewsHighjack

I would have told them there was a sale on George clothing and that would have distracted them long enough for me to slip away up the Pet Food aisle unnoticed.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 07:43 - Jul 19 with 5120 viewsQuakerJack

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 00:43 - Jul 19 by JackoBoostardo

I'm assuming they were Islamic (as Allah was the last god mentioned?).

It's all really dependent on:-

a) your workmate pressing charges
b) there being sufficient evidence (try to request CCTV is reviewed at ASDA to establish the meeting took place).
c) If this has happened before, there should be a file and more witnesses who can testify.
d) Police/CPS decide to press charges and prosecute.

This is covered fully as a 'hate crime' and threats against her life were also made. At the very least there were two laws broken there - a threat to harm or kill, and the hate crime.
Tell your workmate not to accept anything other than a prosecution, as she is now in fear for her and her family.

Ridiculously, it appears 99% white people are prosecuted for this type of crime. I can remember a few years back, where a violent attack on a white woman was caught clearly on CCTV by 6 muslim girls. The white woman was badly injured and police even caught them in the act of assulting the girl.

However, when it came to court, the defense was the Muslim girls had been drinking, and they were let off. The judges reasoning - because they're not used to it!!!

So, all the best to your workmate - keep us informed. This bullshit has to fukkin stop!!!
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 0:46]

Those two perpetrators were probably stoned to death a short time after for drinking anyway.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 07:49 - Jul 19 with 5114 viewsdgt73

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 01:12 - Jul 19 by Bovi

Tosspots. I'd have loved these cheeky fcukers to have tried that on with me. I'd have told them Allah was a cu-nt and Mohammed a wan-ker. But they wouldn't ask me, they hassle an easy target in a middle aged woman instead.

Same hear. If they had tried that crap on with me they wouldn't have needed police vans to take them away it would have been an ambulance.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 8:05]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 09:31 - Jul 19 with 5016 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Dreadful stuff but the original post does not say what religion the 2 scum bags were.?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 11:00 - Jul 19 with 4930 viewsthe_oracle

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 09:31 - Jul 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dreadful stuff but the original post does not say what religion the 2 scum bags were.?

The men were of "Asian" appearance and were clearly Muslims.
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 11:03 - Jul 19 with 4922 viewsllangyfelach

Could they have been Pastafarians? They were in a supermarket. Makes perfect sense to me

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 11:29 - Jul 19 with 4901 viewsBrockley_Jack

My wife and kids, especially the girls, have been warned about these animals. A tin of peas in hand, smashed across the side of the head, followed up by a rapid pumping of tin in hand into the general facial area is enough.
Let the police deal with what's left. Try aisle 11 in asda.
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 11:49 - Jul 19 with 4873 viewsChief

It all happens in Asda Llanelli.

Along with this, in the last year there has been a serious sexual assault, a gun crime, a fire started in the crisps aisle and rumours abound of Polish hookers operating in the lane alongside leading to Tom peps.

nothing ever happens in Iceland or Farm Foods.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 12:02 - Jul 19 with 4843 viewsFree_Willy

I might buy a Kippah with a star of david on it, see what happens
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 12:17 - Jul 19 with 4821 viewsJackhero

has this been on facebook yet,?as I wont believe it happened until it's on facebook....then I know it's true

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 12:57 - Jul 19 with 4770 viewsattila_the_hun

what is up with Asda Llanelli ?

"I'm Free"

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 13:12 - Jul 19 with 4750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 12:57 - Jul 19 by attila_the_hun

what is up with Asda Llanelli ?

Good curry and pizza counters, lovely bread and a growing trend of Islamic fundamentalism

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 13:29 - Jul 19 with 4710 viewsRancid

A new mosque opened this week in the heart of Sandfields (Port Talbot).It's in the workshops in Addison Rd and they've already pissed off the fella in the electrical repair shop next door by asking him to turn his radio off.It's a built up area around there too and this morning their prayers are bellowing right throughout the estate.
Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 13:58 - Jul 19 with 4678 viewsperchrockjack

I was called upon by some nice American Mormon boys and invited them in.werent here long and didn't even stay for home made date and walnut cake.must have been summation I said

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:10 - Jul 19 with 4654 viewsHighjack

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 13:58 - Jul 19 by perchrockjack

I was called upon by some nice American Mormon boys and invited them in.werent here long and didn't even stay for home made date and walnut cake.must have been summation I said

They'd probably never made it inside before and didn't know what to do.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:31 - Jul 19 with 4616 viewsexiledclaseboy

This, like, totally happened to a friend of my cousin's in Tesco Llansamlet too. There's obviously a network of them. Local press wasn't interested for fear of upsetting the muslims.

Honest. Totally true.

Poll: Tory leader

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:47 - Jul 19 with 4587 viewsperchrockjack

Pele seem afraid of confronting religious beliefs, and prolly with good reason.

In all modesty I have encountered Jehovah's and reduced them to rags with bags

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:50 - Jul 19 with 4584 viewsexiledclaseboy

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:47 - Jul 19 by perchrockjack

Pele seem afraid of confronting religious beliefs, and prolly with good reason.

In all modesty I have encountered Jehovah's and reduced them to rags with bags

I don't reckon Pele's afraid of anything after his footballing career and his battle with erectile dysfunction.

I often enjoy a chat with Jehovah's Witnesses. I do wish they wouldn't call so early on a Saturday though. It upsets the dog.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:53 - Jul 19 with 4577 viewsperchrockjack

Can be spotted at 100paces Andrew.normally an old couple, a middle aged couple and a young lad supporting a very old woman.they don't call at ours anymore and we have no shitting macine

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:57 - Jul 19 with 4558 viewsexiledclaseboy

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:53 - Jul 19 by perchrockjack

Can be spotted at 100paces Andrew.normally an old couple, a middle aged couple and a young lad supporting a very old woman.they don't call at ours anymore and we have no shitting macine

It's the same group that trawl around my estate once every few weeks. I've answered the door to the same middle-aged woman a number of times. She's unfailingly polite but the light in her eyes always dies a little when I tell her that since the last time she came I'm even less likely to be one of the 144,000 who are going to make it to Heaven after the End of Days.

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 15:02 - Jul 19 with 4550 viewsdgt73

Religiously motivated hate crime in Llanelli on 14:57 - Jul 19 by exiledclaseboy

It's the same group that trawl around my estate once every few weeks. I've answered the door to the same middle-aged woman a number of times. She's unfailingly polite but the light in her eyes always dies a little when I tell her that since the last time she came I'm even less likely to be one of the 144,000 who are going to make it to Heaven after the End of Days.

Hell awaits you....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024