Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son 23:39 - Aug 26 with 2988 viewsJBT95

VERY impressive tonight. Three last ditch tackles in the box when they were through on goal.. if he messed up it was a penalty.

Jazz Richards also played very well indeed as did Dwight Tiendalli. We don't need a new RB at all.

Sorry if a ferdy.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 23:40]
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 23:47 - Aug 26 with 2938 viewsRancid

He had a very good game and all our centre halfs look bang on form at the moment.I thought Jazz done ok as well especially first half.

I liked the look of their left footed midfielder too.The blonde lad.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 23:56 - Aug 26 with 2892 viewsLeonisGod

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 23:47 - Aug 26 by Rancid

He had a very good game and all our centre halfs look bang on form at the moment.I thought Jazz done ok as well especially first half.

I liked the look of their left footed midfielder too.The blonde lad.

Pringle that was. He looked good on the ball. Their no 6 was a rock at the back too - Wood, used to play for Coventry. Thought he had a great game.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:02 - Aug 27 with 2868 viewsRancid

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 23:56 - Aug 26 by LeonisGod

Pringle that was. He looked good on the ball. Their no 6 was a rock at the back too - Wood, used to play for Coventry. Thought he had a great game.

That's the fella, Pringle.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:05 - Aug 27 with 2849 viewsswansRus

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:02 - Aug 27 by Rancid

That's the fella, Pringle.

his passing was crisp...

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:10 - Aug 27 with 2819 viewsjackforever

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:05 - Aug 27 by swansRus

his passing was crisp...

Once he popped a pass he didn't stop.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:15 - Aug 27 with 2802 viewsDyfnant

Yeah let's base the recruitment policy on a game against Rotherham

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 02:53 - Aug 27 with 2665 viewsHighjack

Why did Pringle have an elastic band around his head? His hair wasn't long enough to warrant a headband.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 06:57 - Aug 27 with 2527 viewsjandyt

Best game he's had for us by a country mike. I usually think he looks error prone, but not last night. He was big, physical and read the game well. His chasing and last gasp blocks kept us in control. Good understanding with Fernandez who also did well.

Long may Bartley's improvement continue.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 07:39 - Aug 27 with 2440 viewsicecoldjack

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 00:15 - Aug 27 by Dyfnant

Yeah let's base the recruitment policy on a game against Rotherham

Thinking the same thing but in fairness it will do the confidence of the fringe players a world of good.

As said elsewhere a potential banana skin so well done swans !
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 08:26 - Aug 27 with 2344 viewsperchrockjack

Bartley s last game at Everton in the cup was also a good performance and he s a rock so yeah we ll well set up. PROBLEM Monk has is keeping them happy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 08:55 - Aug 27 with 2277 viewsDr_Winston

One heavy away defeat in which his central defensive partner was equally if not more culpable than he was coloured a lot of opinions on Bartley. He is a good player. He has had a decent game almost every time we've called on him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 08:59 - Aug 27 with 2257 viewsperchrockjack

At that Everton game he was brave as a lion ,too brave really, and screwed up his chances of making a swifter return from injury.
He may have faults but his attitude seems top notch.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:01 - Aug 27 with 2115 viewsstevethejack

Kyle & Jazz were superb. Nothing more to say.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:19 - Aug 27 with 2078 viewsUxbridge

Someone might wonder why he had to make so many last ditch challenges and whether he'd be able to get away with that at the higher level. Still, likes a tackle, which I like in a defender. For me he's 4th choice now and that's about right.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:35 - Aug 27 with 2035 viewsJonTheJack

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:19 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

Someone might wonder why he had to make so many last ditch challenges and whether he'd be able to get away with that at the higher level. Still, likes a tackle, which I like in a defender. For me he's 4th choice now and that's about right.

I agree with this.
Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:55 - Aug 27 with 1977 viewsEdmundo

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 07:39 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

Thinking the same thing but in fairness it will do the confidence of the fringe players a world of good.

As said elsewhere a potential banana skin so well done swans !

Fringe players had a good run out

New joiners get some game time

Round 3 achieved, 4 more rounds to go

Job done

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:57 - Aug 27 with 1974 viewsFlashberryjack

Agree totally with the OP.
I've always been a fan of Bartley, not so of Jazz & dwight, in fact I've been very critical of them both.
But fair play, they both played really well last night, whilst Bartley was outstanding.

Fernandez looked a bit ropey though, I'm not making any judgment on him until he's played a few more games to settle in.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 18:33 - Aug 27 with 1811 viewsOldjack

Excellent game and reminded me of a young Ash .that new lad the Argie was solid aswell
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 18:43]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 18:55 - Aug 27 with 1772 viewsmax936

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 10:19 - Aug 27 by Uxbridge

Well he covered for 2 of Fernandez slips and one of Carroll's I think, so it wasn't his own mistakes/slips, he covered well for me and looked calm and assured and made some good aerial clearances, that said he's not gonna get in above Ash or Fernandez who looks class, as for the slips why did the water the field so much surely its seen enough rain
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 20:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 19:12 - Aug 27 with 1737 viewsItchySphincter

He was very good against Barnsley at the same stage of the same competition in the same position two years ago too....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 19:22 - Aug 27 with 1698 viewsmax936

Kyle Bartley.. take a bow son on 19:12 - Aug 27 by ItchySphincter

He was very good against Barnsley at the same stage of the same competition in the same position two years ago too....

Agreed, but you've got to give credit when its earnt, Laudrup didn't fancy him after the LFC debacle, but Monk seems to have given him a clean slate, he's still young enough so we never know. He didn't put a foot wrong last night in fairness and showed bottle in those tackles, could have easily seen red or given a pen away, so fair play to him, even if it was only Rotherham.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024