Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 58689 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:14 - Aug 9 with 14500 viewsSweyns_Eye

I look forward to hearing you ask the very same questions to the chairman and manager at the Fans Forum.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:16 - Aug 9 with 14453 viewsUplandsJack

Christ your brave coming out with that on here...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:16 - Aug 9 with 14432 viewsperchrockjack

Yep mustn't overreact. Sack the board and bring in new directors.

It's important to look good on here though innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:17 - Aug 9 with 14338 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:14 - Aug 9 by Sweyns_Eye

I look forward to hearing you ask the very same questions to the chairman and manager at the Fans Forum.

Yeah he'll be there with Shaky and DYS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:18 - Aug 9 with 14304 viewsJackfath

Were there really boos at the final whistle?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:20 - Aug 9 with 14263 viewsSweyns_Eye

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:17 - Aug 9 by Darran

Yeah he'll be there with Shaky and DYS.

Of course he will

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:22 - Aug 9 with 14227 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:18 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

I don't know, I left early...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:22 - Aug 9 with 14159 viewsOldjack

i don't know i fuked off with 5 mins too go

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:23 - Aug 9 with 14146 viewsperchrockjack

What we. Need are fans who know what is always best ,out their money into club and lead us to the promised land. No? Then shut the fleck up then

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:31 - Aug 9 with 14032 viewsRancid

It wasn't good out there, pointless saying otherwise but Villareal were a very good side and us experimenting was a recipe for disaster.I'll wait 10 league before forming any real opinion on Monk and the team though and hope today was just the boss trying out a plan b.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:31 - Aug 9 with 14023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:23 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

What we. Need are fans who know what is always best ,out their money into club and lead us to the promised land. No? Then shut the fleck up then

A lot of people on here put four hundred and fifty pounds a year into the clubs coffers (and that's a bare minimum). Why should they shut the feck up? And what positivity have you ever offered up on here? Hypocrite

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:34 - Aug 9 with 13959 viewsPrivate_Partz

Not very loud or from a massive section but there were boos.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:51 - Aug 9 with 13817 viewsSilverSurfer

no we said till the end, no boos, lots of dejected faces but nothing aimed at the players.

one thing I liked was Gomis was last of the pitch and applauded the fans, obviously as pissed off with the result as the rest of us
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:55 - Aug 9 with 13772 viewsperchrockjack

Bryn. That so poor.hypocrite. Well fook you too.

I'm just pleased we have Jenkins and a board willing to take the club on.

460 quid? Is female. We need directors with money and balls. Slag the board off then fine but I'm not having them ridiculed .yhey are doing their level best.

Pissopoor and disappointed

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:58 - Aug 9 with 13735 viewsMartyrman57

No-one at the club showed any interest once they heard DYSS would be absent. Lets hope he is back next Saturday to support his favourite team .... oh hang on
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:58 - Aug 9 with 13732 viewsJonTheJack

I hope he was experimenting.

I never want to see Gylfi played out wide again.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:00 - Aug 9 with 13715 viewsjackonicko

Not much wrong with the OP there.

You need to try harder, Chris
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:00 - Aug 9 with 13702 viewsjojaca

We were in too much shock to boo at the end. It has put me off ever going to pre-season friendly again. The only consolation was the fit Brazilian girls a few rows down.

Even when you know, you never know?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:01 - Aug 9 with 13689 viewsperchrockjack

When is the group gang bang?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:03 - Aug 9 with 13662 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:00 - Aug 9 by jojaca

We were in too much shock to boo at the end. It has put me off ever going to pre-season friendly again. The only consolation was the fit Brazilian girls a few rows down.

You know the rules.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:05 - Aug 9 with 13639 viewsswansealad69

To the op
My thoughts exactly
Its not a case off disliking monk as I dont, however for a long time that was the most cluless performance iv seen the swans play.
We had nothing at times out right and many times gomis was running out there and had to cut back and go the other way to find a pass.
Ok to start 442 and play players in other positions but all game ffs.
It was clear we needed a player out there.
And it was a friendly so why not play others? Only 2 subs used.
We looked like a lower league team today chasing shadows rather then a team who are known to play football.
First time since we got to the prem that I feel a bit nervous and feel we could struggle unless this was a one off.
Yes it was only a friendly but to be so poor and lets face it the score didnt do them justice ss it could and should have been 6
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:05 - Aug 9 with 13637 viewsjojaca

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:03 - Aug 9 by jackonicko

You know the rules.

Rules?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:06 - Aug 9 with 13623 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:05 - Aug 9 by jojaca

Rules?

Photo evidence, please.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:15 - Aug 9 with 13572 viewsjojaca

Sorry!, no photo's. There was about 25/30 Brazilians a few rows down from me supporting the Swans. I absolutely felt gutted for them watching that today.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:19 - Aug 9 with 13550 viewsswansealad69

Wtf is this off the topic shit.
We going to talk about the game or rules and shit ffd.
Every time on this board someone starts with a genuine topic yet some clown starts with a stupid remark and then the topic ends.
Try and keep to what the op said ffs and remark to that.
If u want to act like children then go to jungle jims with the rest off the under 10s
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024