Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? 20:35 - Aug 4 with 7654 viewsJokeren1943

Rumours about Canas returning to spanish football. But will Swansea sell their only fit defensive midfielder - before they buy a new one. Swanseas first PL game is in only 12 days.

Might we see the club keeping him until january or will Monk just use Shelvey or Ki instead.
Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 11:30 - Aug 5 with 1712 viewsJokeren1943

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 11:20 - Aug 5 by ItchySphincter

This is true of course but those who championed him before even seeing him play don't have the ability to admit they were wrong. He had one good game all season. Not good enough by a long stretch.

Canas is a fine, very intelligent defensive midfielder with as Britton lacks speed.

As far as I know we won more games with Canas as DM then Britton. - So totally bad, not really.

Both (Britton and Canas) are fine defensive midfielders.

Canas is out of favour with the manager - Swansea will survive.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 11:38]
Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 12:05 - Aug 5 with 1668 viewsItchySphincter

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 11:30 - Aug 5 by Jokeren1943

Canas is a fine, very intelligent defensive midfielder with as Britton lacks speed.

As far as I know we won more games with Canas as DM then Britton. - So totally bad, not really.

Both (Britton and Canas) are fine defensive midfielders.

Canas is out of favour with the manager - Swansea will survive.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 11:38]

You can't seriously believe that? I know you've never seen us play so try not to pay you too much attention but it is difficult when you attempt to post such nonsense as fact.

Canas got sorted out in the first five mins of his first game for us against Man U. After that he rarely tackled, was often out of position and anyone who thinks he can pass a ball is blind. He's lucky to steal a living as a footballer and comparing him to Leon confirms that you are a complete and utter buffoon.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:06 - Aug 5 with 1586 viewsDrizzy

Canas has had periods where he has looked OK but he's not a patch on Leon (even with Leon's mediocre form last season).

Terrible passer and a bit of a headless chicken. Couple that with the allegations of him being a bit of a tw*t off the pitch and you have a one way ticket back to Spain.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:49 - Aug 5 with 1535 viewsquiff

I just hope it's an attitude problem that's seeing him sidelined and nothing else, if it is sell him and get a replacement in asap, Ki isn't the answer as a DM for me.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 18:54]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:53 - Aug 5 with 1514 viewshobo

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:06 - Aug 5 by Drizzy

Canas has had periods where he has looked OK but he's not a patch on Leon (even with Leon's mediocre form last season).

Terrible passer and a bit of a headless chicken. Couple that with the allegations of him being a bit of a tw*t off the pitch and you have a one way ticket back to Spain.

He's far from a terrible passer! Last season he was something like 11th or 12th most successful passer in the whole of the Premier League!
Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:55 - Aug 5 with 1506 viewsairedale

Ki has played CH for us mind......
Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:00 - Aug 5 with 1501 viewsDrizzy

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:53 - Aug 5 by hobo

He's far from a terrible passer! Last season he was something like 11th or 12th most successful passer in the whole of the Premier League!

A prime example of how statistics don't tell the full story.

He's a terrible passer because he does absolutely nothing of note with the ball. He's not a particularly quick passer, he has a limited range and when he does give the ball away it's usually in a very precarious position.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:22 - Aug 5 with 1476 viewsBrynmill_Jack

And after all's said and done we finished with the best goal difference in the bottom 12. Something must have gone right with all of those eejit spaniards eh..........................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:30 - Aug 5 with 1458 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:22 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

And after all's said and done we finished with the best goal difference in the bottom 12. Something must have gone right with all of those eejit spaniards eh..........................

Watch yourself Bryn

These Spaniards are the devils in disguise.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:51 - Aug 5 with 1426 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 18:55 - Aug 5 by airedale

Ki has played CH for us mind......

Don't have a Darran now airy lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 20:54 - Aug 5 with 1370 viewsItchySphincter

Will Jenkins sell Canas before we have a new DM? on 19:22 - Aug 5 by Brynmill_Jack

C'mon now Bryn, I've nothing against the Spaniards but Canas plays like a minge plus he's a moody c*nt that won't put the training in. F*ck him off asap, he won't be missed.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024