Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Canas!! 13:32 - Aug 25 with 7896 viewsGixerJack

What's going on with him? I haven't read any reports of him leaving or have I missed something???
Canas!! on 13:33 - Aug 25 with 4600 viewsKennedy

Been offered to few clubs but wages could be an issue as he's on a decent wage here and 2yrs left to run on it.

Just call me JFK

Canas!! on 13:46 - Aug 25 with 4515 viewsairedale

I wonder if they could loan him out? Surely a Spanish club could be sourced?
Canas!! on 13:47 - Aug 25 with 4509 viewsicecoldjack

Part of management is knowing when to kiss and make up and move on, i feel we should be using canas to close games while putting him in the shop window at the same time .

Ive never seen canas give less than 100% on the field so im sure despite personal differences he can be used effectively .

If he was refusing to play we would be witholding his money and i dont Think thats the case .

Curing the headache by cutting off the head springa to mind, we needed a player like him against burnley 2nd half, as ki and shelvey stopped running and closing down the spaces, we lucked out with the result but questions would have been Asked if we bles the game.

Both sides need to Find a solution for the better of SCFC. IMO .
Canas!! on 13:48 - Aug 25 with 4504 viewslondonlisa2001

Canas!! on 13:46 - Aug 25 by airedale

I wonder if they could loan him out? Surely a Spanish club could be sourced?

I did hear at the weekend (via people at the match) that there was a possibility of Canas being reintegrated into the fold and that he had said he wanted to stay and fight for a place?

Has anyone else heard this or is it nonsense? I would be surprised I must say.
Canas!! on 13:50 - Aug 25 with 4491 viewsnantywatcher

Totally right ICJ.
Canas!! on 13:53 - Aug 25 with 4446 viewsicecoldjack

Canas!! on 13:48 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

I did hear at the weekend (via people at the match) that there was a possibility of Canas being reintegrated into the fold and that he had said he wanted to stay and fight for a place?

I would'nt be suprised truth be told. He is a decent player and monk could surely see a player like him was missed against burnley second half.

It makes sense for both to kiss and make up. Villa Are using the likes of hutton,nzogbia and bent after they were frozon out, its daft to sit 20k a week in the stands when its needed on the pitch.

I dont buy into the fact he is a massive problem off the field i Think its more of a respect thing for things that went on when laudrup was here, thats done and duster now and both men need to wise up and move forward.
Canas!! on 13:55 - Aug 25 with 4422 viewsTheFranchise

If we can't move him on and he wants to fight for a place then maybe bridges can be built.
Canas!! on 14:00 - Aug 25 with 4381 viewsDarran

He'll probably be gone by next Monday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Canas!! on 14:06 - Aug 25 with 4326 viewslondonlisa2001

Canas!! on 14:00 - Aug 25 by Darran

OK - thought it may well be just a crap rumour
Canas!! on 14:09 - Aug 25 with 4293 viewsDarran

Canas!! on 14:06 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

OK - thought it may well be just a crap rumour

Well if he isn't I can't see how Monk could do anything other than use him.

Canas!! on 14:10 - Aug 25 with 4281 viewsmax936

Canas!! on 14:00 - Aug 25 by Darran

If we can't get another in then we need to keep him and if it means banging some heads together so be it, he's noway a Leon, but he's the only one of a similar style.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 14:11]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Canas!! on 14:17 - Aug 25 with 4236 viewslondonlisa2001

Canas!! on 14:09 - Aug 25 by Darran

Well if he isn't I can't see how Monk could do anything other than use him.

no - i agree. I did hear he was on relatively hefty wages which wouldn't be a surprise given he came in on a free.

It needs to be sorted - I am not a particular fan I have to say, but we really had no option off the bench on Saturday and JJS / Ki were out of steam by 65 minutes.

It is a little worrying that we appear to be saying our midfield is done - don't know how long for Leon with his complications, but we are very short at defensive midfield unless Fulton is a genuine contender there.
Canas!! on 14:20 - Aug 25 with 4210 viewsPrivate_Partz

Canas!! on 14:10 - Aug 25 by max936

If we can't get another in then we need to keep him and if it means banging some heads together so be it, he's noway a Leon, but he's the only one of a similar style.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 14:11]

Monk said that he has told Canas he is not part of his plans. The player accepts this and we are helping him to find another club. It looks like those efforts have not come to fruition yet.
If Gary does not like him in a football sense then there is no way back. If it is just attitudes and character clashes then I think it would be folly on the part of both parties not to at least try to build bridges.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Canas!! on 14:22 - Aug 25 with 4202 viewsgorsjack

I'm sure I saw him after the game signing autographs outside the ground
Canas!! on 14:24 - Aug 25 with 4196 viewsairedale

Canas!! on 14:17 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

no - i agree. I did hear he was on relatively hefty wages which wouldn't be a surprise given he came in on a free.

It needs to be sorted - I am not a particular fan I have to say, but we really had no option off the bench on Saturday and JJS / Ki were out of steam by 65 minutes.

It is a little worrying that we appear to be saying our midfield is done - don't know how long for Leon with his complications, but we are very short at defensive midfield unless Fulton is a genuine contender there.

I was under the impression that Fulton is a contender for the role, but what about Stambouli?
Canas!! on 14:25 - Aug 25 with 4183 viewsjackharris

Canas!! on 13:48 - Aug 25 by londonlisa2001

That's what I heard too. I expect him to play tomorrow. Even if he's not in our long term plans he needs to be in the shop window as other people have mentioned.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Canas!! on 14:27 - Aug 25 with 4173 viewslondonlisa2001

Canas!! on 14:24 - Aug 25 by airedale

I was under the impression that Fulton is a contender for the role, but what about Stambouli?

Stambouli (or Cork) would be a great addition in my view (albeit for Stambouli going on reports / clips rather than having ever seen him).

But Monk appears to be saying that we want a forward (that Swedish lad?) and a full back and that was it. Does go against what Huw said last week though about a couple more 'first team' in - the Swedish lad doesn't fit into that and neither really does Carroll who I would think is a bench option rather than 1st team starter.
Canas!! on 14:32 - Aug 25 with 4132 viewsDarran

Canas!! on 14:22 - Aug 25 by gorsjack

You did.

Canas!! on 14:35 - Aug 25 with 4114 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Monk doesn't have a problem with Canas apparently, its someone else
Canas!! on 14:38 - Aug 25 with 4088 viewslondonlisa2001

Canas!! on 14:35 - Aug 25 by TenkosBlondeWig

well that would be ridiculous unless obviously it's Curtis, in which case Canas can do one
Canas!! on 14:38 - Aug 25 with 4083 viewsPrivate_Partz

Very cryptic :-) Personally I like the guy. Always puts the effort in and seems to be a bit of a character as well. I hope it works out and he stays but I very much doubt it I must say.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Canas!! on 14:41 - Aug 25 with 4062 viewsairedale

Or it could be an influential team member.
Canas!! on 14:45 - Aug 25 with 4038 viewsPrivate_Partz

Canas!! on 14:41 - Aug 25 by airedale

Or it could be an influential team member.

If that was the case then it would be bang heads together time. Again I very much doubt it.

Canas!! on 15:29 - Aug 25 with 3893 viewsJonathans_coat

Canas!! on 14:22 - Aug 25 by gorsjack

Saw him i the west stand, dressed in civvies (not in club tracksuit like most other squad members) chatting to Federico. First time I've seen him this year!
Canas!! on 15:34 - Aug 25 with 3853 viewsthomasJack

well we did get Sigurdsson for vorm and ben we did loaned out michu to Napoli and later got FEDERICO FERNANDEZ..................... maybe we will get stambouli after we have sold Canas to the French club

Poll: Next signing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024