Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darnel Situ training with AGF 17:32 - Aug 6 with 3128 viewsslate_dk

Got lazy and ran it through Google ;-)

AGF has this week's visit by the French Defender Darnel Situ, as coach Morten Wieghorst know from Swansea.

The central defence in AGF is a bit sparsely occupied, so therefore are aarhusianerne after a supplement. In this context, the coach Morten Wieghorst now invited the Darnel Situ stops to sample French training.

Wieghorst know Situ quite well, the 22-year-old player has in recent years been in Swansea, where he was primarily a part of the U21 squad. He did not manage to play on walisernes first team.

Situ, who has got his football education in the Lens, is now without a contract, so he must be the week off work out with AGF. The young player is noted for 49 U-appearances for France.
Darnel Situ training with AGF on 18:06 - Aug 6 with 2976 viewsJACKARSE

Good luck to him .... Brenda brought him in and I think there was a bit of a 'cock up' on the paperwork so he didn't play ... I saw him play at Port Talbot in a pre-season and I was impressed .... I think he was injured as well for a while so the kid needs a break ... if he reaches his potential he will do OK.
Darnel Situ training with AGF on 18:15 - Aug 6 with 2933 viewsslate_dk

AGF is my Danish team. They have been riding the rollercoaster for 15 years. But we are still keeping fingers crosses for a return to the top.

They are now going for fresh start and a lot of fresh faces have been brought in; both in the team but also in other positions. One of which is Wieghorst as headcoach.

AGF has a good history of bringing talents forward; so it could be a good place for Darnell to give it a go.

Latest is Aron Johannsson, now keeping goalkeepers busy in Holland + USA national team
Darnel Situ training with AGF on 21:01 - Aug 13 with 2595 viewsslate_dk

Latest; Darnel Situ will get an offer and the Club has also signed Erik Larsen as headscout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024