Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is...Galloway 12:54 - Aug 8 with 16774 viewsperchrockjack

Now we see a serious situation in Iraq where Hamas chums are blitzing non Muslims and have taken power.galloway yesterday suggested Bradford be declared an Israeli free zone whereby anyone at all connected or coming from Israel was banned .

This guy re kind he s a humanist? Yet not a word on the biggest threat to all of us

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

is...Galloway on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 1452 viewsAquinas

is...Galloway on 21:04 - Aug 8 by mart6

I have not posted once on this or the other posts on the recent crisis as yourself and others seem to know it all
So I will be obliged if pr-cks like you keep me out of it.

Just as i'd hoped, welcome to the thread Mart.
is...Galloway on 22:26 - Aug 8 with 1428 viewsmart6

is...Galloway on 21:15 - Aug 8 by Aquinas

Just as i'd hoped, welcome to the thread Mart.

IN and out mate, no interest in discussing anything with knobs like you Bye
is...Galloway on 22:38 - Aug 8 with 1419 viewsFree_Willy

What about Israeli Medicine, Science and Technology, they are really good at that stuff you know, those Jews. why pick on tourists and farmers?

One example:
Israel is one of the world's technological leaders in water technology. In 2011, its water technology industry was worth around $2 billion a year with annual exports of products and services in the tens of millions of dollars. The ongoing shortage of water in the country has spurred innovation in water conservation techniques, and a substantial agricultural modernization, drip irrigation, was invented in Israel. Israel is also at the technological forefront of desalination and water recycling. The Ashkelon seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) plant, the largest in the world, was voted 'Desalination Plant of the Year' in the Global Water Awards in 2006. Israel hosts an annual Water Technology Exhibition and Conference (WaTec) that attracts thousands of people from across the world.[363][364] By the end of 2013, 85 percent of the country's water consumption will be from reverse osmosis.[dated info] As a result of innovations in reverse osmosis technology, Israel is set to become a net exporter of water in the coming years.[365]

DAMN THOSE JEWS MAKING MONEY OUT OF WATER ARGHHHHH!
is...Galloway on 22:44 - Aug 8 with 1415 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

is...Galloway on 22:38 - Aug 8 by Free_Willy

What about Israeli Medicine, Science and Technology, they are really good at that stuff you know, those Jews. why pick on tourists and farmers?

One example:
Israel is one of the world's technological leaders in water technology. In 2011, its water technology industry was worth around $2 billion a year with annual exports of products and services in the tens of millions of dollars. The ongoing shortage of water in the country has spurred innovation in water conservation techniques, and a substantial agricultural modernization, drip irrigation, was invented in Israel. Israel is also at the technological forefront of desalination and water recycling. The Ashkelon seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) plant, the largest in the world, was voted 'Desalination Plant of the Year' in the Global Water Awards in 2006. Israel hosts an annual Water Technology Exhibition and Conference (WaTec) that attracts thousands of people from across the world.[363][364] By the end of 2013, 85 percent of the country's water consumption will be from reverse osmosis.[dated info] As a result of innovations in reverse osmosis technology, Israel is set to become a net exporter of water in the coming years.[365]

A famous Jew turned water into wine once .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

is...Galloway on 23:18 - Aug 8 with 1402 viewsCottsy

is...Galloway on 22:44 - Aug 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

A famous Jew turned water into wine once .

Shazam

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

is...Galloway on 23:31 - Aug 8 with 1402 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've had a look around the net & can find no evidence of galloway supporting Isis .

is...Galloway on 01:41 - Aug 9 with 1387 viewsLohengrin

is...Galloway on 21:07 - Aug 8 by Aquinas

Can you blame them? Apart from Israel, where are Jews properly accepted?

Every other major religion has a plethora of countries where it is practiced and accepted. Judaism just has Israel and its under threat.

I am not condoning what has gone on in Gaza, but to blame every Israeli for what is happening is as crazy as blaming the UK electorate for voting in the MPs who were part of the expenses scandal.

Brooklyn and Miami Beach are their other western colonies. Perhaps they could find room to house the rest of the horrible bastards there?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

is...Galloway on 09:19 - Aug 9 with 1337 viewsquiff

Some on both sides of this debate should look remember criticising the actions of the state of Israel is not anti-semitic or racist in itself, but neither is it an excuse to bring up horrible prejudices against Jewish people, many of whom oppose Israel's actions themselves. Let's focus on criticising the actions of the state rather than using it as an front for thinly veiled slurs shall we?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Login to get fewer ads

is...Galloway on 09:23 - Aug 9 with 1334 viewsUxbridge

is...Galloway on 17:31 - Aug 8 by Lohengrin

What a sweetheart

[Post edited 12 Jul 2017 13:40]

That's as vile as it gets.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

is...Galloway on 09:54 - Aug 9 with 1316 viewsFree_Willy

is...Galloway on 09:19 - Aug 9 by quiff

Some on both sides of this debate should look remember criticising the actions of the state of Israel is not anti-semitic or racist in itself, but neither is it an excuse to bring up horrible prejudices against Jewish people, many of whom oppose Israel's actions themselves. Let's focus on criticising the actions of the state rather than using it as an front for thinly veiled slurs shall we?

This is how I see it:
If Israels actions were taken by a say a muslim, christian, marxist or fascist state. Would the reaction to it be the same?

I say Yes, there would be no marches or outcry.

For example if North Korea was not under a marxists dictator but under an evil Jew, would there be more or less demonstrations and outcry against it.

I would say more.

George Galloway the supporter of Saddam, Assad and Hezbollah. Would he act differently if they were Jewish.

I say Yes

What about what China is doing to the Uyghur Muslims in China, no sorry no Jews here not interested.
is...Galloway on 10:06 - Aug 9 with 1309 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

this thread has now gone into racism or religion ism

you missed out Nigeria & many African countries where atrocious wars are going on every day mostly over religion .some worse than Palestine.
There is evil going on all over the world .

Palestine want their land back & to be free .

is...Galloway on 10:23 - Aug 9 with 1300 viewsLohengrin

is...Galloway on 22:38 - Aug 8 by Free_Willy

One example:

Murdering defenceless women and children can be thirsty work.

is...Galloway on 10:48 - Aug 9 with 1286 viewsDr_Winston

George is a very clever bloke who has made an awful lot of money by knowing exactly what his audience wants.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

is...Galloway on 11:55 - Aug 9 with 1251 viewscontroversial_jack

is...Galloway on 21:07 - Aug 8 by Aquinas

Can you blame them? Apart from Israel, where are Jews properly accepted?

Every other major religion has a plethora of countries where it is practiced and accepted. Judaism just has Israel and its under threat.

I am not condoning what has gone on in Gaza, but to blame every Israeli for what is happening is as crazy as blaming the UK electorate for voting in the MPs who were part of the expenses scandal.

There are Jews living peacefully in almost every country on earth side by side with other people and other religions
They control the world's financial institutions and also the media
Israel is not under threat, it is the one doing the threatening and much more
Israel is not the victim here but the aggressor. Times have changed, you need to keep up.
is...Galloway on 12:03 - Aug 9 with 1246 viewsFree_Willy

is...Galloway on 10:06 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

this thread has now gone into racism or religion ism

you missed out Nigeria & many African countries where atrocious wars are going on every day mostly over religion .some worse than Palestine.
There is evil going on all over the world .

Palestine want their land back & to be free .

If sanctions were to apply to all countries that have killed a woman or a child, then I would be supportive. Lets start with sanctions on China and the US then I'll believe those who critisise Israel aren't Jew hating cnts.

Deal
is...Galloway on 12:13 - Aug 9 with 1233 viewsFree_Willy

is...Galloway on 01:41 - Aug 9 by Lohengrin

Brooklyn and Miami Beach are their other western colonies. Perhaps they could find room to house the rest of the horrible bastards there?

I would love for all the Jews to come to Britain. 5 million Jews for 5 million antisemites.

What a deal that would be.
is...Galloway on 12:21 - Aug 9 with 1230 viewsFree_Willy

is...Galloway on 10:23 - Aug 9 by Lohengrin

Murdering defenceless women and children can be thirsty work.

I have just found out my water solar heater on the roof was made in Israel.
I will smash up upon returning from Liberty in protest of Zionist occupation.
is...Galloway on 12:26 - Aug 9 with 1220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

is...Galloway on 12:03 - Aug 9 by Free_Willy

If sanctions were to apply to all countries that have killed a woman or a child, then I would be supportive. Lets start with sanctions on China and the US then I'll believe those who critisise Israel aren't Jew hating cnts.

Deal

Your quite right of course .

But china rule the world along with the US a

So that will never happen .

Again you are bringing religion ism into it.

Palestine want to be free .
They would do the same if Eskimos took their land .
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 12:33]

is...Galloway on 12:29 - Aug 9 with 1217 viewsCottsy

is...Galloway on 10:48 - Aug 9 by Dr_Winston

George is a very clever bloke who has made an awful lot of money by knowing exactly what his audience wants.

Exactly.

Its almost as if he is a politician making a populist statement to gain support from the people he is hoping will re-elect him in 9 months time.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

is...Galloway on 12:33 - Aug 9 with 1217 viewsDarran

is...Galloway on 12:26 - Aug 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Your quite right of course .

But china rule the world along with the US a

So that will never happen .

Again you are bringing religion ism into it.

Palestine want to be free .
They would do the same if Eskimos took their land .
[Post edited 9 Aug 2014 12:33]

Tom seriously that's not all it's about is it,Arabs hate Jews,Jews haste Arabs.

Unfortunately I don't ever see that changing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

is...Galloway on 12:47 - Aug 9 with 1210 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

is...Galloway on 12:33 - Aug 9 by Darran

Tom seriously that's not all it's about is it,Arabs hate Jews,Jews haste Arabs.

Unfortunately I don't ever see that changing.

Although they lived peacefully side by side in the old Palestine for decades untill ..........

That's me done with this now . It's turning into another Palestine thread .

The OP is about Galloway

I find no evidence he supports Isis .
That would be political suicide .

I am off down the pub

Come on you Swans .

is...Galloway on 13:42 - Aug 9 with 1198 viewsLohengrin

is...Galloway on 12:13 - Aug 9 by Free_Willy

I would love for all the Jews to come to Britain. 5 million Jews for 5 million antisemites.

What a deal that would be.

Hark at the Shabbos Goy. Get up off your knees, man.

is...Galloway on 13:43 - Aug 9 with 1197 viewsLohengrin

is...Galloway on 12:29 - Aug 9 by Cottsy

Exactly.

Its almost as if he is a politician making a populist statement to gain support from the people he is hoping will re-elect him in 9 months time.

is...Galloway on 13:45 - Aug 9 with 1196 viewsLohengrin

is...Galloway on 12:21 - Aug 9 by Free_Willy

I have just found out my water solar heater on the roof was made in Israel.
I will smash up upon returning from Liberty in protest of Zionist occupation.

With all the mewing going on in your house the neighbours must think there's a cat stuck in there.

is...Galloway on 14:22 - Aug 9 with 1174 viewsexiledclaseboy

is...Galloway on 16:30 - Aug 8 by perchrockjack

Israel simply goes ott as they always do.hamas are simply killers

What's the difference? Israel has managed to kill 2000 people in the last six weeks (including 500 kids) by "simply going OTT".

Israel and Hamas are two sides of the same coin. Both butchers and both, incidentally, elected by the people they purport to butcher on behalf of.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024