Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Jazz 20:02 - Jul 28 with 2001 viewsgiantstoneater

JAZZ Carlin though!!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Well done Jazz on 20:05 - Jul 28 with 1986 viewsJackoBoostardo

Bringing home the gold!

Great swim too! Very good result! And another Premier League show from a Swansea girl too!
[Post edited 28 Jul 2014 20:07]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Well done Jazz on 20:06 - Jul 28 with 1986 viewsClinton

Fabulous swim, great last 50m. Well done.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Well done Jazz on 20:50 - Jul 28 with 1912 viewsQuakerJack

Unbelievable swim. Frustrating that Swansea has lost its elite funding tho. Swam for Neath in my day and Swansea had some top clubs, in particular City of Swansea.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Well done Jazz on 20:52 - Jul 28 with 1905 viewsperchrockjack

Would be nice to see wa select Swansea as a generation project to hold the games in wales.yes not cardiff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Well done Jazz on 22:07 - Jul 28 with 1844 viewsDaggyjack

Well done Jazz, top swim !!
Well done Jazz on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 1776 viewsdickythorpe

Well deserved!! I watched a Sport Wales piece about her last year and the training session she puts in with her coach are gruelling. 5am starts!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024