Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi has signed 19:37 - Jul 23 with 10491 viewsHubert

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/gylfi-joins-1777692.aspx
[Post edited 23 Jul 2014 19:39]
Gylfi has signed on 20:35 - Jul 23 with 2764 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi has signed on 20:09 - Jul 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent signing. I'm very happy with this.

You do know he has signed for the Swans, right?

I do agree, Gylfi is an excellent signing, while losing Ben does not really weaken the first XI (just squad), and Vorm, well, he would not have been first choice anyway.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gylfi has signed on 20:43 - Jul 23 with 2727 viewsDyfnant

Really happy with Siggy signing, would rather have kept Ben some how but not bothered about Michel. I suspect there's a lot of pressure at spurs to pick Lamella and Eriksen even if Siggys form is better so this is an easyish way out

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Gylfi has signed on 21:29 - Jul 23 with 2610 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gylfi has signed on 20:09 - Jul 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent signing. I'm very happy with this.

F*cking hell - good job I was sitting down
Gylfi has signed on 21:33 - Jul 23 with 2582 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

From the Palace forum, referencing 'their local newspaper:

"According to Rich Cawley, we agreed a fee for Sigurdsson but we never even got to talk to him about terms as he had his heart set on Swansea."

Never wanted to play for us again though, according to some leading lights on our forum...spoken like FACT.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Gylfi has signed on 21:34 - Jul 23 with 2570 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gylfi has signed on 21:33 - Jul 23 by FearOfAJackPlanet

From the Palace forum, referencing 'their local newspaper:

"According to Rich Cawley, we agreed a fee for Sigurdsson but we never even got to talk to him about terms as he had his heart set on Swansea."

Never wanted to play for us again though, according to some leading lights on our forum...spoken like FACT.

Wait till they introduce him to the manager tomorrow. He'll be off like a shot.

Poll: Tory leader

Gylfi has signed on 21:38 - Jul 23 with 2531 viewsperchrockjack

Sig will be a legend trust me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gylfi has signed on 21:39 - Jul 23 with 2531 viewsScoobyWho

Quality signing, and definitely one that Monk could endorse.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Gylfi has signed on 21:42 - Jul 23 with 2492 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Gylfi has signed on 21:34 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Wait till they introduce him to the manager tomorrow. He'll be off like a shot.

I'm feeling a heady mixture of triumphalism, excitement and pettiness this evening; It's not an attractive combination I know, but I'm chuffed to f*ck we got Gylfi back.

I said it would make my summer if we did, so I guess I can consider my summer...made.

Just need to keep Wilf now - and I've said it before - I can't see another club willing to stump up the £20+ million it would take to take him away, not this summer anyway.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi has signed on 21:46 - Jul 23 with 2458 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gylfi has signed on 21:42 - Jul 23 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm feeling a heady mixture of triumphalism, excitement and pettiness this evening; It's not an attractive combination I know, but I'm chuffed to f*ck we got Gylfi back.

I said it would make my summer if we did, so I guess I can consider my summer...made.

Just need to keep Wilf now - and I've said it before - I can't see another club willing to stump up the £20+ million it would take to take him away, not this summer anyway.

Fabianski, Gomis, Sigurdsson and probably Montero.

All signed for a club that would never, ever attract players with Monk in charge.

Triumphalism, excitement and pettiness all entirely justified.

I hope de Guzman comes back. And England win a Test match. I'd imagine one of those is far more likely than the other.

Poll: Tory leader

Gylfi has signed on 21:58 - Jul 23 with 2396 viewsLeonisGod

Gylfi has signed on 20:35 - Jul 23 by SwansNZ

You do know he has signed for the Swans, right?

I do agree, Gylfi is an excellent signing, while losing Ben does not really weaken the first XI (just squad), and Vorm, well, he would not have been first choice anyway.

Can't agree that losing Ben and Vorm doesn't weaken the team; that's two first team starters we've lost. Flapihandski better than Vorm? We'll see. Vorm at his best would be very hard to replace, although he's not really reached the heights of his first season. Although I was a fan of Tayls before his injury, Ben has been ahead of him on merit. Having both was great, having just one of them not so good and we're left with the poorer of the two imo. But if Tayls can re-find his best form we should be ok there.
Gylfi has signed on 22:02 - Jul 23 with 2374 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi has signed on 21:58 - Jul 23 by LeonisGod

Can't agree that losing Ben and Vorm doesn't weaken the team; that's two first team starters we've lost. Flapihandski better than Vorm? We'll see. Vorm at his best would be very hard to replace, although he's not really reached the heights of his first season. Although I was a fan of Tayls before his injury, Ben has been ahead of him on merit. Having both was great, having just one of them not so good and we're left with the poorer of the two imo. But if Tayls can re-find his best form we should be ok there.

Flapihandski - who?

Vorm has been poor since his injury at man City, so IMO, no great loss. Could he have rediscovered his form? who knows, but he has had plenty of chances.

I think Taylor is as good defensively as Ben, if not a little better.

Gylfi has signed on 22:06 - Jul 23 with 2338 viewsSwan91

Gylfi has signed on 21:58 - Jul 23 by LeonisGod

There's a surprising number of swans players (most ex this transfer window) who have not been able to replicate their first season here (I count 6-7)Quite frightening really. Hopefully, our new players will not also add to that list.

That being said I am happy that he has finally signed. Now onto another 2-3 signings and we should be sorted. Hopefully this will be all done before the Villarreal friendly as I have a ticket for that game XD
Gylfi has signed on 22:24 - Jul 23 with 2259 viewsHubert

Here does this leave JDG I wonder ?

Will we see him playing in the EPL for us again ?
Gylfi has signed on 22:26 - Jul 23 with 2249 viewsSwansNZ

Gylfi has signed on 22:24 - Jul 23 by Hubert

different position to Gylfi

Gylfi has signed on 22:26 - Jul 23 with 2236 viewsDr_Winston

Gylfi has signed on 22:24 - Jul 23 by Hubert

Hopefully.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Gylfi has signed on 22:33 - Jul 23 with 1982 viewsHuw57

Over the moon about Gylfi, will fit right in, favourite ever player too.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Gylfi has signed on 22:53 - Jul 23 with 1923 viewsSimonSwansea

Just incase people don't remember this... It's not only Pablo who can play a killer through ball... I can't wait to see Gylfi back.

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xnpk5s_goal1-all-1_sport

3rd home goal from the restart
Gylfi has signed on 22:58 - Jul 23 with 1886 viewspierre91

....coupled with the fact he takes the best corners in the PL and a mean free kick too.
Delighted to see him back, a more than adequate replacement for the sad loss of Michu.
Now Montero and Payet (...maybe).
Gylfi has signed on 00:51 - Jul 24 with 1763 viewsSwan91

Gylfi has signed on 22:58 - Jul 23 by pierre91

....coupled with the fact he takes the best corners in the PL and a mean free kick too.
Delighted to see him back, a more than adequate replacement for the sad loss of Michu.
Now Montero and Payet (...maybe).

Hopefully this means a lot more accurate crosses going straight to bonys head and straight into the goal. He is good at that type of finishing just needs a player who can cross
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024