Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans 14:08 - Aug 2 with 23718 viewsswanseacityfan

Reading: McCarthy; Gunter (C), Obita, Pearce, Morrison, Akpan, Hector; Taylor, Edwards, Blackman; Pogrebnyak

Subs: Federici, Andersen, Long, Griffin, Cummings, Sweeney, Cooper, Kuhl, Tshibola, Stacey, Tanner

Swans: Fabianski, Tiendalli, Williams, Bartley, Taylor, Sigurdsson, Ki, Shelvey, Routledge, Gomis, Bony.

SWANS SUBS: Tremmel, Rangel, Kingsley, King, Sheehan, Dyer, Montero.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 14:09]

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:11 - Aug 2 with 7687 viewsSwansea93

Is Chico injured?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:12 - Aug 2 with 7683 viewsJohnw102

Looks a strong attacking side, no Chico?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:12 - Aug 2 with 7679 viewsswanseacityfan

Chico is injured.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:13 - Aug 2 with 7667 viewstreboethjack

What formation could that be? 4-2-2-2?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:16 - Aug 2 with 7631 viewsPozuelosSideys

Diamond with 2 up front. Routledge left, Shelvey right with KI as DMC

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:18 - Aug 2 with 7613 viewssomersetsimon

Is this going to be a conventional 4-4-2? (Gyfi on the right and Routledge on the left). It will be interesting to Gomis and Bony together in a proper match. Hopefully we'll see more of this attacking formation when we are playing weaker teams, although I can't see both starting against Man Utd away.

I quite like the look of the starting midfield, but it's a bit worrying that the only backup we have from the bench is from King and Sheehan.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:23 - Aug 2 with 7559 viewsswanseacityfan

I reckon:

Fab
Tiendalli, Ash, Bartley, Taylor
Ki
Routledge, Jonjo, Gylfi, Gomis
Bony

Gomis can play winger.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:25 - Aug 2 with 7541 viewsJohnw102

Wouldn't mind seeing us go to united with this sort of line out and take the game to them, nothing to loose up there.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Login to get fewer ads

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:28 - Aug 2 with 7485 viewsraynor94

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:25 - Aug 2 by Johnw102

Wouldn't mind seeing us go to united with this sort of line out and take the game to them, nothing to loose up there.

Only 3 points and a big dent in confidence if we are not careful

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:31 - Aug 2 with 7438 viewsTom1912

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:23 - Aug 2 by swanseacityfan

I reckon:

Fab
Tiendalli, Ash, Bartley, Taylor
Ki
Routledge, Jonjo, Gylfi, Gomis
Bony

Gomis can play winger.

Really? I was under the impression he was a similar player to Bony and didn't have that much speed.

Has he played there before?
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:34 - Aug 2 with 7416 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bony will play just behind Gomis as an attacking midfielder sort of. We've seen how creative he is and he played there a few times for Vitesse.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:36 - Aug 2 with 7399 viewsMagicDaps

I'd be very surprised if Gomis was anything other than a striker, I haven't seen him play anywhere else and he's not much more than a goalscorer.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:38 - Aug 2 with 7366 viewstf_jack

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:28 - Aug 2 by raynor94

What time is the kick off ?

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:38 - Aug 2 with 7366 viewshobo

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:28 - Aug 2 by raynor94

yep, and a probable -6 goal difference!
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:39 - Aug 2 with 7352 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:36 - Aug 2 by MagicDaps

I'd be very surprised if Gomis was anything other than a striker, I haven't seen him play anywhere else and he's not much more than a goalscorer.

I've seen reports say Gomis has played wing before.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:51 - Aug 2 with 7178 viewstreboethjack

links of any sort?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:53 - Aug 2 with 7142 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I would be very surprised if Bony plays in behind Gomis and as surprised if Gomis plays on the wing

Both similar players and need to be playing up front

We do look rather light in midfield this season. Lets hope we are looking to get more bodies in
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:57 - Aug 2 with 7067 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:51 - Aug 2 by treboethjack

links of any sort?

Live on Radio Wales 93.9 fm.

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 14:57 - Aug 2 with 7062 viewsinspector

hope its a diamond with 2 up top.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:08 - Aug 2 with 6788 viewsScoobyWho

So we get to listen to the game locally, which is fine. But nationally on MW and the main radio wales platforms they once again have championship Cardiff on.

Fu cking joke.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:10 - Aug 2 with 6730 viewsFergal

Some poor distribution from Fabianski early doors.
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:11 - Aug 2 with 6703 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Cant get the bloody game on Radio Wales on line !!!
Something to do with the rights !

Pathetic !
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:12 - Aug 2 with 6675 viewsjamiewales

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:08 - Aug 2 by ScoobyWho

So we get to listen to the game locally, which is fine. But nationally on MW and the main radio wales platforms they once again have championship Cardiff on.

Fu cking joke.

you got link to listen online please?
Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:12 - Aug 2 with 6657 viewsmax936

Is it on Stream anywhere fellas?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official match day thread - Reading V Swans on 15:18 - Aug 2 with 6428 viewsjacktar

Bony misses pen.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024