Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is...Galloway 12:54 - Aug 8 with 16779 viewsperchrockjack

Now we see a serious situation in Iraq where Hamas chums are blitzing non Muslims and have taken power.galloway yesterday suggested Bradford be declared an Israeli free zone whereby anyone at all connected or coming from Israel was banned .

This guy re kind he s a humanist? Yet not a word on the biggest threat to all of us

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

is...Galloway on 15:42 - Jul 14 with 2183 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

is...Galloway on 15:30 - Jul 14 by MarinaJack

I can send you the link if you like?

Here's a cracker for you .

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/feb/28/iraq.politics1

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

is...Galloway on 20:54 - Oct 20 with 2067 viewsDarran

is...Galloway on 21:04 - Aug 8 by mart6

I have not posted once on this or the other posts on the recent crisis as yourself and others seem to know it all
So I will be obliged if pr-cks like you keep me out of it.

Great post Mart.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

is...Galloway on 23:15 - Oct 20 with 2019 viewsKerouac

is...Galloway on 13:57 - Aug 13 by Uxbridge

We'll agree to disagree on the first paragraph. There'd be anti-Jewish issues across the globe if they flattened the place. We're seeing bits now.

As for the rest, it's all a bit like a dad saying to his kid, I'll stop beating you if you stop lashing out. Israel have the power to end the bloodshed, politically and militarily, but they don't. The mealy mouthed comments regarding seeking peace and then blowing up schools the moment they have an excuse to accuse someone else of breaking the ceasefire.

Given that the precursor to all this nonsense was the agreement of Hamas and Fatah to form an unity government and Israel's childish reaction to it, your comments regarding what would happen if Israel stopped the bloodshed ring even less true than even if they weren't in control there. I'm not entirely sure of the argument that the current situation is actually a better situation than Hamas being in charge there. You talk about Hamas' charter but let's see what exactly Israel are doing to bring about the two state solution which is the only plausible plan for peace in the region ... building ever more houses on Palestinian land and bombing the place back to the stone age. On one side some distateful words, the other some rather more brutal realities.

In short, sort it out Israel. You're acting like a bunch of dicks. And so are the US Congress and Senate with their unconditional support for their actions. And the Tory Govt too.

"As for the rest, it's all a bit like a dad saying to his kid, I'll stop beating you if you stop lashing out. Israel have the power to end the bloodshed, politically and militarily, but they don't."

It is nothing like that.
You cast one side as children Vs Israel's "dad" because you want to absolve them of their responsibilities.

A better analogy

The Israeli Jews are a kid at school that was mercilessly bullied in horrific ways that you can barely imagine...try and read up on how Jews have been treated by Arab Muslims down the centuries and then put yourself and your family in their shoes...and then the bullied kid spends one summer hols working out in the gym and doing intense boxing training every day.
Israel comes back in twice the size and says "I'm not going anywhere, this is my school, my life, my education, and you lot can go f*ck yourselves!"
There then ensues several large brawls, all in on Israel...and Israel knocks every sad, loser, bully f*ck out again and again...and again.

...and you (and people like you) are the tw*t Guardian reading teachers who did f*ck all about the bullying for years as you were too intimidated by the neanderthals.
A bleeding heart who didn't have the nuts to discipline the bullies but DO have sympathy for the bullies' hurt feelings, attempting to give Israel lines for having the temerity to stand up for himself...but Israel doesn't give a f*ck as he lost respect for cowards like you a long time ago and thinks you a fool.

What's that sound? That will be the bullies outside your front door threatening your family, your teenage daughter, as they hold you responsible for the fact that they don't get to bully Israel anymore.

Better hit the gym and toughen the f*ck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

is...Galloway on 00:16 - Oct 21 with 1995 viewsHumpty

is...Galloway on 23:15 - Oct 20 by Kerouac

"As for the rest, it's all a bit like a dad saying to his kid, I'll stop beating you if you stop lashing out. Israel have the power to end the bloodshed, politically and militarily, but they don't."

It is nothing like that.
You cast one side as children Vs Israel's "dad" because you want to absolve them of their responsibilities.

A better analogy

The Israeli Jews are a kid at school that was mercilessly bullied in horrific ways that you can barely imagine...try and read up on how Jews have been treated by Arab Muslims down the centuries and then put yourself and your family in their shoes...and then the bullied kid spends one summer hols working out in the gym and doing intense boxing training every day.
Israel comes back in twice the size and says "I'm not going anywhere, this is my school, my life, my education, and you lot can go f*ck yourselves!"
There then ensues several large brawls, all in on Israel...and Israel knocks every sad, loser, bully f*ck out again and again...and again.

...and you (and people like you) are the tw*t Guardian reading teachers who did f*ck all about the bullying for years as you were too intimidated by the neanderthals.
A bleeding heart who didn't have the nuts to discipline the bullies but DO have sympathy for the bullies' hurt feelings, attempting to give Israel lines for having the temerity to stand up for himself...but Israel doesn't give a f*ck as he lost respect for cowards like you a long time ago and thinks you a fool.

What's that sound? That will be the bullies outside your front door threatening your family, your teenage daughter, as they hold you responsible for the fact that they don't get to bully Israel anymore.

You do realise you're continuing an argument from years ago?

FFS even Reddy was still red.
is...Galloway on 00:52 - Oct 21 with 1985 viewsJack_Meoff

It is nothing like that.

A better analogy

F*cking hell. The bot technology is almost perfect isn'it Almost. The future is here folks. Anyone got any Soma?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 1:06]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

is...Galloway on 08:06 - Oct 21 with 1942 viewswaynekerr55

is...Galloway on 20:54 - Oct 20 by Darran

Great post Mart.

You found posts made by the forum mute?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

is...Galloway on 08:51 - Oct 21 with 1921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It is nothing like that.

A better analogy

My great uncle was a British policeman out in Palestine in the 1950's and he had a completely different view.
But he was there you see and could tell the difference between Israeli Jews, Palestinian Jews, Zionist Russian and Eastern European Jews , Palestinian Arab Christians, Palestinian Arab Muslims and so on.
To his dying day he stood against Zionism and the terror that it took to create the state of Israel.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

is...Galloway on 08:53 - Oct 21 with 1918 viewswhoflungdung

And add to that all places British police and servicemen involved

History now

Also a reason why Zionism existed

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

is...Galloway on 09:16 - Oct 21 with 1904 viewsBrynmill_Jack

is...Galloway on 08:53 - Oct 21 by whoflungdung

And add to that all places British police and servicemen involved

History now

Also a reason why Zionism existed

Zionism was a live concept during the reign of the Ottoman Empire so a bit before the Brit's in fairness perch. Although the violence started after the British mandate in Palestine circa 1917. And that was mostly against fellow Jews.

is...Galloway on 09:27 - Oct 21 with 1892 viewswhoflungdung

Fair comment

I'm not locking horns today .we re out of the country anyway and out soon

I see it's windy there

is...Galloway on 09:40 - Oct 21 with 1881 viewsBrynmill_Jack

is...Galloway on 09:27 - Oct 21 by whoflungdung

Fair comment

I'm not locking horns today .we re out of the country anyway and out soon

I see it's windy there

No locking if horns here either. It surprised me that Irgun murdered a Dutch Jew who was anti Zionist in 1924. A lot of the World's orthodox jews are vehemently anti Zionist and the militant Zionist movements set up in the last century have been compared to the SS and secret police in their tactics, terrorising their own people before setting their sights on the British and the Arabs. It's not as a straightforward uncomplicated issue as some are trying to portray it to be.

is...Galloway on 09:44 - Oct 21 with 1878 viewswhoflungdung

Agreed .

I'm a bit tired of locking horns and squabbling .It might be my time of life or the fact I simply don't have the energy .

I might be in need of a rest

is...Galloway on 09:46 - Oct 21 with 1870 viewsDarran

is...Galloway on 09:44 - Oct 21 by whoflungdung

Agreed .

I'm a bit tired of locking horns and squabbling .It might be my time of life or the fact I simply don't have the energy .

I might be in need of a rest

is...Galloway on 09:52 - Oct 21 with 1857 viewsJack_Meoff

is...Galloway on 09:40 - Oct 21 by Brynmill_Jack

No locking if horns here either. It surprised me that Irgun murdered a Dutch Jew who was anti Zionist in 1924. A lot of the World's orthodox jews are vehemently anti Zionist and the militant Zionist movements set up in the last century have been compared to the SS and secret police in their tactics, terrorising their own people before setting their sights on the British and the Arabs. It's not as a straightforward uncomplicated issue as some are trying to portray it to be.

'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.'

Revelations 3:9

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

is...Galloway on 10:29 - Oct 21 with 1826 viewsBrynmill_Jack

is...Galloway on 09:52 - Oct 21 by Jack_Meoff

'Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.'

Revelations 3:9

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans

is...Galloway on 21:06 - Oct 21 with 1776 viewsJack_Meoff

It is nothing like that.

A better analogy

Even by your very low standards Kez that's an appalling analogy. Well done for attempting your bizarre pro Israeli propaganda though.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 21:47]

is...Galloway on 21:32 - Oct 21 with 1754 viewsJack_Meoff

is...Galloway on 09:46 - Oct 21 by Darran

Is that the guy who plays Lily Savage?

is...Galloway on 21:32 - Oct 21 with 1752 viewsDarran

is...Galloway on 21:32 - Oct 21 by Jack_Meoff

Yes.

is...Galloway on 20:10 - Oct 22 with 1672 viewsburty

The guy is a good honest truth telling man .
is...Galloway on 20:29 - Oct 22 with 1660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

is...Galloway on 21:32 - Oct 21 by Jack_Meoff

Nah. It's Perchie looking through Darran's letterbox.........................................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024