Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy 11:54 - Jul 26 with 1846 viewsOptimisticJack

Jimmy Gilligan probably my favourite Swans striker of all time. Great to see him doing so well at the Nike acadamy.
The attached video is really inspirational and well worth a watch (about 30 minutes).

Optimisticjack

Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy on 15:48 - Jul 26 with 1714 viewsJackoBoostardo

Not come across this Nike Academy before now. Seems to be some talented players there too!

Shame the kid who was offered a contract by Reading was denied a work permit - could have taken him on ourselves.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy on 16:31 - Jul 26 with 1663 viewsOptimisticJack

Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy on 15:48 - Jul 26 by JackoBoostardo

Not come across this Nike Academy before now. Seems to be some talented players there too!

Shame the kid who was offered a contract by Reading was denied a work permit - could have taken him on ourselves.

We as a club have so much to be proud of.
Now that we are on a worldwide stage I feel that we should be looking outside of the box a lot more. Little Leon, Nathan and Joe Allen have developed massively playing the Swansea way. How many Leons of the future are out there often discarded by clubs as being too small?
I really think this an area we could utilise by attracting suitable youngsters worldwide to our acadamy.

Optimisticjack

Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy on 16:11 - Jul 27 with 1494 viewsJackoBoostardo

Jimmy Gilligan - Nike acadamy on 16:31 - Jul 26 by OptimisticJack

We as a club have so much to be proud of.
Now that we are on a worldwide stage I feel that we should be looking outside of the box a lot more. Little Leon, Nathan and Joe Allen have developed massively playing the Swansea way. How many Leons of the future are out there often discarded by clubs as being too small?
I really think this an area we could utilise by attracting suitable youngsters worldwide to our acadamy.

Absolutely agree with that.

Our academy should be expansive enough to seek out youngsters like these and giving them a chance with our first team and nurture their skills.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024